Thread: Simple question: What "number" of Covid cases finally wakes up the masses?

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Simple question: What "number" of Covid cases finally wakes up the masses?

We have 5.5 million confirmed, as in tested, positive cases of covid. Our population is 330 million, roughly. Think about this, that's 1 out of every 63 people in our entire country, took the time to take the test, and was told they are positive. This is such fucking BS.

At some point, the math isn't going to work anymore, and all this covid testing numbers will be exposed. What's the magic number, 10 million cases? 50? 100?

Are we going to have to wait until the number actually exceeds the population? We now have 335 million positive cases, yet we only have a population of 330 million. Will THAT finally wake people up?

I keep waiting...waiting...waiting. This bubble is going to burst, it has too.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Re: Simple question: What "number" of Covid cases finally wakes up the masses?

What's new on Netflix? /s
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Of course you should know by now the fucking bogus test is absolute horseshit. Meanwhile the Bolsheviks march onward toward contact tracing, mandatory testing, mandatory quarantine/isolation, and mandatory injections, and that's just the beginning.

The Kamal is pushing hard to get everyone on board with the entire program, TOTALLY -

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Don't say words you're gonna regret
    Don't let the fire rush to your head
    I've heard the accusation before
    And I ain't gonna take any more
    Believe me
    The sun in your Eyes
    Made some of the lies worth believing
    I am the eye in the sky
    Looking at you
    I can read your mind
    I am the maker of rules
    Dealing with fools