Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Military is going to deliver vaccine in a very powerful manner...

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: Trump: Military is going to deliver vaccine in a very powerful manner...

Sherri Tenpenny, M.D.: “This is a perfectly designed killing machine!”

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/8-w...can-kill-you/? (6 min video at link)

8 Ways mRNA COVID Vaccine Can Kill You

Dr Sherri Tenpenny has mapped out ten mechanisms of action of how the mRNA vaccine is going to kill people. She says, “When you inject the mRNA, the Messenger RNA starts to code for the spike protein…the NIH is now fighting with Moderna over patent rights, because you can’t patent anything that’s out in nature, so they had to manipulate the spike protein, in order to be able to patent it and then make an antibody to the spike protein.
    “Well, this anti-spike protein antibody is deadly. It’s absolutely deadly. And the first three papers I went through, I found that one of the things the spike protein does is it directly attacks lung tissue and breaks it down.
    “The second thing that it does is it inhibits your M2 macrophages, which are your anti-inflammatory macrophages, so you get cytokine storm and you die.
    “The third is that when that Messenger RNA goes in and makes an antibody to the spike protein, it binds it loosely, carries it into a cell and causes permanent replication. So it’s like having an “On” button with no “Off” button. You’re constantly making this little piece of protein develop more spike proteins against it, make more destruction.
    “And then, with this paper that I read last night, of this anti-spike protein, it attacks the astrocytes and the oligodendrocytes, which are two different kinds of cells in your brain. Two different kinds of central nervous system [cells]. It attacks the inner mitochondria membrane, in two different mechanisms and it attacks this neurofilament protein, which are the motor nerves, which suddenly –we’ve seen those people [with strong tremors], it’s because the spike protein antibody is affecting their motor neurons and their central nervous system.
    “And then the primary, number one symptom that people have after they get this vaccine is debilitating fatigue, that they can’t even function in the main part of their lives. Well, it’s because the spike protein antibody attacks the mitochondria and it attacks the GAD 65, which is the intracellular antigen inside of your mitochondria and it can also attack you pancreas.
    “If you’re diabetic, it’ll make your diabetes worse. If you’re not diabetic, it can cause you to have diabetes, stiff-person syndrome, cerebellar ataxia, which is what thing that you’re watching [massive tremors]; people not able to walk.
    “In the experiment that they did, they took different tissue antigens, like skin and lung and all this other stuff and then they dropped the serum that had the antibody all over it. 27 out of 55 of the tissue types reacted adversely to the spike antibody.
    “So you get this vaccine, you create this antibody, that’s why in the most recent VAERS report that came out this week, 181 deaths, already that have been reported and when you start reading through them, you kind of lay out what these antibodies do, you can see it, right in the VAERS report, what has happened to these people and it’s the anti-spike antibody that’s attacking them and that’s why the most number of deaths occurred about 19 days after the injection, because it takes a while to develop the antibody response. It doesn’t happen just like that.
    “Unless you have an anaphylactic reaction – probably to the polyethylene glycol– unless you have an immediate reaction to it, the delayed reaction is going to start – it takes a while – I talked to a bunch of epidemiologists in Europe and they said that it takes about 48 weeks to really see the most profound effects of autoimmune disease.
    “When I found the first four mechanisms of action, I said to a few friends of mine, ‘This is a perfectly-designed kill machine.’
    “Perfectly-designed, because – the other thing is with that replicating thing, because with the vaccine, you’re going to see mutants [of COVID]. So now, we’re all talking about the mutants. The one thing they’re not asking these people, who’ve been diagnosed with this mutant strain, is ‘Have you had one of the not-approved vaccines?’ Nobody’s putting that together.
    “So, yes, 48 weeks – so it’s somewhere between 48 weeks, so it’s about a year and 6 to 7 months and a couple of years into the future.
    “So, like you were talking about the girl with meningitis vaccine? This is going to be even worse. So people have got to make some serious spiritual decisions about this…Are you going to say, ‘Oh, I want to get the vaccine so I can get on an airplane,’ or ‘So I can go out to eat,’ or I can keep my job.’ That gets a little harder. Or ‘So I can continue in professional school,’ which gets a little bit harder.
    “People are going to have to start making some really hard spiritual decisions about this.”

