How Biden Family Was Compromised By China

Good photos and relationships/organizational charts

https://jamesfetzer.org/2020/10/bloc...ised-by-china/

Blockbuster Report Reveals How Biden Family Was Compromised By China
    October 25, 2020 James Fetzerblog
    Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
    by Tyler Durden

Excerpt:

" The entire arrangement speaks to Chinese state interests. Meetings were held at locations that in China speak to the welcoming of foreign dignitaries or state to state relations. The Chinese organizations surrounding Hunter Biden are known intelligence and influence operatives to the United States government. The innocuous names like Chinese People’s Institute for Foreign Affairs exist to “…carry out government-directed policies and cooperative initiatives with influential foreigners without being perceived as a formal part of the Chinese government.”

Interestingly the CPIFA is under the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs. When the investment partnership was struck in 2013, the Minister of Foreign Affairs was Yang Jiechi. Yang would have been very familiar with Hunter Biden from his days in Washington as the Chinese Ambassador to the United States from 2001 to 2005 during which he met regularly with Joe Biden chairing the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Today the same individual who oversaw institutions helping shepherd Hunter’s investment partnership as the Minister of Foreign Affairs is Xi Jinping’s right hand man on foreign affairs and member of the powerful Politburo.

Most worrying is the financial leverage this gives the Chinese state over a direct member of the Biden family. Despite the widely reported $1-1.5 billion of investment the reality is likely much higher. A co-founder of the investment firm reports the total assets under management as $6.5 billion. While this number cannot be completely replicated, given that two deal alone were worth in excess of $1.6 billion this number is not unrealistic at all. A 2% annual fee on assets under management would generate $130 million annually. Add in the 20% fee on capital gains the firm would recognize and it is not difficult to see Hunter’s stake being worth in excess of $50 million.

According to Hunter’s attorney, he did not invest his $400,000 in the company until 2017. Even assuming the veracity of this statement, this raises a major problem. Founded in 2013, the firm had large amounts of revenue and assets under management by 2017. In other words, his $400,000 stake would have already been worth far more than what he paid for it. This paltry $400,000 investment worth more than $50 million now would have realized a gain of more than 12,400% in three years.

The difficulty in eluding these concerns is their documentability by anyone who cares to look. There is no potential for hacking because it is all public record in China. Any journalist who wishes to look can go review IPO prospectuses, news reports, or corporate records. There is no secret method for discovering this data other than actually looking. There is simply no way to avoid the reality that Hunter Biden was granted a 10% stake worth far in excess of what he paid for a firm that is literally operated and owned by the Chinese state.

I did not vote for Donald Trump in 2016 and have significant concerns about his policies in areas like immigration. Having lived in China for nine years throughout the Xi regimes construction of concentration camps and having witnessed first hand their use of influence and intelligence operations, the Biden links worry me profoundly.

Whether Joe Biden personally knew the details, a very untenable position, it is simply political malpractice to not be aware of the details of these financial arrangements. These documentable financial links simply cannot be wished away.

And this is why Beijing is desperate to get Joe Biden–whose son got extremely wealthy thanks to China’s influence peddling operation for the past a decade–into the White House.

You can read the full report here (pdf link)
    Please follow and like us:
    error
    fb-share-icon
    Tweet
    fb-share-icon
    views: 768
    China, corruption, Hunter Biden, James Biden, Joe Biden, ZeroHedge "

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: How Biden Family Was Compromised By China

Hunter Biden’s “Laptop from Hell” explained in 7 minutes

https://www.gtv.org/video/id=5fa718e9ad3f0f61d2be1c09
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

^^Audio too poor to listen.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks

Biden and the enemy. To my way of thinking Biden & family are aiding and abetting the enemy.

Biden submits to communism ~ John Birch Society

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Biden and the enemy. To my way of thinking Biden & family are aiding and abetting the enemy. I doubt they will be passed out of committee in Nancy Pelosi's House.

Biden submits to communism ~ John Birch Society

I am not the only one who believes Chyna Joe has committed treason. Marjorie Taylor Greene has filed more Articles of Impeachment

October 22, 2021
    by Kyle Becker

https://beckernews.com/wp-content/up...PM-810x437.jpg

President Biden has been hit with formal impeachment charges and has been accused of “treason.” The Articles of Impeachment have been filed in the House of Representatives. The impeachment charges were announced by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA ) on Friday.

“I have introduced House Res. 57, these are Articles of Impeachment on President Biden,” Rep. Greene said. “For abuse of power in regards to his willingness to use his position of power to aid his son Hunter Biden in his business dealings.”

“I have also introduced another Article of Impeachment on President Biden, which is H. Res 597,” she continued. “This has to do with the national security crisis that President Biden has created with regards to the extreme threat at the southern border.”

“I have introduced House Res. 598, Articles of Impeachment on President Biden in regards to the failure in Afghanistan,” Rep. Greene went on. “And I have introduced House Res. 596, Articles of Impeachment on President Biden for the Covid eviction moratorium and his willingness to use his position to try to do what he shouldn’t be doing. We have three branches of power.”

“Joe Biden swore an oath, he said ‘I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States and I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States’ and he is failing to uphold his oath,” Rep. Greene added.

“Joe Biden is failing the American people by refusing to uphold the law and the Constitution,” she said. “But Afghanistan is where it really hurt. You see, Article III, Section 3, Joe Biden could be guilty of treason.”

