Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Polka Dot - The New Ethereum?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: Polka Dot - The New Ethereum?

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Thanks. Whats the best way to get BTC from cash?
    Depends your country and state. I don't know. Coinbase is good for most Americans. I don't know much for everything. Swissborg is probably best for non-Americans but I am an American so don't know much about it.

Kraken or Binance would be the best but it's complicated and a long process to wire money to those.

The Bitcoin price is very odd right now, it can't decide if it will go down or up, but there's crazy high buying pressure now. There's also institutions who want to manipulate the price lower so they can buy more.

Again, if the price of Bitcoin goes into the $20K range I'm personally buying that. Wait a few days or a week before you do anything. That's what I'm doing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (17th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,380 Times in 2,414 Posts

I'm getting verified with coinbase right now.

Main thing I'm wondering about is any recommended no KYC methods. That seems pretty important.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    I'm getting verified with coinbase right now.

Main thing I'm wondering about is any recommended no KYC methods. That seems pretty important.
    Converting cash to crypto is tricky but doable. You're getting into grey and black market territory, meaning you're open to getting scammed or hacked, so just be careful.

Goodluck not getting picked up by the Feds for using this:
    https://localbitcoins.com/

If you wanna fly under the radar get some Bitcoin on a site like Coinbase, then convert it to Monero on Changelly or some other Atomic Swap site. Actually try to avoid Changelly for Monero if you can since they may ask for KYC. I believe the Coinomi wallet also you to hot swap Monero too without KYC.

Once your funds are in Monero you can do whatever without anyone ever knowing, just please use a VPN while doing this to be extra sure. You will seriously want some Black/Grey market funds for when the NWO has full power for fake IDs, vaccination cards, guns/ammo, and whatever "illegal".

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Converting cash to crypto is tricky but doable. You're getting into grey and black market territory, meaning you're open to getting scammed or hacked, so just be careful.

Goodluck not getting picked up by the Feds for using this:
    https://localbitcoins.com/

If you wanna fly under the radar get some Bitcoin on a site like Coinbase, then convert it to Monero on Changelly or some other Atomic Swap site. Actually try to avoid Changelly for Monero if you can since they may ask for KYC. I believe the Coinomi wallet also you to hot swap Monero too without KYC.

Once your funds are in Monero you can do whatever without anyone ever knowing, just please use a VPN while doing this to be extra sure. You will seriously want some Black/Grey market funds for when the NWO has full power for fake IDs, vaccination cards, guns/ammo, and whatever "illegal".
    Doesn't anyone buying, or selling have to go through a bank to get their cash transferred to coinbase. Doesn't seem very anonymous.
    I was thinking about buying GBTC in the stock market. Low risk exposure, also low reward, but safe.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Doesn't anyone buying, or selling have to go through a bank to get their cash transferred to coinbase. Doesn't seem very anonymous.
    I was thinking about buying GBTC in the stock market. Low risk exposure, also low reward, but safe.
    GBTC is more of something for rich people who are too afraid of holding custody of their Bitcoin. It's similar to getting a GLD or SLV ETF. You don't hold your funds. Personally if I was going to go that route, just get it on PayPal, but keep in mind if you don't know your private keys to your coins, they really aren't yours. Holding them directly on Coinbase is better.

----------------------------

So about anonymous Dollar to Crypto...

Obviously onboarding any funds with USD is tricky without KYC.

Of course there's other methods to do it without KYC (Banks). One is LocalBitcoins. You can also use pre-paid debit cards on exchanges without KYC, but be prepared to pay high fees.

Another option people don't mention is literally Bitcoin ATMs. They are around more places than you can imagine, but keep in mind the fee's are very high. You usually can get crypto without KYC on those. Gas stations have those, and there's also CoinStar, which funny enough is doing more and more business with Bitcoin than collecting coins. That's at a lot of grocery stores.
    https://www.coinstar.com/findakiosk/
    CoinStar typically will try to force you to do KYC through a third party, but you could fake that if you're clever, just saying. I mentioned this since you used to be able to get Bitcoin through this method easily without KYC but the government clamped down on it. I won't post loopholes since I've never done this.

The United States basically the the most regulated country when it comes to money. We have the most draconian controls and laws. This isn't a problem in countries outside the US, which it's a lot easier to get in and out of crypto without KYC.

I will repeat this: The best method is to buy plain Bitcoin on Coinbase with KYC, then swap it for Monero on an atomic swap exchange without KYC, THEN play with that. Once it's in Monero it can never be tracked, and you can convert it to whatever you want from there. The government cant do shit to you once its converted to Monero, since they won't know where it's gone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (17th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,380 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    I will repeat this: The best method is to buy plain Bitcoin on Coinbase with KYC, then swap it for Monero on an atomic swap exchange without KYC, THEN play with that. Once it's in Monero it can never be tracked, and you can convert it to whatever you want from there.
    Seems like this is the way to go.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (17th January 2021)