Thread: Trump: Military is going to deliver vaccine in a very powerful manner...

Hybrid View

Thanks

Re: Trump: Military is going to deliver vaccine in a very powerful manner...

Sunday Trumptard says2 weeks until everyone get the jab. 3:29

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Znvqr0B6tHw/
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    Sunday Trumptard says2 weeks until everyone get the jab. 3:29

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Znvqr0B6tHw/
    Not a minute too soon! Millions of sheep are chomping at the bit to get their injection. We may see people fighting to get their's first.

If people are not allowed to buy food, shop, or anything else without proof of vaccination, there is going to be a big problem in this country.
    Got revolt?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (6th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

another Tenpenny twatt:

https://twitter.com/BusyDrT/status/1333867063648120838

Public needs to prep for vaccine side effects

• Meredith Wadman

See all authors and affiliations
    Science 27 Nov 2020:
    Vol. 370, Issue 6520, pp. 1022
    DOI: 10.1126/science.370.6520.1022

Science's COVID-19 reporting is supported by the Pulitzer Center and the Heising-Simons Foundation

This summer, computational biologist Luke Hutchison volunteered for a trial of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine. But after the second injection, his arm swelled up to the size of a “goose egg,” Hutchison says. He can't be sure he got the vaccine and not a placebo, but within a few hours, Hutchison, who was healthy and 43, was beset by bone and muscle aches and a 38.9°C fever. “I started shaking. I had cold and hot rushes,” he says. “I was sitting by the phone all night long thinking: ‘Should I call 911?’”

Hutchison's symptoms resolved after 12 hours. But, he says, “Nobody prepared me for the severity of this.”

moar:
    https://science.sciencemag.org/conte...6520/1022.full

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Head of Pfizer Research: Covid Vaccine is Female Sterilization

Health & Money News
    December 2, 2020

The vaccine contains a spike protein (see image) called syncytin-1, vital for the formation of human placenta in women. If the vaccine works so that we form an immune response AGAINST the spike protein, we are also training the female body to attack syncytin-1, which could lead to infertility in women of an unspecified duration.

moar
    https://healthandmoneynews.wordpress...sterilization/

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd December 2020)

Thanks

“ you can turn anyone into a freaking butterfly with the proper DNA sequence” Elon Musk. “Anything is possible with synthetic RNA or DNA”

41s clip
    https://twitter.com/DrMadej/status/1334269188769247232

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd December 2020)

Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd December 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Not the injection I have in mind.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

12. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

woodman (3rd December 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

"if you take this vaccine, you will go to your doom" and just like that Fox cuts him off..."GET HIM OFF THE AIR LINDA!!!" -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hHSR9w38WBqX/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...90171801661441

^ nausiating. & check his timeline; so many twatts pimping "the HEROIC VAX"

remember early Oct when TrumpCo hoaxed up his RUMBLE WITH THE RONA!!!!?

& the day after his pretend "Triumphant return to the WH", he twatted out this ad for REGENERON!!

37s:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

yeah the biden military wearing high heels and carrying pride flags is real scary!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

monty (3rd July 2021)