Thread: Report Voting Problems here -- Michigan, Texas etc.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Report Voting Problems here -- Michigan, Texas etc.

Just thought I would set up this thread for anyone who hears about or experiences any irregulariites related to voting to report and make record here.

Michigran

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK5bFQ_CHSw...

16:45 video runtime

Start listening at 9:45

note 11:45 Ashley "Randomly in the mail Michigan sent me..."

Insulating the Pole Barn Roof and other Tales
    •Oct 28, 2020
    Save
    DIYfferent
    102K subscribers

This young homesteading family moved to Michigan a little over a year ago. The wife reports that she received a notice in the mail from her county elections clerk stating that she was going to be registered to vote in this election and she would have to take action to request not to be registered otherwise she would be registered by default. To my knowledge a voter must request and fill out a voter registration application in order to be issued a voter registration card to present at the polls, and that is the law in all USA states..

Texas

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...ghlight=voting

My county has new 9.7 million dollar Election Systems & Software brand of voting machines.

This tip probably applies to any brand of voting machine.

Do this.

For each page of your ballot, count the number of “places” or races or for-against issues where you chose to not cast a vote.

Then go to the Summary Page for that page of the ballot and count the number of oval notices that have message like
    “No Selection” and make sure that number matches your count of places where you did not cast a vote.

If the numbers do not match, go back to that page of the ballot and review your votes and make sure that all the places where you did cast a vote show up, like in dark green color, that you did vote and verify that your choice properly registered.

Add or make any corrections and check over carefully again and count again the number of uncontested or any races you chose not to vote on. Then go to the Summary Page again and make sure the number oval “no selection” matches your number count.

You will have no way of knowing that the “no selection” message appears for the correct place on the ballot but this checking process should provide some help in the voter making sure that their choices registered in the machine.

The dark green filled in places that showed I made a selection can apparently go to unselected status without the voter noticing it before continuing to the next page of the ballot.

That should not happen and voters are not being told to do the counting procedure to check each page of the ballot before you cast tour ballot.

This is one reason why we do not trust electronic voting machines.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Report Voting Problems here -- Michigan, Texas etc.

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...ature=emb_logo...

Catholic — Headlines — October 30, 2020

3:54 video runtime

•Oct 29, 2020
    Save
    Church Militant
    236K subscribers