Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Call to Poison Control

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

A Call to Poison Control

forwarded by John Kaminski:

https://www.larryhannigan.com.au/wp-...n-control.jpeg

Thank you to the unknown author on Face Book.

“I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminium, phenoxyethanol, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that’s quite a list … But I’d have to easily say that they’re all toxic to humans … Used in fertilizers … Pesticides … To stop the heart … To preserve a dead body … They’re registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I’d put my daughter in harm’s way … But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question … But you’d likely be charged with criminal negligence … perhaps with intent to kill … and of course child abuse … Your child would be taken away from you … Do you know of someone’s who’s doing this to their child? This is criminal …

Me: An industry, these are the ingredients used in vaccines … with binding agents to make sure the body won’t flush these out … To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely…

He: WHAT?

Your conclusion ?

The man was beside himself. He asked if I would email him all this information. He wanted to share it with his adult kids who are parents. He was horrified and felt awful he didn’t know … his kids are vaccinated and they have health issues …

” Ingredients list by Iris Figueroa

INGREDIENTS TO VACCINES – You CANNOT make an educated decision without being educated.

Here are just SOME vaccine ingredients being INJECTED into your kids;

◾Formaldehyde/Formalin – Highly toxic systematic poison and carcinogen.

◾Betapropiolactone – Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanent injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.

◾Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide – May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.

◾Aluminium hydroxide, aluminium phosphate, and aluminium salts – Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer’s, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.

◾Thimerosal (mercury) – Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer’s, dementia, and autism.

◾Polysorbate 80 & 20 – Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminium, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.

◾Glutaraldehyde – Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.

◾Foetal Bovine Serum – Harvested from bovine (cow) foetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.

◾Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells – aborted foetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.

◾African Green Monkey Kidney Cells – Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.

◾Acetone – Can cause kidney, liver, and nerve damage.

◾E. Coli – Yes, you read that right. It is not bacteria as the AMA proclaims – see videos below.

◾DNA from porcine (pig) Circovirus type-1. Why did God say don’t eat pig in Leviticus 11

◾Human embryonic lung cell cultures (from aborted foetuses)

✳You can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website. I encourage everyone to do their own research. Look up the MSDS on these chemicals. Read the thousands of peer reviewed studies that have evaluated the biological consequences these chemicals can have on the body, especially when being injected.

✳Fact check vaccine ingredients here:

https://www.cdc.gov/…/do…/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

#educatebeforeyouvaccinate #injectionisdifferentthaningestion #learntherisks#informedconsent

https://www.facebook.com/drryanberl…/posts/10160167051315215

Animal blood in vaccines

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/…/pdf/amjphnation00376-0090.pdf

Food in vaccines, like peanut oil etc shows it causes food allergies

https://vaccinesafetycommission.org/…/08-2015-Journal-Food-…

Vaccine Guide

https://vaccine.guide

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Ares (4th August 2020),JDRock (9th August 2020),mamboni (3rd August 2020),midnight rambler (3rd August 2020),monty (3rd August 2020),PlatinumBlonde (9th August 2020),Tumbleweed (13th August 2020),woodman (4th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: A Call to Poison Control

Nice work - I learned something. I knew about many of these ingredients but not all. And I'm sure there are others that we don't know about. One has to be quite foolish to accept any such vaccine. Better to improve one's nutrition and natural immunity and get the infection and defeat it in vivo as God intended. That is what creates genuine immunity. You can't cheat nature in the long run.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Ares (4th August 2020),BrewTech (3rd August 2020),JDRock (9th August 2020),midnight rambler (3rd August 2020),PlatinumBlonde (9th August 2020),Tumbleweed (13th August 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Doc, don't you know the new religion is...man is god.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Doc, don't you know the new religion is...man is god.
    There is only one God, the creator of all that is and ever was and will be, of the visible and the invisible, the beginning and the end, eternal, who came down from Heaven to walk among us as a man, to show us, to be an an example to each of us; that He gave us the greatest act of love, to suffer the insufferable, and die as a flesh and blood man so that each of us who believe in Him would be forgiven our sins and spared from damnation. He had many names, the tetragrammaton, Jehovah, YHWH, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Ares (4th August 2020),JDRock (9th August 2020),madfranks (5th August 2020),midnight rambler (3rd August 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

The Truth Will Prevail: 1200 Studies that Refute Vaccine Claims by Dr. Alan Palmer

http://labarberachiro.com/1200-studi...4_08-15-19.pdf

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Ares (9th August 2020),midnight rambler (8th August 2020),osoab (9th August 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Thought this was interesting...Look at Tucker's expression- I'm wondering if Tucker is finally getting suspicious of vaccines. At minimum, he seems to realize this jewish doctor is CRAZY and pushing way too hard for the vaccines (probably paid by big-pharma)

https://twitter.com/eileeniorio/stat...11471442608128

EileenIorio@eileeniorio
    Dr Siegel wants children to wear yellow badges going back to school saying "no hugs please"... but once there's a vaccine they can throw their yellow badges in the garbage to show that they got it (in an experiment). Tucker: "I don't know if I can go there, I'm a hugger sorry"
    Too bad there's no way to get the "640 Doctors, CV 19 is a global scam" and "Doctors for Truth Denounce CV19 as False Pandemic" to Tucker.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th August 2020),Tumbleweed (13th August 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

In case some missed it, this guy seems to admit chips in the vaccine, but then tries to downplay it, says govt hasn't decided yet, etc. Nobody in the comment section is buying his BS:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (28th August 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Well this is an interesting approach to getting the word out:

https://twitter.com/justiceforevee/s...35462399008768

Perhaps we need to do that for "Covid is a Hoax, Cashless society on the way"

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (31st August 2020),monty (1st September 2020),Tumbleweed (1st September 2020),woodman (1st September 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Well this is an interesting approach to getting the word out:

https://twitter.com/justiceforevee/s...35462399008768

Perhaps we need to do that for "Covid is a Hoax, Cashless society on the way"
    From that page:
    Listening to Bill Gates talk about public health is like listening to Ted Bundy about how to treat women.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th September 2020),midnight rambler (1st September 2020),monty (1st September 2020),Tumbleweed (1st September 2020)