Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can you tell if you have COVID-19?

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

How can you tell if you have COVID-19?

If you can fog a mirror you have COVID-19 in you. We have ALL been exposed to the bio-weapon either now or in the very near future.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: How can you tell if you have COVID-19?

I am pretty much on the same page as Jon Rapaport. He is not sure there is even a virus called covid19. Certainly there is some kind of virus going around; because there always is some kind of flue or cold circulating. Bio-weapon? I have seen no proof that they have isolated a new disease. They run the media, therefor they can tell any story they want to. Why bother making a bio-weapon that is completely ineffective. This is like creating a nuclear weapon that has the charge of a firecracker. It makes no sense at all. Now if you own the world's media, you can create the illusion of a virus that is far more effective than a 'real' sickness. Remember your quote bro....
    "It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

3. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Some of my favorite Jews Cowan and Morell wrote a book where the main thesis is the virus is a benign part of our immune system and is misunderstood by the whole medical community. They claim the actual causative agent is 5G.

Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

The true test for Kung Flu is easy. Call your states comptroller and ask if they have received money from the feds with your name attached.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

There is no "COVID-19".

I don't know of anyone that has identified the parasite that is making susceptible ones suffer.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th October 2020),monty (18th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    There is no "COVID-19".

I don't know of anyone that has identified the parasite that is making susceptible ones suffer.

Exactly--take a look at the CDC death counts comparing 2020 (adjusted) to previous years. Where's the pandemic? Shouldn't we have extra deaths? As the German-American lawyer, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich noted in his presentation, there are no excess deaths in any nation (they simply hijacked deaths from the usual causes, especially old age and called them all covid--it's a trick!!!)

Presented Without Comment

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/bill-sardi/771239-2/

By Bill Sardi
    October 13, 2020

Donate

Twitter
    https://static.addtoany.com/buttons/...ave_120_16.png

https://www.volcast.com/pics/button_...%2F771239-2%2F
    TOTAL U.S. DEATHS (ALL CAUSES)
    YEAR TOTAL DEATHS U.S. DEATHS/MONTH REFERENCE
    2020 2,838,000* 236,000 CDC DATA CDC DATA
    2019 2,855,000 238,000 CDC DATA
    2018 2,839,205 237,000 CDC DATA
    2017 2,813,503 234,000 CDC DATA
    *Averaged for 12 months
    Total Reported COVID-19 Coronavirus Deaths Oct. 1, 2020 207,008
    (
    ÷ 9 months = +23,000/month). Source: PatientCareOnline.com
    Origin: KnowledgeofHealth.com

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th October 2020),StreetsOfGold (20th October 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I am pretty much on the same page as Jon Rapaport. He is not sure there is even a virus called covid19. Certainly there is some kind of virus going around; because there always is some kind of flue or cold circulating. Bio-weapon? I have seen no proof that they have isolated a new disease. They run the media, therefor they can tell any story they want to. Why bother making a bio-weapon that is completely ineffective. This is like creating a nuclear weapon that has the charge of a firecracker. It makes no sense at all. Now if you own the world's media, you can create the illusion of a virus that is far more effective than a 'real' sickness. Remember your quote bro....
    There are definitely people getting sick from something, something got developed and released. Dr. David Martin is a very sharp fellow and his take is that there is something real making people sick but it's not what we're being told. We all know the PCR test is absolute bullshit however there are too many weird sickness cases to say that there's just nothing there. As I've asserted before, their plandemic HAS to have some 'bite' to move it along, i.e. actual cases of people getting sick with something in order to make for true believers. I challenge people all the time as to whether there's a real pathogen and I get pushback in the form of "I got REALLY sick!" or "My cousin (or someone I know) got REALLY sick." IMO in order to get the true believers over to our side we need to be pushing the "Yeah, it's real, but it's a engineered bio-weapon pathogen specifically developed to cause the socio-economic damage we're seeing, now let's move on to talking about who's responsible for it, why they did it (cover for The Great Reset) and our best plan of counterattack." We need allies, not people fighting against us because our perception of the matter doesn't dovetail with theirs.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    There is no "COVID-19".

Parasite or pathogen?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    There are definitely people getting sick from something, something got developed and released. Dr. David Martin is a very sharp fellow and his take is that there is something real making people sick but it's not what we're being told. We all know the PCR test is absolute bullshit however there are too many weird sickness cases to say that there's just nothing there. As I've asserted before, their plandemic HAS to have some 'bite' to move it along, i.e. actual cases of people getting sick with something in order to make for true believers. I challenge people all the time as to whether there's a real pathogen and I get pushback in the form of "I got REALLY sick!" or "My cousin (or someone I know) got REALLY sick." IMO in order to get the true believers over to our side we need to be pushing the "Yeah, it's real, but it's a engineered bio-weapon specifically developed to cause the socio-economic damage being done, now let's move on to talking about who's responsible for it, why they did it (cover for The Great Reset) and our best plan of counterattack." We need allies, not people fighting against us because our perception of the matter doesn't dovetail with theirs.
    Look at the chart above--there are no excess deaths--Where's the pandemic? People are getting sick from the same things they've always gotten sick from, but now everyone is given a bogus PCR test with high false positives and it's all being called covid.

If they released something that was making people sick, then shouldn't we have more deaths this year than previous years? And shouldn't we see an increase in deaths in all countries? But there are no excess deaths anywhere. Overall death counts in all nations are pretty much the same as they always were.

And people can get really sick from the flu and end up on a ventilator--it happened a couple of years ago to a neighbor's kid down the street. Almost died and it was the flu.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

woodman (18th October 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Look at the chart above--there are no excess deaths--Where's the pandemic? People are getting sick from the same things they've always gotten sick from, but now everyone is given a bogus PCR test with high false positives and it's all being called covid.

If they released something that was making people sick, then shouldn't we have more deaths this year than previous years? And shouldn't we see an increase in deaths in all countries? But there are no excess deaths anywhere. Overall death counts in all nations are pretty much the same as they always were.
    I never said anything about excess deaths, just saying that SOME of those who do come down with something generally get hammered more than just the seasonal flu. The bio-weapon isn't killing everyone who shows symptoms, IFR according to the WHO is 0.14% which is nothing, comparable to the seasonal flu.

We NEED allies, not turning off people we can sway to our side by denying there's a weird new pathogen. In order to do this we need to be accepting of a bio-weapon having been developed and released. The easiest way to gain allies among the true believers (which at this point is the majority of the people) is to be accepting of this (regardless if you yourself believe it or not). I find that people are far more open to discussing the matter if I acknowledge that a bio-weapon was developed and released. By denying the existence of some pathogen they believe in and are thoroughly convinced of one is immediately discredited and regarded as bat shit crazy with a tin foil hat.

As Sun Tzu wrote: "Change their colors" (i.e. don't kill enemy troops, bring them into your own ranks to be serving YOUR cause).