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (2nd May 2021),PatColo (29th April 2021),Tumbleweed (30th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Trump gives thumbs up on Post’s push for lifesaving COVID vaccine

https://nypost.com/2021/04/22/trump-...covid-vaccine/

The Post’s push to get New Yorkers to roll up their sleeves and get vaccinated against the coronavirus is drawing a big thumbs-up from Donald Trump. The former president is on board with the campaign to get more people immunized so the city can get up and running at full speed.
    “I’m all in favor of the vaccine,” Trump said Thursday. “It’s one of the great achievements, a true miracle, and not only for the United States. We’re saving tens of millions of lives throughout the world. We’re saving entire countries.”
    Speaking by telephone to Post columnist Michael Goodwin, Trump said he got his first shot before leaving the White House in January, and his second in Florida, where he now lives. Former First Lady Melania Trump also has been vaccinated, and neither had any adverse reactions.
    “Not even a bit of arm soreness,” he said. “It’s pretty amazing stuff.”
    Trump remains understandably proud of Operation Warp Speed, the program he commanded that dramatically reduced the time for vaccine research, development and human trials. No previous vaccine had come to market in fewer than five years, while this one went from start to finish in about nine months. The first doses were shipped to the states in the middle of December.
    A registered nurses places a band-aid on the Rickson Goncalves’ arm after receiving his first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine inside the former NFL Experience store, now set up as a New York City run vaccination site.Anthony Behar/Sipa USA Trump and his successor, Joe Biden, don’t agree on much else, but both believe this vaccine saves lives.
    “If we didn’t have a vaccine, it would have been just like the 1918 Spanish flu,” Trump said of the pandemic that took as many 100 million lives around the world.
    Globally, some 141 million people have contracted COVID-19, with more than 3 million deaths.
    Nearly 570,000 of the fatalities have been in the United States.
    New Yorkers arrive at the Javitz Center for their 1st and 2nd shots of the COVID-19 vaccine earlier this week.Matthew McDermott “The vaccine is a great thing and people should take advantage of it” Trump said, before quickly adding that “nobody should be forced, we have our freedoms. But I strongly recommend it because it’s a real lifesaver.”

All of the above from the guy who talked about the vaccines and autism and setting up a vaccine safety commission led by RFK jr. when he campaigned in 2016.
    All of this from the guy who NEVER got a flu shot until he became President.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (2nd May 2021),midnight rambler (30th April 2021),Tumbleweed (30th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Haven't watched all of this, but I recognize the first woman from her video post vaccine.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/they-...eople-like-us/

THEY DON’T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE US”

“They Don’t Want to See People Like Us”
    In a Highwire exclusive, Del sits down with three healthcare workers who were on the frontline of Covid vaccine rollouts in America. In a candid and emotional interview, the three women go back to the day they received their vaccine, the severe reactions they endured starting just days after, and the complete denial the medical community has towards the groundswell of injured people looking for help.
    #VaccineReactions #ShawnSkelton #AngeliaDesselle #KristiSimmonds #Moderna #Pfizer #FrontlineWorkers #VAERS #TheHighwire #DelBigtree

Okay, skipped through, watched a little more. All three seem to have had some kind of full body convulsion reaction to the bioweapon injection, but seems like the doctors don't want to acknowledge it officially, so they given some kind of weird diagnosis that does NOT mention vaccine damage, but instead seems to blame them. Also, lady on the right seemed to suggest that doctors don't even want to get involved in their cases.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (2nd May 2021),PatColo (1st May 2021),Tumbleweed (1st May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

This is the herbalist guy, Tony Pantalaresco, who Deanna Spingola,used to have on her show:

Windsor, Ont., store posts sign barring those who received the COVID-19 vaccine from shopping inside

https://windsor.ctvnews.ca/windsor-ont-store-posts-sign-barring-those-who-received-the-covid-19-vaccine-from-shopping-inside-1.5390844

HERE'S HIS SIGN: https://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1...1020/image.png

WINDSOR, ONT. -- A Windsor, Ont., health and wellness business has posted a sign informing customers that they will not be allowed to enter the store if they have received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Tony Pantalleresco, owner of Herb Plus Beadworks on Ottawa Street posted the sign on the front door of his business stating: “Please note to ensure the safety of our employees and existing clients, the shop is not allowing anyone in who has taken the experimental vaccine.”

