Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Trump Trap

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: The Trump Trap

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    If Biden is seated, and the Republican Party does not fight it, The Trump's and others need to start the MAGA Party and attract all American Patriots.
    They'll likely put him in jail, or threaten him with jail to stay silent. His children are targets too.

Trump is a total cuckold so he won't do shit. His smartest play will be to flee to Israel.

This is a coup d'etat without firing a single shot since everyone knows the Right are useless blowhards.

If you want to fight this system buy and use Bitcoin and other blockchain technology. The only opposition to this system are Crypto Anarchists like me trying to remove the power of the money printer from these Satanists. It's the ONLY way to defeat the NWO without violence, and we all know the Right will never engage in violence, so it's the only solution. If the Satanists can't print money anymore to oppress us they lose all their power. This is the only realistic option to win. The only way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I believe million man militias will be formed, maybe 50 million across the country.
    White people won't do anything. The most extreme is you may see a few more Brenton Tarrant's (New Zealand Mosque shooter), and that's it. Then you guys will say it's crisis actors and act like it was all fake anyways. They'll use this to speed up taking away our guns, which most of you will give up without a fight.

Why do you think White males are turning into trannies en masse? White Males are the most hated and discriminated group in human history and this will only intensify. The Left always projects and gaslights people of the very sins they are doing. The smart White Males will turn transgender to survive and not be 3rd Class citizens. I recommend you look into the process of getting your gender changed on your drivers licenses so you can be treated like a human in the NWO. You can do it without changing your appearance, it's just a legal formality. This will be the only way you'll have a chance at getting a decent paying job. I'm not joking. Adapt or die.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    White people won't do anything. The most extreme is you may see a few more Brenton Tarrant's (New Zealand Mosque shooter), and that's it. Then you guys will say it's crisis actors and act like it was all fake anyways. They'll use this to speed up taking away our guns, which most of you will give up without a fight.
    You obviously don't have one ounce of real fight in you. You are wrong about white American civilians and military.
    Find a nice hole to hide in with your government controlled bitcoin. The shit will hit the fan this time if the Dems take control. Nothing will be safe, not you, or your bitcoin.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

You obviously don't have one ounce of real fight in you. You are wrong about white American civilians and military.
    Find a nice hole to hide in with your government controlled bitcoin. The shit will hit the fan this time if the Dems take control. Nothing will be safe, not you, or your bitcoin.
    I do. I'm just a realist. I won't fight for anything I know I'll have no backing for. Marching around with "Q" signs with your AR-15 on a sidewalk, without using it won't change anything.

Bitcoin is the only way. If the government could stop it they would have. They can't.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    And they'll just steal it again. It's a dictatorship.

Probably going to give the Dems the Senate too, since they are the ones who are going to push the great reset through.

Dems have "Banking for all" bills ready to go in House and Senate, and I'm pretty sure there's something in there about having the Federal Reserve set up accounts for each American, so they can get the UBI going, people will be told they have to spend the money within a certain amount of time or it will go, so people will quickly spend, hello hyperinflation, good-bye dollar, get your mandatory DNA altering Covid vaccine w/RFID microchip for your financial and vaccine records.
    This is all true. People need to view the US government like the Chinese government. It's just a one party state now. Trump was an anomaly but he didn't reform the election system, and paid the price for it.

They'll get people destitute and dependent on UBI. If you go against the system they limit or even end your UBI. They will block you from their monetary system.

This is why a decentralized monetary system is so important, and funny thing we have one now, we just need people to adopt it.

Thanks

I do. I'm just a realist. I won't fight for anything I know I'll have no backing for. Marching around with "Q" signs with your AR-15 on a sidewalk, without using it won't change anything.

Bitcoin is the only way. If the government could stop it they would have. They can't.
    You don't think the globalist are going to let you subvert their system, do you? You are dreaming if you think they can't stop bitcoin. The global currency of the not so distant future will be digital and will comply. Bitcoin is the step to go digital. You are helping the globalist. Not to say you can't make a fortune in the meantime on it.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Adapt or die.
    Adapt or die? Seriously? Shami...you sound like your balls shriveled up or something. I would never "adapt" to something I am not, nor expect anyone else to. Die, we all die, and God will judge us.

Everything, all sins and good deeds, are made equal under God.

I say have Faith. Do not Adapt to evil, and do not fear death. God has our backs in these times ahead.
    life is good.

Thanks

They'll get people destitute and dependent on UBI. If you go against the system they limit or even end your UBI. They will block you from their monetary system.

This is why a decentralized monetary system is so important, and funny thing we have one now, we just need people to adopt it.
    These two statements are contradictory
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Adapt or die? Seriously? Shami...you sound like your balls shriveled up or something. I would never "adapt" to something I am not, nor expect anyone else to. Die, we all die, and God will judge us.

Everything, all sins and good deeds, are made equal under God.

I say have Faith. Do not Adapt to evil, and do not fear death. God has our backs in these times ahead.
    Pete did you see California voters voted against Prop 16? Maybe your vote counted for something?
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...acking-prop-16
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Hitch (7th November 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Pete did you see California voters voted against Prop 16? Maybe your vote counted for something?
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...acking-prop-16
    Thanks EE, I did see that. I guess my vote against that, counted for something, or helped. I did vote for Trump though as well. I was tempted to write in a vote for Ron Paul, but I didn't.

EE, we are back to prepping for complete disaster, apocalyptic. Just like that, like a light switch. I'm working on solar to be off-grid.
    life is good.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (7th November 2020),EE_ (7th November 2020)