Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Patriotic American poll - are you voting in this election?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: Patriotic American poll - are you voting in this election?

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post

If this goes bad, you can bet we are on a path to revolution. There will be no other option. The citizens that fought in the Revolutionary War didn't know they would be fighting beforehand and neither will we. But that's how a war happens.
    War is when the government tells you who the enemy is.

Revolution is when you figure out who the enemy is yourself.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (7th November 2020),midnight rambler (6th November 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    [CENTER]

Revolution is when you figure out who the enemy is yourself.
    Revolution

Political meaning "overthrow of an established political system" first recorded c. 1600, derived from French, and was especially applied to the expulsion of the Stuart dynasty under James II in 1688 and transfer of sovereignty to William and Mary.

The word revolution has only been in use for a little over 300 years. I'm sure the concept is older.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    This doesn't look good, but we will wait to see how it turns out. I wonder how many feel the same as you and some here, or how many people you and your friends have dissuaded from voting? It may have been a blow out loss if more didn't vote. Democrats are having to work hard to throw this election, they may be making mistakes they will get caught for.

If this goes bad, you can bet we are on a path to revolution. There will be no other option. The citizens that fought in the Revolutionary War didn't know they would be fighting beforehand and neither will we. But that's how a war happens.
    Sadly, I don't think the American people will revolt. If only. I would be so happy to see some signs of life, but I think 'We the People' are dead and done. I so hope I am wrong. I just think the bulk of the people are mind-fucked. This makes them about as much our enemy as the mind-fuckers who did the mind-fucking. Half of me, maybe a lot more than half would have been happy to see Trump carry the day because he at least pays a passing give-a-fuck about the constitution. Part of me believes that he is just a stalking horse, meant to lull us while the stranglehold gets tighter on our necks. Part of me thinks that it is better that Biden wins because if there is to be any meaningful pushback and violence in our defense it will entail turning the heat up on the proverbial Frog and scaring it out of the pot.

We are dangerously close to the point of Bolshevik takeover and gulags and mass exterminations. The history of communism should be a required course in all school curriculums.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th November 2020),monty (6th November 2020),Tumbleweed (6th November 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Sadly, I don't think the American people will revolt. If only. I would be so happy to see some signs of life, but I think 'We the People' are dead and done. I so hope I am wrong. I just think the bulk of the people are mind-fucked. This makes them about as much our enemy as the mind-fuckers who did the mind-fucking. Half of me, maybe a lot more than half would have been happy to see Trump carry the day because he at least pays a passing give-a-fuck about the constitution. Part of me believes that he is just a stalking horse, meant to lull us while the stranglehold gets tighter on our necks. Part of me thinks that it is better that Biden wins because if there is to be any meaningful pushback and violence in our defense it will entail turning the heat up on the proverbial Frog and scaring it out of the pot.

We are dangerously close to the point of Bolshevik takeover and gulags and mass exterminations. The history of communism should be a required course in all school curriculums.
    I read an article that said some of the Bolshevik's are calling for Trump supporters to be "re-educated" following a Biden win. There's a lot of hate these days, and I've never seen our country more divided. When people lash out of fear and emotion, things can get crazy, illogical, and evil very quickly.

That being said, most people these days are not into hardships. Heck, a person's I phone goes dead, and they delaminate and become unglued. Not the fighting types for the trenches.

I expect more freebies to be handed out to the masses, to get them addicted and complacent. At the exchange of our personal freedoms and liberties of course. Nothing is truly free in life.
    life is good.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    I read an article that said some of the Bolshevik's are calling for Trump supporters to be "re-educated" following a Biden win. There's a lot of hate these days, and I've never seen our country more divided. When people lash out of fear and emotion, things can get crazy, illogical, and evil very quickly.

That being said, most people these days are not into hardships. Heck, a person's I phone goes dead, and they delaminate and become unglued. Not the fighting types for the trenches.

I expect more freebies to be handed out to the masses, to get them addicted and complacent. At the exchange of our personal freedoms and liberties of course. Nothing is truly free in life.
    Yeah,that was Robert Reich (labor guy under traitor Clinton), apparently he said "we need a truth and reconciliation committee"
    psycho traitor AOC calling for lists of Trump enabler names
    Olberman- calling for Trump and all supporters to be arrested or some crazy crap like that

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Hitch (6th November 2020),midnight rambler (6th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Apparently from comments I have been reading, the MSM has been parroting that there is absolutely no evidence of voting fraud and Trump needs to put his big boy pants on and start packing. Zero evidence. They are not showing any of the evidence and the average fascist Joe that busts his balls all day takes that as gospel, especially when it is in the televitz and on every channel and radio station. We have an indoctrinated youth from college and average Joe working against this election.

Wait for the fireworks, I think they will be held back until this Coup makes it way through the legal system. (Except for Oregon)
    Jackie did it and you know it!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th November 2020)