Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 election is going to be FUBAR

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: The 2020 election is going to be FUBAR

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Okay, I seriously don't even remember, but I kind of thought it was Bush who was declared President Elect and it was Gore who tried to challenge for 37 days.
    Seriously a memory loss because we didn't really give a fuck and accepted the global bankers pick as rule.

Once we get a real person fucking with them we realize we have a choice.

Then the banking elite say no deal we realize we are in trouble.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,591 Times in 2,633 Posts

fwiw:

Lin wood coming in board to represent Potus campaign & judge Michael Mukasey

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Seriously a memory loss because we didn't really give a fuck and accepted the global bankers pick as rule.

Once we get a real person fucking with them we realize we have a choice.

Then the banking elite say no deal we realize we are in trouble.
    Okay, well the more I've thought about it, the more I think I'm right. I was living in DC at the time, just finishing working my way through graduate school (so absolutely NO clue about politics), and I was hanging out with a bunch of liberal DC lawyers and I'm pretty damn sure that it was GWBush who was declared President Elect, and it was Al Gore who was contesting and challenging the results. And IMO, the whole thing was a scripted psyop, so the left would feel sorry for Gore and support his global warming BS when he came out with Inconvenient (fake) truth. In the 2000 elections, people on the left were not enthusiastic about Al Gore--they thought he was boring and dreary, and supported him with NO enthusiasm. But after he lost to Bush, well suddenly those on the left had so much sympathy and feeling for him that they immediately bought (hook-line-and sinker) his global warming BS Inconvenient Truth.

I think the whole thing was scripted to get people on the left to have an outpouring of sympathy for him, and support whatever he did (because, after all, he had the fake election "stolen" from him). He was the "good guy" who had the election stolen from him by the "evil Bush" but if you look back, Al Gore was calling for war against Iraq (yet, dumbed down lefties delude themselves into thinking that if Al Gore won, Iraq never would have happened).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (8th November 2020),woodman (7th November 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,144 Posts

The 2000 hanging chad election delay was designed to coincide with the 4th bankruptcy period of the U.S. Bankruptcy on the international stage goes in 70 year cycles and astounding things happen that defy explanation without this factor being considered.

This election event would not seem to be related to the bankruptcy directly. Just an opinion but the Democrats had to win or risk the destruction of every illusion they have ever engineered. But in the space called illusion there is no COVID virus and even the concept of a win is just another illusion. The illusion space and those who live there do not recognize bankruptcy, the symbolism of gold, borders between countries. They believe everyone should be able to afford healthcare and traverse the bankruptcy issue by ignoring it. The concept of a balanced budget is just a memory that has no meaning.

In this environment the perspective of a Biden win is the same as the inmates in an asylum appointing one of the patients as CEO. The question should be : Why would non-inmates worry what the insane do? They live in a world of illusion.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,663 Times in 3,220 Posts

Seeing the headline change in local papers. These are AP feeds.

Yesterday it was a "Done Deal"

This morning it is "Projected Winner".

That is a lot of backtracking in less than 24 hours.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

7. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

European news outlets are questioning whether or not the U.S. is still a viable state entity.
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/1324724332258578435

Roosh@rooshv

What's the point of voting or even democracy at all if a few dozen angry black election officials in Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta can decide the entire thing?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th November 2020),woodman (8th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Electronic voter fraud captured in real time. BUSTED!!
    https://brandnewtube.com/watch/vote-...uH5iueluz.html
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

From stopworldcontrol.com

See info on the STOLEN ELECTION:
    LINK HERE: https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/election/

There is MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD being revealed, with dozens of live videos and documented information. I made a unique and historic overview of all this voter fraud.

This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Democrats (handled by the Deep State, Rothschilds, Soros, etc) have stolen the election.

This is massive news and I am asking you with all my heart - for the sake of humanity - please share this post in every possible way.

I deeply believe - based on years of observing - that President Trump was chosen by the Patriots to oppose the new world order and fight for freedom.

Not only for America, but for the entire world!

He is the single most important obstacle for a one world government, that is being implemented now.

I am also fully convinced that he will win this election, especially with all the overwhelming evidence for voter fraud.

In the revealing overview you will see for example:

- how CIA software was used to steal votes from Trump and switch them to Biden

- how tens of thousands of votes from DEAD PEOPLE were counted for Biden

- how Trump was leading far ahead at the end of election night, and during the dark hours of the night out of thin air suddenly one million votes for Biden were added

- how official poll watchers were shut out of election buildings, preventing the legally required oversight of the counting

- how thousands of ballots for Trump were found in trash cans, trailers, dumps, etc.

- how ballot counters have been caught spending hours on end filling out ballots for Biden

- how large numbers of ballots were pre-filled for Biden and counted towards the election

- how secret updates were done to election computers, the day before the election, which caused many thousands of votes from Trump to switch to Biden

And much, much, much more…

Guys, this is critical.

I am asking you to please check this historic overview and share it wherever you can.

Post it in Facebook groups, post it on Twitter, share it on every possible media platform.

Also email it to as may people as possible, to prevent censorship.

I spent two full days, with LONG HOURS and little sleep (my body is aching with pain from exhaustion) to build this overview, so others can use it as a powerful tool to fight against the Deep State.

Please will you also do some effort to use this mighty weapon and give a major blow into the face of darkness?

Email it to people in your circle and networks, email it to sheriffs, police officers, mayors, and so on.

Let’s not back down from this fight, but rise up more than ever before. Together we can wake up the world and show there is a future of freedom ahead of us.

LINK HERE: https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/election/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (8th November 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    European news outlets are questioning whether or not the U.S. is still a viable state entity.
    Sudden power vacuums create opportunities. China would love to take Taiwan. I'll bet Biden or his handlers have already given the go ahead.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

15. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

monty (8th November 2020)