Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 election is going to be FUBAR

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Re: The 2020 election is going to be FUBAR

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    The assholes at NoozMax have been pushing the fucking mask, social conditioning, and vaccine* agenda with 110% buy-in. They are totally onboard with Dr Bill and the rest of the Chosen regarding "flooding the zone."

*vaccine = nanotech injection since the purpose isn't really vaccinating anyone against anything

Haven't watch enough Newsmax to know, but I did catch a small segment of Stinchfield who had Michelle Malkin as a guest (she's on our side, for a while, she had a pinned tweet basically saying HELL NO, I'm not taking a vaccine from these jackbooted globalists). Malkin was basically walking him through the disinfo from big-pharma on the vaccines, as in when they say "effective" they don't mean in reducing the spread of the fake virus, but in reducing some of the mild symptoms.

But I do know that Emerald Robinson (one of the Newsmax DC reporters?) has been tweeting warnings about the vaccines. She tweeted that they were going to try to track us with them, and she tweeted out "what is lucifierase, etc" .

Comments from ZH:

I have no skin in this game as I am not American but I was a senior detective for nearly 30 years. I watched the whole of the hearing before the PA Legislature yesterday and it was nothing short of shocking. For the mainstream media to suggest the Trump Administration has no evidence is delusional. 1.8 million postal ballots sent out and 2.5 million counted. Over 600000 votes dumped with only 3200 for Trump. Observers threatened and refused access. It just went on and on. The world is watching and America’s credibility is at stake here. There are far more important issues on the line for the US than who won the election
    for those with a modicum of intellectual honesty please read a synopsis of the GA filing by a lawyer ;

1. This is a 104-page complaint, a firehose of information and allegations from a very big-time lawyer. Anyone who tells you this is suit nothing or that they've grasped this entire complaint after one night of reading is lying. This is going to take all weekend for most intelligent people to read and grasp, including lawyers. I've not even completed reading it, I'm taking it slow.
    2. It's now blindingly obvious why the Trump campaign disassociated from Powell a few days ago: they wanted this lawsuit to be officially unrelated to the campaign and its finances. Trump and his campaign are not parties she's representing here, she's representing electors in GA. Far from throwing her under the bus, they deliberately made her a completely free radical, unencumbered by campaign rules and regulations and Swamp oversight. Like with Roger Stone, she's outside the system.
    3. This suit is a big reason why General Flynn was pardoned this week. Now, the corrupt Flynn trial judge can't waste time or resources by demanding Powell file extra briefs or come to court and distract her from this. That great Dem delay tactic has been neutralized; Powell is all in on this.
    4. Page 9, Paragraph 14. Holy shit.
    5. For about 7 days now, the SJW defense rhetoric I've heard was, in part, "Oh yeah? When they going to prove this in court? Put up or shut up." Now, after Rudy's hearings yesterday and Powell's filing last night, they've put up----they put it on the line. Big time.
    6. The Democratic party lawyers just shit their pants. Biden did as well, but he does that every morning. Their Thanksgiving is officially ruined; they are all going to be working all holiday weekend to file a response
    L. Todd Wood interviews Russell Ramsland on election FRAUD

Ramsland seems to be one of the guys working with Patrick Byrne though he never mentions Byrne (but Ramsland talks about being with a group of IT/cyber people who looked into problems with the election in Texas in 2018, and Byrne says he was working with people who initially were working with Texas--apparently the fraud had to do with the fake blue wave and stealing by the Dems, especially in the Beto/Ted Cruz race)

Basically, our elections are a disaster, easily stolen (no doubt, this was set up by the snakes, so the snakes could stay in power). Says he went to FBI who did NOTHING (no surprise there, we know who they work for). Also says Govt Abbott and Lt Gov also not interested.

Interview with Source on Electronic Vote Fraud | CDMedia

https://www.bitchute.com/video/scUpSRkNoJ9g/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th November 2020),Serpo (26th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

"Don't ever talk to me like that, I'm the President..." lol

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=wnHIa_mqR5u-ch-eUrUXiA
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

I cunt hear what the reporter was reporting...

I like the "Biden has to prove his votes were legal" quote better...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Serpo (27th November 2020)

Thanks

Chinese voter ballot factory -

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

8. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Serpo (27th November 2020)

Thanks

What's the Pennsylvania lege up to??

Thanks

Dominion Voting Systems officers and employees have scattered and disappeared, literally in the dead of night. What one would expect of any responsible organization.

Thanks

Thanks

Dr. Steve Turley: The tide has turned, jump to 8:10 for some incredible developments on something we haven't been hearing much about -

13. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (27th November 2020)

Thanks

Come along with me and watch while I commit multiple felonies lol -

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...19469607948289