Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Massive Explosion Beruit.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Massive Explosion Beruit.

Lebanon prime minister and entire cabinet resign and then antifa/BLM type street riots and violence ensues.

This gives us a big clue as to WHO did it and tells us that the official narrative must be false because there is nothing natural or organic about this. No fireworks factory next to a warehouse with tons of ammonium nitrate - none of that nonsense. The same destruction and demolition crew of selected U S cities happening now have many worldwide franchises, like in the Lebanon / Israel area.

Expect the same level of journalistic excellence reporting this as we had with 9-11-01.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6YAmolbbrQ

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

I initially thought that the explosion was a tactical nuke and it sure looks like it could be; however I do not know how strong of an EMP would be generated by such a weapon. Would cellphones be compromised in such a blast? How far would the EMP from a tactical nuke radiate?

I found some opinions, opinions are so easy to find:

A nuclear device detonated in a city would produce very little EMP effect and what it did produce would be limited pretty much to the area already destroyed by the device. To produce an EMP of any significance, you need a high yield warhead and you need to detonate it outside the atmosphere. It is the effect of the gamma radiation hitting the upper atmosphere that produced the EMP effect, not the detonation of the device itself. The ancient and long retired Davy Crocket weapon system was a very low yield tactical nuclear device that even if somehow launched into space would produce little or no EMP effect.

Powerful enough to make a click on a radio? 50+ km.
    Powerful enough to destroy electronics? The electronics would have to be inside the fireball and would be destroyed by the heat.
    Nuclear weapons are lousy EMP devices. If detonated in the magnetosphere, 600 to 800 km above the surface, the gamma pulse of the detonation can trigger a cascade reaction in the magnetosphere that uses the energy of the magnetosphere to generate a powerful EMP. Nuclear detonations are good gamma generators

If your electronics are destroyed by the EMP, a microsecond later they are going to be destroyed again by the fireball.
    EMP creation as a weapon only works if you don’t blow up your nuke in the atmosphere… Otherwise, your EMP promptly turns into thermal energy.

These three guys seem to know what they are talking about. IDK ?? But it would seem that in order to generate a powerful EMP, the device must be detonated pretty high up. This was not the case in Beruit, so it may have been a small nuclear device. I am leaning toward that belief.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I heard today, somewhere - can't remember -- the blast was as strong as one third the strength of the Hiroshima bomb.