Thread: Pope Satan calls for social justice and vaccines for all

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Pope Satan calls for social justice and vaccines for all

Pope calls for social justice and vaccines for all

Catherine Marciano
    Published Wednesday, August 19, 2020 10:38AM EDT

VATICAN CITY, HOLY SEE -- The coronavirus pandemic is exacerbating inequalities between rich and poor, Pope Francis said on Wednesday, calling for universal vaccines not reserved just for the wealthiest.

As the virus continues to claim lives and wreak havoc on economies around the world, the Pope in recent months has tried to use all his moral force to demand a new post-pandemic society, more respectful of the poor and the environment.

moar:
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/...-all-1.5070420
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,844 Times in 2,271 Posts

Re: Pope Satan calls for social justice and vaccines for all

No, that's OK, really. I know I don't have enough money for the vaccination; I can except that. I will have to do without it.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

3. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

PatColo (19th August 2020)

Thanks

^ that's the angle which made me LOL re this pope/vaccines-for-all story -- (((their))) trying to SJW-frame it as, "vaccines shouldn't only be for the rich!" OMFG lolz

reminds of how Mel Gates also tried to play that angle, saying dindus should be first to get their 666-jabs, to counter muh waycism...

hey if the real world SJWs of all races fall for that shite & line up for their joojabs, coz muh waycism or whatever... then hey, Darwin Awards to the lot of them!

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (20th August 2020)

Thanks

I'll happily give the dose they have planned for me to someone who wants it.
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jimswift For This Useful Post:

PatColo (20th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

"For to every one who has will more be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away." — Matthew 25:29

How would this alleged Pope deal with these words of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, which clearly illustrate that there will be a gap between rich and poor?
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

9. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th August 2020)

Thanks