Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know a black woman canvassing for Trump in Atlanta

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

I know a black woman canvassing for Trump in Atlanta

She tells me from what she's seeing that Trump will win by a landslide.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

osoab (28th October 2020),vacuum (27th October 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Re: I know a black woman canvassing for Trump in Atlanta

Midnight, any more details? This doesn't mean much. What does she mean by "canvassing".
    life is good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Midnight, any more details? This doesn't mean much. What does she mean by "canvassing".
    She’s employed by the Trump campaign to go door to door.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Hitch (28th October 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Well, yeah, it should a landslide, but I'm still worried about the STEAL--all along, Senile Joe and Ho Harris have barely been campaigning--they aren't even working at it, and don't seem to care, which makes me worry that they know it's in the bag and they don't have to even try. IMO, the jew bankers want to get Senile Joe and Ho Harris in there b/c they are onboard with a national lockdown and national masks.

And they are already laying down the propaganda groundwork for stealing it for Joe, but saying we are Russian disinfo, if we think it was stolen:

Michael McFaul@McFaul
    "A second, much more likely [Russian] play is amplification of voter fraud claims. This disinformation operation would occur on Election Day and afterwards, especially if the vote is close. Tragically, this type of operation will have many U.S. allies..."
    https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/1320902032530628608
    I actually think that it was a landslide for Trump last time (in reality), but it got hidden by all of the stealing they did for Hillary. Nobody showed up at her events, but it's even worse for Senile Joe.

Time will tell. These days I trust nothing--I know what the agenda is and I know the left is on board with destroying this country and serving us up to the central bankers and their NWO/Great Reset/4th Industrial Revolution.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (28th October 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    She also told me that it's not support for Harris/Biden she's encountering but hate for Trump which drives people to vote for Harris/Biden.

Her direct quotes when I asked her how's it looking:

Trump wins in a landslide

I'm in a democratic neighborhood

The democrat old ladies don't like me. They get mad and rude

What we are fighting is the Trump HATE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

osoab (28th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Why does any of this matter to you guys? Remember, voting doesn't matter, America is fucked either way.
    From the sooner we bring down our country, the better crowd.

There's a strong chance you guys will get your civil war.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (28th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Why does any of this matter to you guys? Remember, voting doesn't matter, America is fucked either way.
    From the sooner we bring down our country, the better crowd.

There's a strong chance you guys will get your civil war.
    It's in the cards either way. A great financial reset is upon us. I don't think we have much longer for the fireworks to begin.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

13. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

IMO- the fix is in. The central bankers want a national lockdown and national mask mandate and Trump is already out there saying he wants to open up. And on the campaign trail, he's made a lot of statements that seem to suggest that he knows it's a scam. He seems to get that it's a casedemic and that all we hear about are cases, yet he knows his kid, Baron was a "case" but he wasn't sick. I just don't see how they are going to let Trump back in.

Here's more that makes me think the fix is in :
    Supreme Court Deals Double-Blow To Republicans In Pennsylvania, North Carolina Ballot Battles

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/supreme-court-deals-double-blow-republicans-pennsylvania-north-carolina-ballot-battles

I think this is why Senile Joe and Ho Harris have barely been campaigning--they know the fix is in and they don't have to bother.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    IMO- the fix is in.
    The fix has always be in.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    IMO- the fix is in. The central bankers want a national lockdown and national mask mandate and Trump is already out there saying he wants to open up. And on the campaign trail, he's made a lot of statements that seem to suggest that he knows it's a scam. He seems to get that it's a casedemic and that all we hear about are cases, yet he knows his kid, Baron was a "case" but he wasn't sick. I just don't see how they are going to let Trump back in.

Here's more that makes me think the fix is in :
    Supreme Court Deals Double-Blow To Republicans In Pennsylvania, North Carolina Ballot Battles

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/supreme-court-deals-double-blow-republicans-pennsylvania-north-carolina-ballot-battles

I think this is why Senile Joe and Ho Harris have barely been campaigning--they know the fix is in and they don't have to bother.
    Looks like you have no reason to vote? Maybe you'll get more very liberal local politicians elected, courts, judges, sheriffs, congressmen, senators, etc.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!