Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can you tell if you have COVID-19?

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,412 Times in 6,959 Posts

Re: How can you tell if you have COVID-19?

Great video by Spiro, dunno if already posted, but check out what is noted starting at 16:28 - the PCR test can very easily be manipulated to give the desired results, depending entirely on which way the wind is blowing on any given day, e.g. if a sample is amplified 60 times then the results will always be 100% positive for COVID-1984 -

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,268 Times in 1,485 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I never said anything about excess deaths, just saying that SOME of those who do come down with something generally get hammered more than just the seasonal flu. The bio-weapon isn't killing everyone who shows symptoms, IFR according to the WHO is 0.14% which is nothing, comparable to the seasonal flu.

We NEED allies, not turning off people we can sway to our side by denying there's a weird new pathogen. In order to do this we need to be accepting of a bio-weapon having been developed and released. The easiest way to gain allies among the true believers (which at this point is the majority of the people) is to be accepting of this (regardless if you yourself believe it or not). I find that people are far more open to discussing the matter if I acknowledge that a bio-weapon was developed and released.

As Sun Tzu wrote: "Change their colors" (i.e. don't kill enemy troops, bring them into your own ranks to be serving YOUR cause).
    Well, if there was a new bioweapon out there that was killing people, then it would show up in the death counts. The death counts show that there's nothing new under the sun.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. I don't want to waste any more of my time on this.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

woodman (18th October 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,412 Times in 6,959 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Well, if there was a new bioweapon out there that was killing people, then it would show up in the death counts. The death counts show that there's nothing new under the sun.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. I don't want to waste any more of my time on this.
    I never said it was killing people. Where are you getting that??

I repeat: WE NEED ALLIES! We don't gain allies by attacking their belief system head-on, that only turns them off and they will not listen to you. I've been pretty successful bringing people around by telling them upfront that a bio-weapon was developed and released (which they easily accept generally speaking) and then move the discussion onto WHO the players are that got us into this situation and why. OTOH if I start off immediately saying, "There's no virus, it's a total hoax" then I lose them literally the first rattle out of the box. I've also noticed that at whatever point in a conversation if I deny the existence of the bio-weapon pathogen I lose them at that point as well and they shut down.

Much better to cultivate and fertilize the ground than to salt it to the point where nothing will take root and grow.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,021 Times in 2,754 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Parasite or pathogen?
    The best treatments are for malaria. Makes ya wonder.

We know they love to play with bacterium (Anthrax). Why not malaria?

Mask fearing/mandates help exacerbate the issues.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,900 Times in 1,782 Posts

In reply to the few previous posts by Amanda and Midnight: I am firmly in Amanda's camp. My thinking is that there is 'ALWAYS' a new pathogen going around; this is the way of life and the world. I can see no evidence of "Covid!9" and there is no evidence. The CDC and WHO don't even have testable specimens of said virulent virus. The test kits were available years prior to the supposed pandemic. All we are being fed is misinformation. As Amanda has noted, there is no rise in death statistics as there would be if a deadly virus was stalking the land and if there is not a 'deadly' virus then what are we even arguing about here? No deadly virus means no pandemic; means complete mis-representation of facts (read lies); means no such animal as Covid19. Why is it such a stretch to go from a complete mis-representation to complete fabrication? I understand your point MR; if people are to be reached then you can perhaps do it by stages. By accepting a virus as fact, you won't alienate the average person who is too mind-fucked to accept that the government and press would be party to such a huge lie. So meeting them halfway is perhaps a way to get them into the camp that at least believes it is partly hoax.

Myself, I refuse to participate in any type of short selling the truth.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd October 2020),Bigjon (18th October 2020),monty (19th October 2020)