Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So now we have WIDESPREAD EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

So now we have WIDESPREAD EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD

This is under the category of WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO US

WHAT WE CAN DO NOW topic entertained here too.

E. Michael gives his intellectual analysis of WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO US this time.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hxrVAGuE7Oo1/

...https://www.bitchute.com/video/hxrVAGuE7Oo1/...

E Michael Jones
    E. Michael Jones
    13726 subscribers
    https://culturewars.com

59:57 video runtime

Dr. E. Michael Jones explains that the current election fraud is a central feature of a color revolution. Dr. Jones has been to Iran several times over the years and has studied in depth what appears to be the first so called color revolution. It occured in Iran in 1953 and is referred to as the coup d'etat or color revolution of Mosaddegh. Here is how wikipedia describes this coup:
    The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup d'état (Persian: کودتای ۲۸ مرداد‎), was the overthrow of the democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of the Shah, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on 19 August 1953,[5] orchestrated by the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project[6] or "Operation Ajax") and the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot"), and carried out by the Iranian military.
    What is happening now in America is showing a similarity to the many color revolutions that the United States has pulled off in many countries since the first one in 1953.

Saint Paul’s Epistle to the Ephesians, Chapter 6
    Verses 1 through 20
    1. Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is just.
    2. Honour thy father and thy mother, which is the first commandment with a promise:
    3. That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest be long lived upon earth.
    4. And you, fathers, provoke not your children to anger; but bring them up in the discipline and correction of the Lord.
    5. Servants, be obedient to them that are your lords according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in the simplicity of your heart, as to Christ:
    6. Not serving to the eye, as it were pleasing men, but, as the servants of Christ doing the will of God from the heart,
    7. With a good will serving, as to the Lord, and not to men.
    8. Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man shall do, the same shall he receive from the Lord, whether he be bond, or free.
    9. And you, masters, do the same things to them, forbearing threatenings, knowing that the Lord both of them and you is in heaven; and there is no respect of persons with him.
    10. Finally, brethren, be strengthened in the Lord, and in the might of his power.
    11. Put you on the armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the deceits of the devil.
    12. For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places.
    13. Therefore take unto you the armour of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand in all things perfect.
    14. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of justice,
    15. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace:
    16. In all things taking the shield of faith, wherewith you may be able to extinguish all the fiery darts of the most wicked one.
    17. And take unto you the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit (which is the word of God).
    18. By all prayer and supplication praying at all times in the spirit; and in the same watching with all instance and supplication for all the saints:
    19. And for me, that speech may be given me, that I may open my mouth with confidence, to make known the mystery of the gospel.
    20. For which I am an ambassador in a chain, so that therein I may be bold to speak according as I ought."
    Ephesians, 6 - Bíblia Católica Online

Leia mais em: https://www.bibliacatolica.com.br/en...n/ephesians/6/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (22nd November 2020)

Thanks

Re: So now we have WIDESPREAD EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e0jIr9W1Gw...

Philly Mobster May Flip on Biden, 3354
    •Nov 16, 2020
    Save
    The Still Report
    168K subscribers

https://buffalochronicle.com/2020/11...-on-joe-biden/

EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden
    November 14, 2020

https://i1.wp.com/buffalochronicle.c...78%2C381&ssl=1

The innermost circles of the American mafia are abuzz. The Boss of the Philly mob — ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino — is taking a victory strut, hobnobbing around the highest echelons of old-time mafia folk, mostly in Florida, describing what may have been the heist of the century: the 2020 presidential election.

The feat is drawing praise from far-flung corners of the Italian American business community, which sees the thanks of a grateful administration as key to the revival of the community’s political influence.

But an associate says that Merlino might just be willing to flip on Joe Biden and the Pennsylvania political operatives who ordered up some 300,000 election ballots marked for Biden. The source alleges that Merlino and a lean team of associates manufactured those ballots at a rate of $10 per ballot — a whopping $3 million for three days of work. They were then packaged into non-descript cardboard boxes and dropped off outside the Philadelphia Convention Center.

Sources who spoke to The Chronicle on the condition of anonymity say that Merlino picked up those ballots from two private households where a trusted handful of associates were busily marking ballots with Sharpie markers. They were paid more than $1,000 per hour, often producing thousands of ballots every hour for more than 60 nearly-consecutive hours.

The ballots were purchased in cash.
    ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino was granted early release from a two-year prison stint earlier this year. If President Trump is willing to offer him a full pardon for current misdeeds and an expungement of past misdeeds, Merlino would be likely to offer stunning testimony before Congress about how the election was stolen.