Pantalleresco says if you’re vaccinated, you cannot come into the store.

“It’s not that simple,” he says. “No shoes, no shirt, no service. I’m now dealing with genetics. This is what I’m saying. We don’t have enough data right now to say that these are safe. They are obviously not safe that’s why they are now pulling it off the mark.”

Alison Thompson, a public health ethicist at the University of Toronto says she believes there is some misunderstanding about the nature of the mRNA vaccines.

“These are RNA vaccines, they are not vaccines that affect DNA and it sounds to me like what might be going on here is there is a fear of genetic mutation occurring that might be transferable to other people and this is where the science is misunderstood by this individual,” she says.

There are business risks to consider as well.

“Anytime anybody wants to restrict access to their private business that’s their prerogative,” Thompson says. “This borders on a discrimination about people’s biological status. We are typically hearing about people doing the opposite saying unless you have a vaccine you aren’t allowed to attend a concert or enter a premises.”

Thompson says the debate on vaccine passports still rages.

“This is the inverse of that so at first glance you think if you can justify it one way, you would be able to justify it in the reverse, but in this case there is no scientific basis for the reason to exclude someone from the store,” she says.
    As an essential healthcare service, Pantalleresco says those vaccinated can still use curbside pick-up.
    “The insurances are not going to support you if something goes wrong,” he says. “If somebody comes in your store, somebody gets sick from being in contact because they’ve had the injectable because it’s a program, then what. Then something can happen because we are going to lose our business. We are losing our businesses anyone because of this bad policy.”
    “The concern here is that we are seeing people’s liberties are being restrained on the basis of their biological status in this case their immune status. That leads us into some pretty ethically murky territory,” Thompson said.
    Pantalleresco plans to keep the sign up for now.

VIDEO- Doctor Refuses Vaxxed Patients
    https://ncrenegade.com/doctor-refuses-vaxxed-patients/

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd May 2021),monty (3rd May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"HERE'S HIS SIGN: https://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1...1020/image.png"

Here is my sign. It dates from the 1960s.

https://postimg.cc/CR4sJjpS

I don't suppose walk-in business would improve by using it though.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    So apparently the ruling psychopaths have set up the Center for Countering Digital Hate to go after anti-vaxxers/anti-bioweapon injections people (so, I guess trying to equate hate with anti-vax)

Anyway, they have made a list of the anti-vaxxers ("disinformation dozen"- LOL) who apparently have been doing an excellent job in spreading the word about the bioweapon injections:https://www.counterhate.com/disinformationdozen

Here's their report saying that "platforms must act":

https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57...8663366ee5.pdf
    From the report: "The most effective and efficient way to stop the dissemination of harmful information is to deplatform the most highly visible repeat offenders, who we term the Disinformation Dozen. This should also include the organisations these individuals control or fund, as well as any backup accounts they have established to evade removal."

Dr. Mercola is number one on their list, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is number two.

Mercola.com: Why I'm Removing All Articles Related to Vitamin D, C and Zinc and COVID-19
    May 4, 2021
    Story at-a-glance

• Over the past year, I’ve been researching and writing as much as I can to help you take control of your health, as fearmongering media and corrupt politicians have destroyed lives and livelihoods to establish global control of the world’s population, using the COVID-19 pandemic as their justification
    • Through it all, I have refused to succumb to these relentless attacks. I have been confident and willing to defend myself in the court of law
    • Unfortunately, threats have now become very personal and have intensified to the point I can no longer preserve much of the information and research I’ve provided to you thus far. So, effective immediately, much of the information on my website will be permanently removed

...The CCDH has published a hit list naming me as one of the top 12 individuals responsible for 65% of vaccine disinformation on social media, and who therefore must be deplatformed and silenced for the public good. In a March 24, 2021, letter1 to the CEO’s of Twitter and Facebook, 12 state attorneys general called for the removal of our accounts from these platforms, based on the CCDH’s report.
    I'm reminded of the story last week that Californian public servants were flagging their citizen's political posts for censorship.
    Communist destructive tyranny right out in the open these days.

