Thread: TheDonald, Melania got the jooflu19 on 'em

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

TheDonald, Melania got the jooflu19 on 'em

I see Dachsie put a comment in the big jooflu19 thread on this, but it seems to me worth its own thread coz it'll be such a factor in this election home stretch. The two are 'quarantining' & postponed all their near term scheduled events. I've no doubt this 'story' is as much political theater as the whole jooflu19 plandemic generally - I just don't know details. Remember "Trump on HCQ" -- an optimistic prediction could be: they sail through next 2 weeks & beyond in perfect health, reveal they took an HCQ regimen, & it serves as a gut punch to global-J6Ps' belief in the whole jooflu world order narrative?

Zach Vorhies & his 'mentor' Patrick Ryan, whose face I don't think has appeared anywhere, did this 14m analysis with mostly Patrick speaking. They both bring the Qanon/optimism, 5D chess perspective in connecting dots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nJ7oUZawog
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: TheDonald, Melania got the jooflu19 on 'em

If Trump doesn't survive that would have a huge impact on the election.

If Trump does survive he will be a jump ahead of Biden simply cause Biden is too much of a puzzy to expose hisself to the risk.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

woodman (2nd October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: TheDonald, Melania got the jooflu19 on 'em

Of course a move to Walter Reed is not favorable. Nothing to do with the virus but what if they were to transplant Bidens brain into Trump's body?