It’s thought that Democratic Party operatives working inside Philadelphia’s election office provided Merlino with crates of raw ballots just hours before polls closed on election night, which he transported to two private households in South Philadelphia. By 10 p.m. that night Merlino’s operation was already generating more than 3,000 ballots per hour, which quickly scaled to more than 6,000 ballots per hour before midnight.

But now, Merlino might just be willing to flip on Biden — in primetime Congressional testimony — if President Donald J. Trump is willing to issue the longtime mobster a full expungement of his decades-long criminal record. And, of course, Merlino wants to be pardoned for the election fraud itself and any crimes to which he may incriminate himself during his testimony.

“He wants a clean record. He wants to fish and hunt on federal lands. He’d really like a job with the National Parks Service. You need a clean record to get those things,” explains one confidant. “But most of all he wants the thanks of a grateful nation for coming forward.”
    Some have postulated that Merlino would be well suited to host a new Bravo series under development called “The Real Gentlemen of Philadelphia”, modeled loosely on that network’s ‘Real Housewives’ franchise. That deal could come with a $2 million per season paycheck.

“He wouldn’t mind a little fame — or a lot of fame,” he jokes. “If he comes forward he’ll probably get a book deal and a movie franchise.”

Political observers believe that Merlino could sell the rights of his story to a major Hollywood production studio for more than $20 million, and a book deal could yield as much as $10 million.

“You have to understand the thing about Skinny Joey is that he is very charismatic and knows how to tell an enthralling story,” the associate explains. “He’d be an incredible movie narrator, and he’d perform excellently in congressional testimony. He could hit that testimony so far out of the ballpark that he becomes a superstar instantaneously — a real celebrity presence.”

The damning congressional testimony — being tentatively dubbed ‘The Biggest Heist in Political History’ — could make it politically impossible for the Republican-controlled legislature in Pennsylvania to certify the State’s 20 electoral votes.
    It’s alleged that Skinny Joey Merlino manufactured more than 300,000 ballots for Joe Biden, and then transported them in nondescript cardboard boxes to a backroom at the Philadelphia Convention Center. From there, the ballots were scanned into ballot boxes and were then co-located with actual election ballots being prepared for processing, according to an associate who was made familar with the operation.
    Advertisements
    Report this ad
    Advertisements
    Report this ad

Telegr

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCQuCCmKUqQ

48:48 video runtime

This is live video stream of ACLJ radio show of, I think, Friday, November20, 2020.
    YouTube no longer puts the date of upload by the channel.

This a high quality, up-to-date discussion of all of the voting problems in all of the "outcome-determinative" states.

I pray for justice and the upholding of the U S Constitution and the rule of law.

The level of fraud and corruption is off the charts and what is at stake this election is nothing other than the survival of the constitutional republic of the United States of America.

I was involved in activism against installation of electronic voting machines in my county and state way back in early 2000s,
    These machines are a nonstarter. I heard and read several professors, one I remember from Rice University, explaining how they were a no-go from the get-go.

All of the Democrat and all of the Republican state and federal legislators proactively chose to do nothing when these congenitally crooked voting machines were put in. We have extreme and blatant vote count irregularity in my state and every kind of crookedness for many decades. (I remember a candidate for state supreme court named Smith in early 2000s had his election heisted most blatantly in several crooked precincts in my state. I am still fuming from that.))

Here is a quote in early 1930s of U.S. Senator Huey P. Long of Louisiana.

"You give me a couple of elections commissioners and I'll make those lever machines sing Home Sweet Home."

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Ares (23rd November 2020),monty (22nd November 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Trump has an oath. Biden doesn't.

I propose that a petition be started for the benefit of instructing congress to take the actions necessary to alter the presidential oath as follows:

I AFFIRM THAT I WILL NEVER AGAIN UNDERTAKE TO SUBVERT THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY FRAUDULENT ELECTORAL PROCESSES.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd November 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Trump has an oath. Biden doesn't.
    Trump has a 1 Stat 23 Constitutional oath of office??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

9. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (22nd November 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Trump has a 1 Stat 23 Constitutional oath of office??
    He is required to have an art VI constitutional oath of office. A violation of that oath would be to abandon his office prior to locating a qualified successor.

1 stat 23 would have been for members of congress.

Thanks

Very sad news.

I thought the Trump legal team was working as one united in the right and good cause.

