Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Likely Final Outcome

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Re: Likely Final Outcome

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Consider that over 90% of US dollars are held abroad by foreigners. They hold US dollars because they have confidence in the United States and the rule of law prevailing in America. They know that the dollar is not backed by gold. They know that the US dollar is fiat and can be conjured into existence at will by the US Government via the US Treasury/Federal Reserve. Yet they hold dollars knowing that $trillions of dollars and dollar-denominated assets (US Treasuries) are held by central banks and private institutions world wide.
    There is no way for us to verify information like this. These figures no doubt came from the financial media and you know who that is.
    But just the same, metals are bullish.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Max has a video up on bit chute about the election and voter fraud. He makes the point that one of our most powerful enemies is the main stream media. At about the 38:00 mark when Max is signing off there is a lecture and warning for Americans of what happened to Serbia when their 2000 election was stolen.

He is hard to understand but he makes the point that the American people are at their strongest and the Globalists at their weakest at this point. Other countries have lost their freedom and many people in those countries have hoped that Americans would fight against these Globalists, defeat them and then help others in other countries regain their freedom. He believes if Americans don't fight back now and we lose our freedom we will probably never regain it and neither will any other country that has already lost theirs.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (9th November 2020)

Thanks

It's one thing to point to all the various kinds of frauds etc... It's something totally different to police said frauds...

...particularly when the supposed police are part of the frauds.
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jimswift For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    The outcome of elections are determined by the company that manufactures electronic voting machines. All this ballot adversity you're reading about is a distraction from that fact and like the Antifa/BLM manufactured crisis, is designed to get us involved in a left vs. right violent conflict. It really doesn't matter much if Trumpstein or Bidenstein is sitting in the White House, the Jews are still in control.

What if they gave a war and nobody came?
    One thing anti scamdemic activist Dr Carrie Madej has repeated in her interviews, is reminding USA is being governed by FEMA, thus the election "outcome" doesn't much matter, at least no comparison to the left vs right divide/conquer hype!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Its kinda of confusing legally, to me anyways.

The states apparently can set their own voting laws, I have no idea how they're even held to some federal standards.

Apparently PA had the ok from Supreme to do whatever they wanted to do by counting late.

How that ever got ok'd I have no idea?

"We'll let you know soon."

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Max has a video up on bit chute about the election and voter fraud. He makes the point that one of our most powerful enemies is the main stream media. At about the 38:00 mark when Max is signing off there is a lecture and warning for Americans of what happened to Serbia when their 2000 election was stolen.

He is hard to understand but he makes the point that the American people are at their strongest and the Globalists at their weakest at this point. Other countries have lost their freedom and many people in those countries have hoped that Americans would fight against these Globalists, defeat them and then help others in other countries regain their freedom. He believes if Americans don't fight back now and we lose our freedom we will probably never regain it and neither will any other country that has already lost theirs.

