Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Massive Explosion Beruit.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Re: Massive Explosion Beruit.

https://twitter.com/Ian56789/status/1291117659166310401
    Ian56@Ian56789

Close up footage of what happened in Beirut yesterday. You can hear jets flying overhead, which sound like warplanes, just before the big explosion. It hasn't been released until now, because it was found on someone's smartphone who died

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Down1 (7th August 2020),Tumbleweed (10th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Thanks for posting that. I saw that yesterday but couldn't remember who put it on twitter
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Thanks for posting that. I saw that yesterday but couldn't remember who put it on twitter
    yes, horrible feeling to watch video from a camera man/woman who died getting the film....This is an all out war on humanity....I'm expecting weather weapons next. I even think about that map Dr. Carrie Madej had posted in her playlist. I think they are going to come at us from every direction possible, to create as much terror, chaos, and suffering as possible to force us into their system.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

JDRock (6th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Always start by eliminating the "official story". I wonder ((who)) has a vested interest in all things middle eastern and has access to micro nukes as well as 911 vaporizing technology...hmmm

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    yes, horrible feeling to watch video from a camera man/woman who died getting the film....This is an all out war on humanity....I'm expecting weather weapons next. I even think about that map Dr. Carrie Madej had posted in her playlist. I think they are going to come at us from every direction possible, to create as much terror, chaos, and suffering as possible to force us into their system.
    Weather weapons already in play- i suspect they are trying to blow that dam in china but i have no proof.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    Weather weapons already in play- i suspect they are trying to blow that dam in china but i have no proof.

Yes, I've been wondering about that...

I also wouldn't be surprised by a tsunami.

Back to Beirut, PSYCHOPATHS!!!!

absolute freaking MONSTERS!!!

Here's Veterans Today's take on it:

Breathtaking: Case Closed, Infrared Video Reveals Details of Israeli Nuclear Missile (video censored by YouTube…too late) https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/08/06/breathtaking-case-closed-infrared-video-reveals-details-of-israeli-nuclear-missile/

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th August 2020),monty (6th August 2020),Tumbleweed (10th August 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Yeah, totally a fertilizer explosion, totally -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YAmZoCr74c6m/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Down1 (7th August 2020),Hitch (7th August 2020),Tumbleweed (10th August 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Yeah, totally a fertilizer explosion, totally -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YAmZoCr74c6m/
    WTF. That sure looks like a nuke. That's a hell of a blast.
    life is good.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    WTF. That sure looks like a nuke. That's a hell of a blast.
    What happens to those buildings in the foreground reminds one of those nuke test films from the '50s.

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Beirut explosion was a tactical nuclear detonation without a doubt; delivered by a nuclear-tipped missile. Watch this infrared video of the seconds before the explosion: note the missile coming in from the upper left corner of the screen a split second before the explosion. The explosion created a shock-wave condensation shell in the atmosphere characteristic of supersonic nuclear expansion. Ammonium nitrate cannot do this:

https://twitter.com/DarrenPlymouth/s...22036443660288

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...uzm.mp4?tag=10
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon