Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Likely Final Outcome

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: Likely Final Outcome

The attorney Sydney Powell on General Flynn’s legal defense team has filed a motion to stay the certification of the vote counts until a government investigation is completed. This blog post explains what may be transpiring
    https://larkwick.wordpress.com/2020/11/08/it-just-gets-deeper/
    It just gets deeper

larkwick 2 hours ago
    https://larkwick.files.wordpress.com...rump.png?w=440Advertisements

It just gets deeper and its TREASON

Bruce 11/8/2020

The voting reversals that I identified in the swing states, and there are other states involved, were based on statistical basics. In simple terms: a population of voters typically vote the same over time. You know this to be intuitively true, people don’t change voting habits overnight, but the farce that happened five days ago showed millions of people changing their voting pattern literally over Tuesday night. This is something that does not happen anywhere! The voting trends in critical areas as dissimilar as Arizona and Georgia radically changed, with vote tally’s that represented hundreds of thousands of votes, perhaps millions of votes, and overnight, those votes went from Trump to Biden.

My supposition was that the voting machines themselves contained an algorithm that shifted votes, but only after a set percentage had been collected, thus causing a “last minute reversal” in voting trends established in the 2016 election, as well as trends that were obvious on Tuesday’s vote count. By Wednesday’s tally, the critical, close, states began the shift to the left. That system continued to be used in a lighter way right up to today when the critical states had all flipped to Biden.

I suspected that a “compilation type software program” had shifted what would have been valid votes, electronically from one candidate to another real time, sort of what we saw in Antrim, Michigan, what I am discovering today is how that happened at a national level and it is an eye opener. If it had been done as I originally suspected, the machines and complier software could be checked against hard copies and the errors found, WHICH CAN STILL BE DONE IN A PAPER RECOUNT! What I had no idea of, was the possibility of SIGINT being a player.

SIGINT means Signals Intelligence, in the DOD, it is a term that describes a way to monitor and alter communications electronically. Most SIGINT information is rated as Top Secret. Lt General Thomas McInerney (3 Star Ret) of the US Air Force released an interview just BEFORE the election and indicated this sophisticated system which the CIA and other government agencies HAVE USED to influence other country’s elections was being used illegally to alter this election! This is the smoking gun to account for the shift in votes away from the expected results, to the desired results! Sidney Powell, a DC attorney has uncovered the mechanics of this ruse and is filing briefs in Federal court to stay the certification of voting results until this idea can be checked by high level Government investigators. This is the most important filing of a motion ever done in this nation’s history. If SIGINT was used, it would alter election results as they are being sent electronically at the state or even Federal level and could do so at the speed of light, insuring no one would, or could, observe any change in the numbers. This is NOT science fiction; I personally had some SIGINT clearances when I worked for DOD and I have more than a clue how this could work.

This issue implies serious deep-state, treasonous involvement, or even foreign government involvement using their own proprietary software and hardware. As I said before, counterfeit currency is nothing compared to counterfeit votes! Staying the NATIONAL certification of votes is imperative BEFORE an electoral college decision!

We need to do more than just pray and hope, we need to demand action at the highest Federal level. National Security concerns be damned, if this was used to alter an American Election its treason for anyone caught and this time… no Corney FBI “get out of jail free card”!

Advertisements

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th November 2020),midnight rambler (8th November 2020),RatHoler (8th November 2020),Tumbleweed (8th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Trump will NEVER concede.

Trump can destroy the MSM and DNC and the swamp in one fell swoop: publish all of the proof of voter fraud on Youtube, Bitshute and Banned. Have reputable and articulate voices like Guiliani, Powell and Gingrich present the case of massive fraud using the actual documents, video and witness' testimony. If Biden is given the presidency it would be a pyrrhic victory as the credibility of the MSM, DNC and elite will be utterly destroyed. And I expect the cowardly repubs who rolled over and didn't support Trump will be destroyed, deservedly.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th November 2020),midnight rambler (8th November 2020),RatHoler (8th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

Trump can destroy the MSM and DNC and the swamp in one fell swoop: publish all of the proof of voter fraud on Youtube, Bitshute and Banned. Have reputable and articulate voices like Guiliani, Powell and Gingrich present the case of massive fraud using the actual documents, video and witness' testimony. If Biden is given the presidency it would be a pyrrhic victory as the credibility of the MSM, DNC and elite will be utterly destroyed. And I expect the cowardly repubs who rolled over and didn't support Trump will be destroyed, deservedly.
    Trump should also take 100 US Marshals to the FBI, seize all documents related to the coup and declassify all of them for the public to see.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th November 2020),mamboni (8th November 2020),RatHoler (8th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

The outcome of elections are determined by the company that manufactures electronic voting machines. All this ballot adversity you're reading about is a distraction from that fact and like the Antifa/BLM manufactured crisis, is designed to get us involved in a left vs. right violent conflict. It really doesn't matter much if Trumpstein or Bidenstein is sitting in the White House, the Jews are still in control.