Judicial Watch: Documents Show CA State Officials Coordinated with Big Tech to Censor Americans’ Election Posts
    April 27, 2021
    (Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it received 540 pages and a supplemental four pages of documents from the office of the Secretary of State of California revealing how state officials pressured social media companies (Twitter, Facebook, Google (YouTube)) to censor posts about the 2020 election.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd May 2021),monty (3rd May 2021),PatColo (3rd May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post

Dr. Mercola's wife is Erin Elizabeth of HealthNutNews.com, who published a series on all the "suspicious" [murdered] holistic doc deaths of recent years
    https://www.healthnutnews.com/category/holistic-doctor-deaths/
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd May 2021),monty (3rd May 2021),Tumbleweed (3rd May 2021),woodman (3rd May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

The CCDH organization, created and run by Imran Ahmed from Britain with an MA in Social and Political Sciences, also got ZeroHedge de-monitized and censoring last year!

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/center-for-countering-digital-hate/
    On June 16, financial blog Zero Hedge was banned from Google’s advertising platform, effectively demonetizing the site. Google made the decision after receiving a report from the Center which claimed that comment sections on Zero Hedge articles regarding Black Lives Matter contained racist content.

...Center for Countering Digital Hate has ties to the left-wing British Labour Party and British left-progressivism.
    He also has another report out (May 1):

Disinformation Dozen:
    The Sequel
    How Big Tech is failing to act on leading anti-vaxxers despite bipartisan calls from Congress
    Appearing before Congress in March, tech CEOs promised to act on twelve anti-vaxxers who are responsible for almost two-thirds of anti-vaccine content circulating on social media. One month on, our report shows that Big Tech has failed to act, allowing the spread of vaccine disinformation that has been viewed up to 29 million times.

...We know the most effective way to disrupt the dissemination of harmful misinformation is to stop providing services to the most egregious repeat offenders. Each day the Disinformation Dozen’s accounts remain active is another day that their lies cost lives. It’s time to finish the job.

Imran Ahmed
    CEO, CCDH
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th May 2021),PatColo (4th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Do Stupid Things, Win Stupid Prizes