He's a smart and honest man and certainly correct in his observations. However, there is a contradiction in the whole narrative: if the MSM is so omnipotent as Max asserts, why did Trump win by a landslide? After all, the MSM has been consistently savaging Trump from day 1 and poisoning the well of public opinion. The people who believe the false MSM narrative are the minority. Trump has won the votes of the majority - election night proved that. Now the Democrat election fraud and attempted coup while the country is divided, the majority have rejected the MSM. As evidence, I point to the collapse in the ratings of the MSM - the heady days of Walter Cronkite are long gone. Most people are on the internet selecting their sources of information. While I have no doubt that Max's assessment of the corrupt elite and their minions in MSM's plan for we the people, whether they succeed with carrying out their evil plan is open to question. If enough of the population resist and fight back, the elite front guard of corrupt judges, politicians and businesses just might break ranks and flip over to the Trump side if only to save their own hides. I reiterate: the election is proof that the MSM has not mesmerized the majority of the people. Those of us who support Trump and oppose the elite satanist cabal need to vigorously network and make this awareness obvious to the entire world. Then the millions who presently are hiding in the homes, either out of fear, ignorance or denial, might join the battle and a critical mass of opposition could be reached that the elite cannot stop. We must encourage each other, domestically and internationally with the message of resistance to the creeping tyranny, We must starve the corporate monster that feeds the elite aggressively, in our purchases and life choices. We must support, morally and financially any and all prominent figures leading the resistance. I tell you this from the bottom of my heart: I believe that God the father and our lord and savior Jesus Christ are alive and with us. If we move, He will move with us and for us. If God is with us, we cannot be defeated.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (10th November 2020),woodman (10th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    He's a smart and honest man and certainly correct in his observations. However, there is a contradiction in the whole narrative: if the MSM is so omnipotent as Max asserts, why did Trump win by a landslide? After all, the MSM has been consistently savaging Trump from day 1 and poisoning the well of public opinion. The people who believe the false MSM narrative are the minority. Trump has won the votes of the majority - election night proved that. Now the Democrat election fraud and attempted coup while the country is divided, the majority have rejected the MSM. As evidence, I point to the collapse in the ratings of the MSM - the heady days of Walter Cronkite are long gone. Most people are on the internet selecting their sources of information. While I have no doubt that Max's assessment of the corrupt elite and their minions in MSM's plan for we the people, whether they succeed with carrying out their evil plan is open to question. If enough of the population resist and fight back, the elite front guard of corrupt judges, politicians and businesses just might break ranks and flip over to the Trump side if only to save their own hides. I reiterate: the election is proof that the MSM has not mesmerized the majority of the people. Those of us who support Trump and oppose the elite satanist cabal need to vigorously network and make this awareness obvious to the entire world. Then the millions who presently are hiding in the homes, either out of fear, ignorance or denial, might join the battle and a critical mass of opposition could be reached that the elite cannot stop. We must encourage each other, domestically and internationally with the message of resistance to the creeping tyranny, We must starve the corporate monster that feeds the elite aggressively, in our purchases and life choices. We must support, morally and financially any and all prominent figures leading the resistance. I tell you this from the bottom of my heart: I believe that God the father and our lord and savior Jesus Christ are alive and with us. If we move, He will move with us and for us. If God is with us, we cannot be defeated.

I agree with most of what you've said and Max is a smart guy. I"ve also noticed that he denies that jews are at the root of the problem and you have to know who your enemy is to defeat them. In the comments to some of his videos and in his videos he defends jews so like most people he's still not awake to the root of the problem or the solution.

I talk to people everywhere I go about the foolishness of wearing masks and also about the bullshit we're being fed about "the covid". A lot of the people I talk to are getting really tired of the covid bullshit just like I am but they don't know where to find the truth. I tell them to look on the internet for Dr. Carrie and Andrew Kaufman. I also talk to them about the Bolshevik revolution and what was done there and that this country is headed in that same direction. At the moment that's what I'm doing to resist what's going on. When I go in to stores I don't wear a mask even if they say it's required. I haven't been thrown out of any place yet but it's a strange feeling being the only one in a large store not wearing a mask. I got the same sort of feeling some years ago when I was in Memphis and Atlanta and every direction I looked I was the only one that wasn't a nigger. Same thing along the Mexican border when I was the only one that wasn't a Mexican.

White christians have gotten behind Trump and supported him because they see him as a symbol of their resistance. There's no one standing up for them. Trump stands with the jews even though they are attacking him. He sure doesn't look like he's standing with white christians to me. His grandkids are jews and he's surrounded himself with them. Maybe if the jews continue to attack him he might wake up and turn on them but I doubt it. He could end these lockdowns and restrictions any time but I don't believe he will. He still appears to be going along with the development of the DNA altering mark of the beast poisons they want to inject us with and also with the lockdowns.

I tell you this from the bottom of my heart: I believe that God the father and our lord and savior Jesus Christ are alive and with us. If we move, He will move with us and for us. If God is with us, we cannot be defeated.
    I'm in agreement with you on God being with us and that he can and will heal our nation but we have to obey his laws or he will let us suffer the consequences if we don't. We haven't learned the lesson of Babylon and continue to defy God by thinking "we are all the same". This is pointed out in a video I've posted in the past and I'll post a link to it below again. No one wants to hear the message it conveys or keep the law of God. So the consequences of not keeping the law of God are to be a scourge to us.

Don Fox interviewed William Finck where they discussed the book of Revelation. It's a four part podcast and I'll post a link to it. They get to the point of why we're in so much trouble now in part four and you can download it. We haven't learned the lesson of Babylon and we are called to come out of Babylon and if we do our nations will be healed. If we don't we'll continue to be punished with the scourge of jews, spics and niggers that hate us.

Beginnings and Ends part 4

https://christogenea.org/podcasts/be...report-don-fox

I'm going to edit this and add another link that
    points out very well what will happen to us here on
    earth if we don't follow the laws of God.

Our Nest The British Isles

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jDiQDnOpBSBg/
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

mamboni (10th November 2020),midnight rambler (10th November 2020),woodman (10th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post

I talk to people everywhere I go about the foolishness of wearing masks and also about the bullshit we're being fed about "the covid". A lot of the people I talk to are getting really tired of the covid bullshit just like I am but they don't know where to find the truth. I tell them to look on the internet for Dr. Carrie and Andrew Kaufman. I also talk to them about the Bolshevik revolution and what was done there and that this country is headed in that same direction. At the moment that's what I'm doing to resist what's going on. When I go in to stores I don't wear a mask even if they say it's required. I haven't been thrown out of any place yet but it's a strange feeling being the only one in a large store not wearing a mask. I got the same sort of feeling some years ago when I was in Memphis and Atlanta and every direction I looked I was the only one that wasn't a nigger. Same thing along the Mexican border when I was the only one that wasn't a Mexican.

I I took my wife to Yosemite Park on Nov. 1. There were a lot of people not wearing masks all around the park but in Yosemite Village almost everyone had a mask. We went to the Village Store to buy something to eat and had to enter through a barricaded affair like a loading chute standing 6 feet apart. Nearly everyone had a mask. The closer we got to the door everyone but me and my wife had a mask. There was a park employee sitting between the entrance and exit doors like a traffic cop allowing one person to enter when one exited. My wife and I entered without masks and were the only people in the place without a mask. The store didn’t have a snack bar or sandwiches so I tapped a park employee stocking the shelves on the shoulder and asked him if there was a restaurant open. He looked at me like the bull with the bastard calf but did tell me if I went out the back door and to the right there was a delicatessen about 15 minutes walking. It was obvious as hell he was uncomfortable having to talk to me. I am sure he thought he was going to catch the virus.

We left the store through the back door and walked out to the street expecting a 15 minute walk but found the delicatessen about 150 yards away. We entered unmasked. As we were standing inline my wife said to me “we’re the only ones without mask, you’ve got a lot of guts”. I said “no, I’ve got rights”. The only time I have been told I must wear a mask was last summer. I bought a quarter of beef in Fallon. When they called and said it was ready we drove to Fallon to the butcher shop to get the beef. We both went in without mask. The girl behind the meat counter said I have to wear a mask. I said no I don’t have to wear a mask. I am here to get my beef. She asked my name, I told her then she said put on a mask. I said no. She said you’ll have to go outside. I said you’ll have to come outside to get paid. She followed me to the door and said take your car around back and they will load your meat. The owner came out with my order. I asked him why don’t you people stand up for your rights? He told me he was threatened with $70,000 fine and that he didn’t have enough money to pay lawyers to defend him. I asked him who threatened to fine him. He said it was OSHA.