What if they gave a war and nobody came?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (8th November 2020),Tumbleweed (8th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RatHoler View Post

E. Trump brings forward evidence of voter fraud in multiple states before the meeting of the Electoral College in December which puts everything on hold while the mess is sorted out. Trump emerges victorious. Rioting goes into overdrive while many claim that Trump is a dictator. Many will also state that this was the plan the entire time and that Trump loves jew jizz and is part of the Deep State.
    ^ I think this is the most likely thing that will happen. Ice age farmer believes the new world order is the real winner in this election with their divide and conquer strategy. No matter who is declared the winner the new world order plans will move forward.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

hoarder (8th November 2020),midnight rambler (8th November 2020),monty (8th November 2020),RatHoler (9th November 2020),Shami-Amourae (9th November 2020),woodman (8th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

You are are vastly overestimating the masses of lemmings. The bluestein side won't care. Their guy won. The redstein side will moan and wail, but will roll over because football is on.

I would bail on Guilianni. He isn't the best representative.

This will go to the Supremes and Trumpstein's latest pick will stab the republic in the back.

Then we all get face braziers and lockdowns forever.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

The guy who runs this site (set up to expose the Covid Hoax) has put together a huge post on the ELECTION FRAUD: https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/election/
    Here's part of his email message:
    There is MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD being revealed, with dozens of live videos and documented information. I made a unique and historic overview of all this voter fraud. This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Democrats (handled by the Deep State, Rothschilds, Soros, etc) have stolen the election. This is massive news and I am asking you with all my heart - for the sake of humanity - please share this post in every possible way. I deeply believe - based on years of observing - that President Trump was chosen by the Patriots to oppose the new world order and fight for freedom. Not only for America, but for the entire world! He is the single most important obstacle for a one world government, that is being implemented now....

Please share this link!! (and check out all of his information on the Covid FRAUD)
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

The guy who runs this site (set up to expose the Covid Hoax) has put together a huge post on the ELECTION FRAUD: https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/election/
    Here's part of his email message:
    There is MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD being revealed, with dozens of live videos and documented information. I made a unique and historic overview of all this voter fraud. This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Democrats (handled by the Deep State, Rothschilds, Soros, etc) have stolen the election. This is massive news and I am asking you with all my heart - for the sake of humanity - please share this post in every possible way.

I deeply believe - based on years of observing - that President Trump was chosen by the Patriots to oppose the new world order and fight for freedom. Not only for America, but for the entire world! He is the single most important obstacle for a one world government, that is being implemented now....

Please share this link!! (and check out all of his information on the Covid FRAUD)
    Some of the people here will have a problem with this. They may even be happy the election turned out this way, so they can feel vindicated for not voting.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Some of the people here will have a problem with this. They may even be happy the election turned out this way, so they can feel vindicated for not voting.
    https://twitter.com/robbyskykiller/s...420425731?s=21
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th November 2020),woodman (9th November 2020)

Thanks

The metals are very strong of late. Consider that over 90% of US dollars are held abroad by foreigners. They hold US dollars because they have confidence in the United States and the rule of law prevailing in America. They know that the dollar is not backed by gold. They know that the US dollar is fiat and can be conjured into existence at will by the US Government via the US Treasury/Federal Reserve. Yet they hold dollars knowing that $trillions of dollars and dollar-denominated assets (US Treasuries) are held by central banks and private institutions world wide. My question is this: how will their confidence be affected if they see a Biden installed in the presidency via a obviously corrupted and stolen election? If Biden becomes president the United States will be no better than a third world banana republic, massively indebted and having the will of the people thwarted by an elite few who can install anyone they choose into office. Do you think they will have the same confidence in the dollars they hold with a president Biden?

I think a Biden presidency could precipitate a rapid collapse of the US dollar.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th November 2020)