Thread: It's Back To Skool time, w new Principal JooFlu19! Yay!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

It's Back To Skool time, w new Principal JooFlu19! Yay!!

Drop whatever Back to Skool nooz U want here - I'm esp interested in personal/local anecdotes, or from those U know in person re what ur finding, as the skools take laughable measures to KEEP OUR KIDZ SAFE!

I'll kick it off with this twatt:
    https://twitter.com/the_exception/st...61345425698816

CeeCee
    @the_exception

My daughters school just called me & said I have to come pick her up...
    Because she sneezed. They said their policy is if they see a ‘mild’ symptom then children must stay home for 2 weeks & cannot return until I present them with a negative covid test result. She’s 7yrs old.

9:12 PM · Aug 20, 2020

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Re: It's Back To Skool time, w new Principal JooFlu19! Yay!!

Fiona Marie Flanagan's pinned tweet has a clip illustrating (((the new normal))) -- this is dark shit; "robbing them of their childhood" is right, FFS
    https://twitter.com/fionamflanagan1/...80481713455104

Fiona Marie Flanagan
    @fionamflanagan1

I can hardly bare to watch this.
    Childhoods destroyed. Devastating health implications of continued oxygen deprivation.
    No laughter, no hugs, no bonds of friendship to sustain the soul.
    As adults, have we lost our minds to consent to this child abuse?

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

26s clip:
    The moment she looked back..

latest from Dr Pam Popper today, mostly testimonials re their "college experience" 18m

17:47 NOW PLAYING

The College Experience in COVIDLAND - a Dystopian Nightmare
    8.7K views
    9 hours ago

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Drop whatever Back to Skool nooz U want here - I'm esp interested in personal/local anecdotes, or from those U know in person re what ur finding, as the skools take laughable measures to KEEP OUR KIDZ SAFE!

I'll kick it off with this twatt:
    https://twitter.com/the_exception/st...61345425698816

CeeCee
    @the_exception

My daughters school just called me & said I have to come pick her up...
    Because she sneezed. They said their policy is if they see a ‘mild’ symptom then children must stay home for 2 weeks & cannot return until I present them with a negative covid test result. She’s 7yrs old.

9:12 PM · Aug 20, 2020

Time off school for sneezing? I'm surprised the whole class didn't start sneezing. When I was a kid we would do anything for a little time away from the childhood indoctrination center.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

5. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

PatColo (10th September 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Time off school for sneezing? I'm surprised the whole class didn't start sneezing. When I was a kid we would do anything for a little time away from the childhood indoctrination center.
    yeah the whole thing's a farce - if I was a parent there's no way I'd subject my kid(s) to any such ridiculousness

believe Pam Popper mentioned her site has some resources for networking w others in ur community for home skooling; it's the ONLY way to go atm

'nother jooflu19 biz opp perhaps: U/partners BECOME the owner/teachers @ a jooflu19-free grammar skool @ ur home(s)

I could imagine maybe, they're 'enrolled' @ the local pub skool, but agree to do their tele-skooling internet based classes, then U sort of become like adult/babysitter providing a place for them to sit close/face-diaper-less, watching on big screen TV together, make friends, run around @ recess, eat healthy, etc -- NO webernet connected devices allowed!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

It really is quite amazing. Not only is this whole thing blatant child abuse, it is also terrorism on a massive scale. If I had children of school age, I think I would coach them on totally disrupting the school and when they are sent home for good I would teach them what they need to know, not the idiotic stuff they pick up from school.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    It really is quite amazing. Not only is this whole thing blatant child abuse, it is also terrorism on a massive scale. If I had children of school age, I think I would coach them on totally disrupting the school and when they are sent home for good I would teach them what they need to know, not the idiotic stuff they pick up from school.
    ^ that's kinda what I'm saying - there's a whole population of 10s of mil's of parents today who're similarly horrified @ this jooflu19 skool tyranny; they're among the 'lucky' still employed but kids too young to take care of themselves all day -- then there's another population of adult/childless or retirees etc, who could potentially open up this kind of jooflu19-FREE center where (their+others?) kids can have a somewhat more 'normal' skool/friends/growing-up/social experience

Obv prob though of course: would be "contrary to the 'mandates'" (note I didn't say LAWS...) -- how long would this sort of setup last b4 ur raided?!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (10th September 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^

Obv prob though of course: would be "contrary to the 'mandates'" (note I didn't say LAWS...) -- how long would this sort of setup last b4 ur raided?!
    So true. The Gov does not want any competition at all and certainly not when it comes to training young humans.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

PatColo (10th September 2020)