Thread: The World Conquerors: The Real War Criminals

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,588 Times in 2,632 Posts

The World Conquerors: The Real War Criminals

I first learned about this book from Deanna Spingola back when I was listening to her show on revisionist history (until she started promoting the official Sandy Hook Hoax BS). Anyway, I was just on her twitter and she was linking to it here:

The World Conquerors: The Real War Criminals

https://educate-yourself.org/cn/worl...58.shtml#intro

[Editor's Note: Jan. 3, 2013. This book is an amazing read. I have Steve Campbell to thank for mentioning it in a recent email sent on December 27. You will find this book difficult to put down once you begin reading it as it is so dead-on-target in describing the centuries-old machinations and skullduggery of organized Zionist Jewry to bring about their complete control and domination of every nation and human being upon this planet. This book was published in London in 1958, but it may have well been published yesterday. when one considers the unerring accuracy of the political subversion and undermining of national interests, described by its brilliant Hungarian author, Louis Marschalko, that has taken place here in America and Europe since the end of World War I. You will find the html text much easier to read than the original pdf book, but I've included the original scanned book in pdf for those who prefer a pdf download. For people with slower internet connections, I divided the book into two halves for faster download. For the html version, I've taken the liberty to place some words in bold print when a new name is mentioned by the author and I will occasionally link, underline or set in bold, statements that I feel are particularly important to note...Ken Adachi]

**** this looks like a really good version to get out there b/c there are little flags at the top, so you can get it translated into 18 different of languages. And now would be a great time to get it out there w/people in lockdown trying to makes sense of what's going on

languages:
    German
    Spanish
    Dutch
    French
    Russian
    Czech
    Polish
    Greek
    Portugese
    Italian
    Japanese
    Finnish
    Swedish
    Romanian
    Danish
    Turkish
    Hungarian
    Bulgarian

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (17th August 2020),midnight rambler (16th August 2020)