[Comments enabled] It's ok folks, it's very "rare".
    Uh huh, sure it is.
    High school senior Emma Burkey received her “one and done” Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine on March 20, and within two weeks was in an induced coma following seizures and clotting in her brain.
    She’s making a slow recovery, having recently been transfered from the hospital to a rehabilitation center, and the first round of bills totaled $513,000. The 18-year-old’s family friends in the Las Vegas area started a GoFundMe account to help with medical expenses from the very rare vaccine reaction.
    An 18 year old, according to the CDC, has a roughly 1/50,000 risk of being killed by Covid-19 assuming the FDA's and CDC's "standard of care" which prohibits the use of budesonide, ivermectin, monoclonal antibodies and a whole host of other drugs which we know work. One of them, budesonide, has a roughly 90% efficacy in preventing hospitalization (and of course death usually is preceded by that if you get Covid); the others also have some efficacy. Stacking just those three likely winds up around 95-99% effective, so your actual risk, if you're not a dumb-ass and are both young and get Covid-19 is more like 1/500,000.
    And that's if you get Covid. The CDC says about 1/10 people have over a year's time, so your risk as a healthy 18 year old is approximately 1/5,000,000 since to be exposed to the risk of death you first must get the disease and that is not certain. Remember, according to the CDC if you die while Covid-19 positive then your death was caused by Covid-19, even though this is not scientifically proved. This is the same standard that VAERS uses for vaccine death; you died associated with receiving the shot; it is not proved it was caused, but if that's good enough for the CDC to claim the Coof killed you then it sure as hell is good enough to claim the vaccine killed you.
    By the CDCs VAERS numbers and the number of delivered shots into arms the risk of the shot killing you is approximately 1/45,000 and if you take the shot the hazard is 100% probable to be undertaken, obviously. So if you're not specifically morbid the shot is one hundred times more dangerous than the disease.
    Oh, and we know the VAERS reports are wildly understated. Why? Because it's a voluntary system; there is no mandate on any person or health provider to report potential adverse connected effects. While you (as the impacted individual) can report to the system obvious doing that if you're dead is somewhat difficult. Were this a mandatory system where any death within "X" time of an inoculation had to be reported, with a criminal penalty for not doing so by health providers, we might have a more-full picture. But unlike death certificates which must be issued, and the CDC rules for Covid-19 that say if you were positive any time in the last 28 days, or at death, your death is ruled Covid-related there is no such mandate for VAERS.
    Maybe health insurance will pay Emma's bill, at least in part. What's Emma's deductible, if she has insurance? Will she be eating that deductible every year for the rest of her life with a continuing care requirement? Will her insurer refuse to pay entirely, since these were experimental shots? What happens if Emma wants to start a family and tries to get life insurance down the road? Will it be available at any reasonable price? Has her ability to bear a child been damaged or destroyed? What about her ability to enjoy all the things she used to enjoy; will she, for example, still be able to go for a nice jog? Can she hold a driver license? What about a CDL or pilot's license? What about something as simple as driving a forklift in a warehouse? Have the seizures permanently destroyed those options for Emma?
    You think Emma hasn't had her employment prospects permanently damaged or even destroyed? Oh, yes, it's illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of their medical status (funny how people claim that "we can require vaccines!" yet ignore that the law actually makes discrimination in employment or services on the basis of medical status illegal eh?) but you can bet employers do exactly that all the time, every single day. Would you hire Emma knowing that she has a much greater risk of being a serious health insurance cost center? Not if you can get away with turning her down without her knowing you did it due to her health status! Proving that was the reason you were discriminated against is very difficult but every employer in the world can see the GoFraudMe campaign for "help." You think employers don't check that sort of thing on the down low? They sure do. Oops.
    Emma's medical chart has been permanently branded by this incident and there is no possible way to erase that branding which is now in the MIB and will be with her forever. It will impact her ability to get a job and it will do lifelong damage to her economically, even if medically it appears she fully recovers, which of course nobody knows at this time.
    Emma was stupid. Emma did a stupid thing; she intentionally took 100 times, that is, 10,000%, of the risk she had no choice but to accept from Covid infecting and killing her, and willingly, being 18 years old and thus an adult, pulled a personal black ball out of the bag.
    She won a stupid prize for doing a stupid thing, willingly taking 100 times the natural risk.
    Who failed to explain to her the above data? Who advocated for her to do said stupid thing? This is not my data it is official government data. Yet official government agencies and their employees have been screaming all over the media, the news, the CDC itself and elsewhere a factual lie; that for someone who is not at particular risk the shots are wildly more-dangerous than natural infection by the very same criteria that the CDC uses to determine whether or not Covid-19 kills you.
    Do stupid things, win stupid prizes.
    Now Emma knows that her government is and has been full of ****, and she learned it the hard way having been personally butt****ed by the so-called "safe and effective" shots for a disease that was far less-likely to harm her than the shot was.
    There are people for whom the math runs the "right way", even given the relatively high risk profile of these shots. But being coerced by an employer, by a school, by peer pressure or by flat-out lies from various "health" organs is not only wrong it damn well ought to result in the most-severe of penalties because we are talking about risks that, if you get a bad dice roll, you can't go back and change your mind.
    Don't be Emma.
    Do the math before you take the jab.
    Go to responses (registration required to post)

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

keehah (6th May 2021),PatColo (4th May 2021),Tumbleweed (4th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

FWIW- Tucker actually announced the number of people who died after taking the bioweapon injection:

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/sta...32906031464451