I just mailed a certified letter to the Chief Medical Officer of Nevada demanding proof the governor and health department complied with the statutes to quarantine, declare an emergency etc.. I also asked what method(s) they used to determine the source and method of transmission of the pathogen and do they have evidence of an isolate of the SARS CoV 2 virus.
    He will get the letter on Thursday Nov.12 then has seven days to respond. If he doesn’t or can’t provide the proof required by Nevada law with the assistance of a legal advisor I will file a petition for a writ of mandamus in the district court.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (10th November 2020),hoarder (10th November 2020),mamboni (10th November 2020),midnight rambler (10th November 2020),PatColo (10th November 2020),Tumbleweed (10th November 2020),woodman (10th November 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I I took my wife to Yosemite Park on Nov. 1. There were a lot of people not wearing masks all around the park but in Yosemite Village almost everyone had a mask. We went to the Village Store to buy something to eat and had to enter through a barricaded affair like a loading chute standing 6 feet apart. Nearly everyone had a mask. The closer we got to the door everyone but me and my wife had a mask. There was a park employee sitting between the entrance and exit doors like a traffic cop allowing one person to enter when one exited. My wife and I entered without masks and were the only people in the place without a mask. The store didn’t have a snack bar or sandwiches so I tapped a park employee stocking the shelves on the shoulder and asked him if there was a restaurant open. He looked at me like the bull with the bastard calf but did tell me if I went out the back door and to the right there was a delicatessen about 15 minutes walking. It was obvious as hell he was uncomfortable having to talk to me. I am sure he thought he was going to catch the virus.

We left the store through the back door and walked out to the street expecting a 15 minute walk but found the delicatessen about 150 yards away. We entered unmasked. As we were standing inline my wife said to me “we’re the only ones without mask, you’ve got a lot of guts”. I said “no, I’ve got rights”. The only time I have been told I must wear a mask was last summer. I bought a quarter of beef in Fallon. When they called and said it was ready we drove to Fallon to the butcher shop to get the beef. We both went in without mask. The girl behind the meat counter said I have to wear a mask. I said no I don’t have to wear a mask. I am here to get my beef. She asked my name, I told her then she said put on a mask. I said no. She said you’ll have to go outside. I said you’ll have to come outside to get paid. She followed me to the door and said take your car around back and they will load your meat. The owner came out with my order. I asked him why don’t you people stand up for your rights? He told me he was threatened with $70,000 fine and that he didn’t have enough money to pay lawyers to defend him. I asked him who threatened to fine him. He said it was OSHA.

I just mailed a certified letter to the Chief Medical Officer of Nevada demanding proof the governor and health department complied with the statutes to quarantine, declare an emergency etc.. I also asked what method(s) they used to determine the source and method of transmission of the pathogen and do they have evidence of an isolate of the SARS CoV 2 virus.
    He will get the letter on Thursday Nov.12 then has seven days to respond. If he doesn’t or can’t provide the proof required by Nevada law with the assistance of a legal advisor I will file a petition for a writ of mandamus in the district court.
    It takes guts to defy the herd. I find myself pissed-off and waiting for someone to confront me when I am out shopping. I even scowl as I pass through the market doors and pass the Greeters. I don't mean to be unfriendly but I am waiting for a confrontation that has only taken place once since this 'mask mandate madness' Mcubed, began in spring. I even saw in an email today, one of my sisters complaining about people who aren't wearing masks. If they think masks work, why would they worry that someone else wasn't wearing one. To each their own I would say. I do feel like telling everyone in the stores to take off the ridiculous masks but I just stay silent.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

monty (10th November 2020),Tumbleweed (10th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

The local newspaper two weeks ago said several school students had tested positive. I printed out several pages of information exposing the fraud and took it to the paper office to give to the editor only to find the windows and door papered over and a sign saying the office is temporarily closed
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (10th November 2020),mamboni (10th November 2020),midnight rambler (10th November 2020),Tumbleweed (10th November 2020)