Apparently there are moles and intrigue within the camp.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/22/o..._FS0Ajp_FpT5xy
    Politics
    ‘On Her Own’: Trump Legal Team Distances Itself From Sidney Powell

Andrew Trunsky Elections Reporter
    November 22, 2020 6:54 PM ET
    Font Size:

The legal team for President Donald Trump distanced itself from Sidney Powell Sunday evening, announcing that she has no official role with the campaign or the president himself.
    The announcement came from former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis, both of whom have represented the Trump campaign in its lawsuits attempting to overturn election results in several swing states.
    “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the president in his personal capacity,” the statement from Giuliani said.
    pic.twitter.com/3QDNLjBrmf
    — Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) November 22, 2020
    The announcement from Trump’s legal team comes after Powell appeared with Giuliani and Ellis at several press conferences and in court. She had also appeared on television multiple times in recent days to echo the president’s claims of massive voter fraud, though she, along with the rest of Trump’s legal team, has declined to provide any evidence of such. (RELATED: Trump’s Allegations Of Fraud Are Not Supported By His Campaign’s Lawsuits)
    Trump himself also said that Powell was a part of his legal team in a Nov. 14 tweet.
    I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 15, 2020
    Though Powell appeared on cable news almost daily, she has faced widespread criticism over her allegations. She has alleged that electronic voting systems switched millions of votes to President-elect Joe Biden, a claim which drew criticism from Fox News’ Tucker Carlson.
    “She never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of requests, polite requests,” Carlson said Thursday. “She never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one.”
    Powell also alleged that Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, both Republicans, were involved in a conspiracy with the state’s electronic voting system that swung the state in Biden’s favor.
    “Georgia’s probably the first state I’m gonna blow up,” Powell said Saturday night on Newsmax TV, calling the Trump team’s lawsuits “biblical.”
    “Mr. Kemp and the secretary of state need to go with it because they’re in on the Dominion scam,” she added, referring to a false claim that Dominion Voting Systems, which ran Georgia’s electronic voting system, deleted millions of Trump votes nationwide.
    Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.
    Tags : donald trump elections 2020 sidney powell

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd November 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    He is required to have an art VI constitutional oath of office. A violation of that oath would be to abandon his office prior to locating a qualified successor.

1 stat 23 would have been for members of congress.
    From my reading of 1 Stat 23 it applies to ALL office holders, both elected and appointed, from the president down to the dog catcher.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

Very sad news.

I thought the Trump legal team was working as one united in the right and good cause.

Apparently there are moles and intrigue within the camp.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/22/o..._FS0Ajp_FpT5xy
    Politics
    ‘On Her Own’: Trump Legal Team Distances Itself From Sidney Powell

Andrew Trunsky Elections Reporter
    November 22, 2020 6:54 PM ET
    Font Size:

The legal team for President Donald Trump distanced itself from Sidney Powell Sunday evening, announcing that she has no official role with the campaign or the president himself.
    The announcement came from former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis, both of whom have represented the Trump campaign in its lawsuits attempting to overturn election results in several swing states.
    “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the president in his personal capacity,” the statement from Giuliani said.
    pic.twitter.com/3QDNLjBrmf
    — Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) November 22, 2020
    The announcement from Trump’s legal team comes after Powell appeared with Giuliani and Ellis at several press conferences and in court. She had also appeared on television multiple times in recent days to echo the president’s claims of massive voter fraud, though she, along with the rest of Trump’s legal team, has declined to provide any evidence of such. (RELATED: Trump’s Allegations Of Fraud Are Not Supported By His Campaign’s Lawsuits)
    Trump himself also said that Powell was a part of his legal team in a Nov. 14 tweet.
    I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 15, 2020
    Though Powell appeared on cable news almost daily, she has faced widespread criticism over her allegations. She has alleged that electronic voting systems switched millions of votes to President-elect Joe Biden, a claim which drew criticism from Fox News’ Tucker Carlson.
    “She never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of requests, polite requests,” Carlson said Thursday. “She never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one.”
    Powell also alleged that Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, both Republicans, were involved in a conspiracy with the state’s electronic voting system that swung the state in Biden’s favor.
    “Georgia’s probably the first state I’m gonna blow up,” Powell said Saturday night on Newsmax TV, calling the Trump team’s lawsuits “biblical.”
    “Mr. Kemp and the secretary of state need to go with it because they’re in on the Dominion scam,” she added, referring to a false claim that Dominion Voting Systems, which ran Georgia’s electronic voting system, deleted millions of Trump votes nationwide.
    Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.
    Tags : donald trump elections 2020 sidney powell

From what I have read throughout the day is Sydney Powell has been independent from the start. She is representing General Flynn against the DOJ FBI and cannot be on Trumps team because that would be a conflict of interest. Sydney Powell is working for We The People
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

I hope your understanding is correct, but there were several things that made her appear to be one of the lead players on the vote fraud issue.