Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Likely Final Outcome

Thanks

Likely Final Outcome

Below are some of the likely final outcomes of this mess.
    Which one do you think will happen?
    Add another scenario if you think I missed one.

A. Trump never does concedes even though the Electoral College gives it to Creepy Joe.

B. Trump exhausts all legal and political options to no avail even though he has a lot of evidence. He eventually, but reluctantly concedes.

C. Trump quietly negotiates his concession that lands him billions in an account and more importantly, the guarantee of his family's safety. The Deep State moves forward with their agenda. Say hello to President Harris within 18 months.

D. Trump brings forward unmistakable massive evidence of voter fraud in multiple states that even the MSM and Leftist politicians can't ignore. Biden is forced to concede to save the hide of many in his party.

E. Trump brings forward evidence of voter fraud in multiple states before the meeting of the Electoral College in December which puts everything on hold while the mess is sorted out. Trump emerges victorious. Rioting goes into overdrive while many claim that Trump is a dictator. Many will also state that this was the plan the entire time and that Trump loves jew jizz and is part of the Deep State.

F. Trump or Biden expire before the Electoral College meeting just to throw even more chaos into this situation.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Likely Final Outcome

Currently a ruling exists that mail in votes of Pennsylvania after election day should be disregarded by separating them.

I would say B is most likely if that's ignored by Pennsylvania.

D if its folllowed, the rest of the states would be bound also.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

I am thinking scenario E. Time will tell
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

Trump has 5 weeks to put forth the evidence. Unfortunately I think you will see his inner circle of support staff slowly dissipate as the days get closer to December 14th. I'm assuming the Republican legislatures in the states in question have to show a backbone as well to turn this around. That's highly doubtful.

My view is if Trump is part of the Deep State they would have never concocted this BS. The Deep State simply would have let him win a second term.

I go back to what EE stated some time ago: The Deep State is "all in" and are making their move hence the over the top multi state fraud this time. They failed in 2016, but left nothing for chance this go around.

Trump will be defiant to the end, therefore I choose scenario A as the most likely final outcome.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RatHoler For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th November 2020),monty (8th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

U.S. is being turned into "just another second world nation" complete with a powerless populace & insignificant elections.

I doubt Trump knew his part, but if future plays out as you suspect,,, then Trump was a critical cog in that plan.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th November 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    U.S. is being turned into "just another second world nation" complete with a powerless populace & insignificant elections.
    Don't you mean just another third world nation??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Don't you mean just another third world nation??
    When you become a banana republic, does it really matter?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    When you become a banana republic, does it really matter?
    Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, you realize We Don't Even Grow Bananas. What can be more pitiful than a banana republic with no bananas? I know; beets, we grow lots of beets; a beet republic.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, you realize We Don't Even Grow Bananas. What can be more pitiful than a banana republic with no bananas? I know; beets, we grow lots of beets; a beet republic.
    We do claim Hawaii.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    We do claim Hawaii.
    pineapple republic.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage