Bolshevik Lives Matter, video, Professor James Tracy September 11, 2020

Very interesting video b7 Professor James F. Tracy, especially 4:37 to 5:02

So much history I do not understand.

Bolshevik Lives Matter

9:31 video runtime

•Premiered Sep 11, 2020

Memory Hole Blog
    1.65K subscribers
    'Anti-fascism' cannot escape the historical atonement of Communism's pre-World War democide of 20 million Christians. The communist revolutionary narrative playing out in the US today by way of Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and ultimately their wealthy benefactors, has taken place numerous times throughout the world over the past two centuries. In most every instance the plan for wide scale political and social destabilization uses an aggrieved minority to inflict terror and destruction against established social, economic and political majorities and ways of life. Along these lines Russia and China's communist revolutions resulted in wide scale religious persecution of Christians. After several months of destabilization and the approaching presidential election the US may be dangerously on the brink of civil war.

Memory Hole Blog Report is the official video series of http://memoryholeblog.org

Please consider supporting this work by becoming a MHB Patron at https://www.patreon.com/memoryhole

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (7th October 2020),woodman (7th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Bolshevik Lives Matter, video, Professor James Tracy September 11, 2020

wow thanks for bringing this to our attention Dachsie!

I'd all but forgotten about Dr. James Tracy - thanks in no small part to himself fading into the background, his former memoryholeblog.com site going up/down/up and quite inactive overall.

And I'm not the only one- since that vid's premier 9/11/20, I see it has 394 views atm. His yidtube ch has ~1650 sub's... so that 394 views on this great vid is LOW by that measure too, < 1/4 of his channel's subs have viewed it, nearly 4 weeks later.

Anyways nice to see him back, now naming dajooz more openly, even if it's in his usual flat, professorial tone! And he's into the jooflu19 plandemic, or what I've also called Bolshevik Revolution 2 Flu, which this vid explains perfectly.

smartly he's also on BC:
    https://www.bitchute.com/memoryholeblog/
    where he has 31 subs, & this vid has 76 views
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Letting the past control your present is as futile as living for the future.

These petty philosophies are waged among people who are pandering for votes in order to achieve cushy government jobs. The fact remains that ALL governments are TRUSTS and breach of a fiduciary trust is an action available for non-voters. Voters are represented by their agents no matter if the conditions are win, lose or draw. Beneficiaries don't vote. They APPOINT.

Thanks

Here's Dr. Tracy's prior 10 vids, going back ~3 mos. I won't bother trying to clean up the messy copy/paste formatting much (too laborious!); just hoping to entice with the titles, & his smartly 'succinct' running times (as opposed to many vloggers we know, eh? )

10:23NOW PLAYING

Is 2020 America's Year Zero?

[COLOR=var(--ytd-metadata-line-color, var(--yt-spec-text-secondary))]137 views1 month ago[/COLOR]

8:54NOW PLAYING

Trump's "Very, Very Rich Enemies" ... & Disappearance?

[COLOR=var(--ytd-metadata-line-color, var(--yt-spec-text-secondary))]144 views1 month ago[/COLOR]

15:59NOW PLAYING

Will Our Homes Be Demolished to Prevent COVID19?

[COLOR=var(--ytd-metadata-line-color, var(--yt-spec-text-secondary))]210 views1 month ago[/COLOR]

7:52NOW PLAYING

New MIcrosoft User Agreement Targets Copyright & "Extremist Content"

[COLOR=var(--ytd-metadata-line-color, var(--yt-spec-text-secondary))]883 views2 months ago[/COLOR]

11:01NOW PLAYING

World Economic Forum Wants Your Blood

[COLOR=var(--ytd-metadata-line-color, var(--yt-spec-text-secondary))]146 views2 months ago[/COLOR]

9:34NOW PLAYING

"Selling" the COVID19 Vaccine

[COLOR=var(--ytd-metadata-line-color, var(--yt-spec-text-secondary))]73 views2 months ago[/COLOR]

21:50NOW PLAYING

MHB Weekly News Brief, August 1, 2020

[COLOR=var(--ytd-metadata-line-color, var(--yt-spec-text-secondary))]65 views2 months ago[/COLOR]

11:55NOW PLAYING

What Happened to Prof Mike Adams?

[COLOR=var(--ytd-metadata-line-color, var(--yt-spec-text-secondary))]135 views2 months ago[/COLOR]

18:42NOW PLAYING

MHB News Brief 7-24/25-2020

[COLOR=var(--ytd-metadata-line-color, var(--yt-spec-text-secondary))]64 views2 months ago[/COLOR]

13:52NOW PLAYING

MHB News Brief, July 23, 2020

[COLOR=var(--ytd-metadata-line-color, var(--yt-spec-text-secondary))]55 views2 months ago[/COLOR]

18:26NOW PLAYING

MHB News Brief, July 22, 2020

[COLOR=var(--ytd-metadata-line-color, var(--yt-spec-text-secondary))]50 views2 months ago[/COLOR]

6:11NOW PLAYING

WATCH LATER

ADD TO QUEUE

MHB Report 4: Who is Shaun King?

[COLOR=var(--ytd-metadata-line-color, var(--yt-spec-text-secondary))]103 views2 months ago[/COLOR]

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (7th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Thanks. I just happened on this subject video after cruising over to MemoryHoleBlog to see what was going on there.

I wanted to go over to his BitChute channel and thank Dr. Tracy for this video and for starting to do good videos again, but I could not figure out how to log-in over at BitChute. I have to be careful because Disqus has my real name as the default and I think I did comment over there in the past under Disqus.

I am grad Dr. Tracy is employing the YouTube platform so as to get some donations via those facilities.

I hope Dr. Tracy is able to teach in some Junior College at least. The whole landscape of his communications / journalism academic discipline has changed radically since his legal case ensued.

Here is the sentence in this video that made me ponder my ignorance of true history.

"The Russian Revolution was carried out almost exclusively by Russian and Polish Jews who used the long-simmering resentment of an isolated minority who because of their religious and ethnic heritage suffered many decades of religious persecution and displacement under Christian and czarist rule."

There were "communist revolutions" all across Europe in 1848 and these were cooked up by the same revolutionaries but we are taught nothing about this part of history.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (7th October 2020)

Thanks

heh, coincidentally, new one this AM pub'd 3h ago,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HILqKC5ZWo

Memory Hole Blog
    1.65K subscribers

A tale of two $100 million donations, each from star athletes. One is from the son of a Christian missionary to fight “the greatest form of evil in the world today”—child sex trafficking. The second was made by an African American to the self-declared Communist Black Lives Matter and related radical groups. Imagine which donation received the lion’s share of major media coverage.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (7th October 2020)