Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 election is going to be FUBAR

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: The 2020 election is going to be FUBAR

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    It's hard to believe anyone would vote for a Democrat knowing what Democrats have done to our president and our country.
    Democrats have attacked our president non stop for 4 1/2 years, they have burned cities, attacked conservatives, murdered police and innocent citizens.
    They have staged a coup with a phony Russian hoax, impeached our president for no reason other then hatred for him.
    They have rigged our election and have told Americans their plan to destroy our Supreme Court and our way of life.
    Now Democrats have openly and publicly wished for our president to die, not caring what that would do to our country.
    I have never seen such evil and this kind of hatred in all my life, by so many people. This is truly the darkest time in our country, in my life.
    May God help the Democrats if patriots ever decide to push back.
    We may never recover from this coup on our country. It is purely satanic, there can be no other explanation.
    Today’s Democratic party is purely communist.

I don’t believe our country will recover. In order for that to happen the USA must get out of the UN and enforce the Constitution, get rid of fiat and use gold and silver money.

Once they get their digital currency in place the citizens of our country and the rest of the world will get digital credits based on a social credit score.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th October 2020),Tumbleweed (4th October 2020),woodman (4th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"I don’t believe our country will recover."

A federation isn't a country. The country dates from 1868 and not before. Funny thing is the federation and country both bear the same name. I guess the difference is one pays interest on its debt while the other hasn't made a payment on the principal since 1878 and has never paid any interest at all..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th October 2020),monty (4th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Today’s Democratic party is purely communist.

I don’t believe our country will recover. In order for that to happen the USA must get out of the UN and enforce the Constitution, get rid of fiat and use gold and silver money.

Once they get their digital currency in place the citizens of our country and the rest of the world will get digital credits based on a social credit score.

I'd also say that today's Democrat party is now 100% EVIL and without conscience. I think they are now completely under the control of Soros, which means they are under the control of Rothschild.

Back in the GWBush days, the Democrats (at least some of them) used to be against war and concerned about the intelligence services spying, etc., but this is no longer the case. They now love the intelligence agencies and the surveillance state. And they are the ones trying to block Trump from ending the wars.

The Dems are 100% for the green new deal (Agenda 21?), which is listed on the WEF website--so they are 100% on on board with the destruction of the US as a nation state and serving us up to the jew oligarchy and their plans for the NWO slave grid.

The Dems are the ones who introduced the Banking for All bills, which is the beginning of shifting us over to digital currency. And once that happens, I don't see how we will ever break free. Most people haven't even figured out the Federal Reserve scam yet, and we don't have anyone on our side doing anything about the currency issue, so I think we are screwed no matter what. Our only hope is with the GOP, but most of them are corrupt, and none of them seem to understand the money. Massie is the only one who did not sign on to that $6 trillion giveaway to the banks/corporations (he called it the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world), but I don't think he understands the central banking or the Federal Reserve.

I don't even know if any of them realize we are headed for collapse. Seems like that Deagle site knows--they are forecasting that by 2025 the US will have a much lower population (69 million). What could that be from other than a collapse and starvation?

https://steemit.com/news/@rebelskum/deagel-a-real-intelligence-organization-for-the-u-s-government-predicts-massive-global-depopulation-50-80

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th October 2020),monty (4th October 2020),Tumbleweed (4th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    EE_ and many other Europeans are simply not setup to be social score crediteers.

You need a secret to make dough.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...-registration/

1.8 Million ‘Extra’ Registered Voters
    (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that a September 2020 study revealed that 353 U.S. counties had 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens. In other words, the registration rates of those counties exceeded 100% of eligible voters. The study found eight states showing state-wide registration rates exceeding 100%: Alaska, Colorado, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

4chan changed Ted Wheeler's (the mayor of Portland) vote to Trump.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

THE FIX IS DEFINITELY IN!!! This is why Senile Jo and Ho Harris act like they don't have a care in the world, and are barely campaigning--they are not working at this because they know the FIX IS IN!!!

OffGuardian@OffGuardian0

Not a good sign. The CFR “monitoring” your elections is the first step on a short trip to Coup Town

https://twitter.com/OffGuardian0/sta...86180825849857

Council on Foreign Relations@CFR_org
    Democracy watchdogs at home and abroad have signaled concerns about the integrity of the U.S. elections and called for expanded election monitoring. Here's what to know: https://on.cfr.org/31nt9vB

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Weekend at Biden’s advert

LOL!! Dr. Stella Immanuel recommending that reporters ask Senile Joe some questions to screen for dementia:

https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel/...54733409280003

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1319729765612281856

Robert Barnes@Barnes_Law

The left has made crystal clear it will weaponize every tool of power it has access to, especially the "legal class" of lawyers, administrators & jurists. It is this politicized weaponization of state & economic power that drove people like me into the welcoming Republican ranks.

Robert Barnes@Barnes_Law

Pennsylvania Supreme Court continues its work to make fraud as easy as possible for 2020. After first ruling that ballots mailed received after election day w/o a timely postmark had to be counted, they now declare ballots w/o signature matches can count.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/spl/pa-mail-ballot-signature-match-supreme-court-ruling-20201023.html?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (24th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Another Freudian slip:

Joe Biden Says He Doesn't Need Voters To Get Elected