Thread: Free Download Dr Thomas Cowan's book The Contagion Myth

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Free Download Dr Thomas Cowan's book The Contagion Myth

Found this over in the comments at Rappoport's:

https://we.tl/t-D5HXLKNFPT

If it doesn't work for you, go to https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...heer-nonsense/
    Comments section, 2nd one by Mos Craciun says it will be there for 7 days.

Share the link!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th October 2020),monty (20th October 2020),woodman (20th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Re: Free Download Dr Thomas Cowan's book The Contagion Myth

fwiw- John Kaminski sent this link out with his latest email:

https://aim4truth.org/wp-content/upl...lon_Morell.pdf

And he resent this: https://www.johnkaminski.org/index.p...not-contagious (I've heard this about the flu from Dr. Andrew Kaufman and Dr. Cowan--both went over all the studies where they attempted to prove contagion with the flu but couldn't)

Here's his most recent article: https://johnkaminski.org/index.php/j...ng-your-future

Maybe it’s time to
    kill the germ theory
    before it kills us
    Without the germ theory there would be no lockdown, no masks and no bizarre conspiracy aimed at eliminating the final fading vestiges of our own freedom. There would be no vaccine industry suddenly demanding control of your finances from inside your own arm.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st November 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Tom Cowan Explains Stefan Lanka's Study Showing "Isolation" of Viruses is NON-Science

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Y5jtNwVsI45W/

Posted on Fetzer's bitchute channel, here's his intro:

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! The brilliant and visionary Dr. Tom Cowan explains the just-completed study by Dr. Stefan Lanka which shows the orthodox methodology of isolating disease-causing viruses (and the field of modern virology in general) to be an Emperor with No Clothes. Shocking and enlightening, these doctors (and others) are exposing one of the greatest misconceptions in the medical field and "the germ theory" that we've spent our entire lives believing. Explanation of the study by Stefan Lanka just takes the first 34 minutes.
    From the comments:

-an excerpt, easy to share and show to people: DR STEFAN LANKA'S LATEST CONTROL EXPERIMENTS ON THE CYTOPATHIC EFFECT REFUTE VIRUSES https://www.bitchute.com/video/cRT95DpkQece/

- Glad to see you post this Jim. After I heard your interview with the fraudster Judy Mikovits, who may in fact be army intelligence, and part of the original AIDS HIV fraud team, I didn't think you understood there was no virus. But this makes clear there is no virus. Lanka is blowing the theory of the infectious virus out the window. This is a great opportunity to make a big leap forward. I hope people like RFK and Rainer Fuellmich are paying attention. And this is just the beginning. Most of medical science is fraud. To be expected when it is a Rockefeller institution also partly funded by the US military (military-finance-chemical nexus).

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Since this is Dr. Cowan's thread, I'm posting this here. It just demonstrates more of the endless scientific FRAUD going on. And he got this info directly from the CDC site:

Only poisoned monkey kidney cells 'grew' the SARS-CoV-2 'virus'

https://www.sott.net/article/443103-...RS-CoV-2-virus

This week, my colleague and friend Sally Fallon Morell brought to my attention an amazing article put out by the CDC. The link to the article is here, and it was published in June 2020. The purpose of the article was for a group of about 20 virologists to describe the state of the science of the isolation, purification and biological characteristics of the new SARS-CoV-2 virus, and to share this information with other scientists for their own research. A thorough and careful reading of this important paper reveals some shocking findings.

First, in the section titled "Whole Genome Sequencing," we find that rather than having isolated the virus and sequencing the genome from end to end, they found 37 base pairs from unpurified samples using PCR probes This means they actually looked at 37 out of the approximately 30,000 of the base pairs that are claimed to be the genome of the intact virus. They then took these 37 segments and put them into a computer program, which filled in the rest of the base pairs.

To me, this computer-generation step constitutes scientific fraud. Here is an equivalency: A group of researchers claim to have found a unicorn because they found a piece of a hoof, a hair from a tail, and a snippet of a horn. They then add that information into a computer and program it to re-create the unicorn, and they then claim this computer re-creation is the real unicorn. Of course, they had never actually seen a unicorn so could not possibly have examined its genetic makeup to compare their samples with the actual unicorn's hair, hooves and horn.
    And even more fraud here that proves their fake virus is totally HARMLESS to humans:

The real blockbuster finding in this study comes later, a finding so shocking that I had to read it many times before I could believe what I was reading. Let me quote the passage intact:
    Therefore, we examined the capacity of SARS-CoV-2 to infect and replicate in several common primate and human cell lines, including human adenocarcinoma cells (A549), human liver cells (HUH 7.0), and human embryonic kidney cells (HEK-293T). In addition to Vero E6 and Vero CCL81 cells. ... Each cell line was inoculated at high multiplicity of infection and examined 24h post-infection. No CPE was observed in any of the cell lines except in Vero cells, which grew to greater than 10 to the 7th power at 24 h post-infection. In contrast, HUH 7.0 and 293T showed only modest viral replication, and A549 cells were incompatible with SARS CoV-2 infection.
    What does this language actually mean, and why is it the most shocking statement of all from the virology community? When virologists attempt to prove infection, they have three possible "hosts" or models on which they can test. The first is humans. Exposure to humans is generally not done for ethical reasons and has never been done with SARS-CoV-2 or any coronavirus. The second possible host is animals. Forgetting for a moment that they never actually use purified virus when exposing animals, they do use solutions that they claim contain the virus. Exposure to animals has been done once with SARS-CoV-2, in an experiment that used mice. The researchers found that none of the wild (normal) mice got sick. In a group of genetically modified mice, a statistically insignificant number lost some fur. They experienced nothing like the illness called Covid 19.

The third method virologists use to prove infection and pathogenicity — the method they most rely on — is inoculation of solutions they say contain the virus onto a variety of tissue cultures. As I have pointed out many times, such inoculation has never been shown to kill (lyse) the tissue, unless the tissue is first starved and poisoned.

The shocking thing about the above quote is that using their own methods, the virologists found that solutions containing SARS-CoV-2 — even in high amounts — were NOT, I repeat NOT, infective to any of the three human tissue cultures they tested. In plain English, this means they proved, on their terms, that this "new coronavirus" is not infectious to human beings. It is ONLY infective to monkey kidney cells, and only then when you add two potent drugs (gentamicin and amphotericin), known to be toxic to kidneys, to the mix.

My friends, read this again and again. These virologists, published by the CDC, performed a clear proof, on their terms, showing that the SARS-CoV- 2 virus is harmless to human beings. That is the only possible conclusion, but, unfortunately, this result is not even mentioned in their conclusion. They simply say they can provide virus stocks cultured only on monkey Vero cells, thanks for coming.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (12th June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

" their fake virus is totally HARMLESS to humans"

While harmless to humans it has proven to be deadly to microbiologists!