“Our law says that levying war against the U.S., adhering to the enemies of the U.S., and giving ‘aid and comfort’ is treason,” Rep. Greene said. “President Biden did that by arming the Taliban with our taxpayer-funded U.S. equipment and weapons. He abandoned Americans in Afghanistan and seems to have no interest in getting them back.”
    Advertisements

On Friday, Becker News reported that the State Department admitted in an “off-the-record” call that the U.S. government believes there are as many as six times as many Americans trapped in Afghanistan than the public has been told. The Washington Free Beacon broke the story, based on Capitol Hill sources.

“We now know this administration repeatedly lied to the world about the citizens of our country it abandoned in Afghanistan,” Rep. Darrell Issa (R.-CA), whose office has assisted with evacuating Americans, told the Free Beacon. “But it did something even worse: It broke a sacred bond of trust between Americans and their government. This isn’t close to over.”

In September, Becker News first reported that the State Department blocked private and humanitarian flights in and out of Afghanistan. Fox News later obtained leaked internal emails that provided further proof that the State Department hindered Americans’ efforts to exit the country.

Also in September, a ‘hostage crisis’ was reported at Mazar-i-Sharif airport in Northern Afghanistan, where the Taliban grounded flights of U.S. civilians seeking to flee the country. President Biden had broken his promise to get 100% of Americans out of the country, as an AP fact check pointed out.

“The bottom line: 90% of Americans in Afghanistan who wanted to leave were able to leave,” Biden claimed in remarks at the White House. “For those remaining Americans, there is no deadline. We remain committed to get them out, if they want to come out. Secretary of State Blinken is leading the continued diplomatic efforts to ensure safe passage for any American, Afghan partner or foreign national who wants to leave Afghanistan.”

“For the record, Biden vowed that he would get 100% of Americans out before withdrawing forces,” the AP fact check stated. “And his suggestions Tuesday that many of the remaining Americans are dual nationals who may be undecided about leaving do not reflect the full reality.”

“He contended 100 to 200 Americans are still there” and have “some intention to leave,” adding: “Most of those who remain are dual citizens, longtime residents, but earlier decided to stay because of their family roots in Afghanistan,” the AP noted. “And White House press secretary Jen Psaki said afterward that Biden is telling those people that if they decide in two weeks that they want to go, ‘we will get you out’.”

It is now nearly November, and a State Department off-the-record call reveals that the federal government estimates 600 Americans have been left behind in Afghanistan, while lying to the American people the entire time about the true number.
    Advertisements

This isn’t the first time that Rep. Greene has submitted Articles of Impeachment against President Biden. In January, Greene introduced H. Res 57, Articles of Impeachment, which were Referred to the Subcommittee in March. In August, Greene introduced H. Res. 596 and H. Res. 597. Most recently, Greene filed H. Res. 598, which accuses the President of the United States of “dereliction of duty by leaving behind thousands of American civilians and Afghan allies, along with numerous taxpayer-financed weapons and military equipment, endangering the lives of the American people and the security of the United States.”

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Tony writes:

I was in this war before John Birch was created. When it came into being with lots of media fanfare it began gobbling up most of the small, true anti-communist, organizations. It struck me as way too dictatorial to its members. I quickly tabbed it as an enemy having three major undesirable aspects:

1. It's members were "forever learning and never coming to the truth." Millions of details (lots of trees) but never even mentioning true causes, the forest.

2. It was the first in my knowledge (along with major insurance corporations) to equate capitalism and free enterprise as synonyms when, in reality, they are 180 degrees opposite. Capitalism, which it praised, is simply the concentration of capital into the hands of the few (mainly for their own profit) while free enterprise is capital diversified as much as possible with local businesses taking care of local business. Under free enterprise franchises, malls, and chains, which drain local capital to national or international headquarters, hardly exist. Capital mostly stays in the local community, constantly re-circulated by local business.

3. The Birch society destroyed any local "chapter" which decided on its own to "study the Jewish question." I saw that take place with my own eyes in So. California at least twice. A dead giveaway of the true reason for its existence.

You can find this article permanently at https://henrymakow.com/mccarthy.html
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

monty (16th January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I obtained a pdf copy of a very informative booklet from the University of Texas Library.

John Birch Society AN ENIGMA James E. Braddock, Esq

I wish I had a pdf file address I could share but this was a special reference library request of mine. I have it downloaded as a pdf on my computer but cannot share a pdf file, I do not think.

This booklet explains the Zionist goals and the Hegelian dialectic origins of the Society, the society which is now defunct I think. It really is a sophisticated deception that explains all of the early secret societies and the way these communist / zionist mahinations play out in modern USA. The booklet is written by Mr. Braddock who was one of the charter members and leaders of the JBS. He became very disillusioned and dropped out because he could see that its goal was really anti-patriot and anti-Christian. (I get the strong impression that G. Edward Griffin and Dr. Stan Monteith were also members of the early beginnings of the JBS in about 1959 and they also became disillusioned with it.) I was in the JBS, with Alex Jones and Bob Dacy in about 1998 but I dropped out quickly too as their was sort or a studied ineffectiveness to that organization. I still am a patriot and I think the USA is the best nation that ever existed in this world as far as human rights for its citizens, but I am no longer under disillusions as to its anti-Christian, Masonic, and Zionist globalist nature.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (16th January 2022),monty (16th January 2022)