Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So now we have WIDESPREAD EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: So now we have WIDESPREAD EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD

A few bits of related information... President Trump gave strong support / endorsement when Georgia governor Kemp was a candidate and probably would not have gained office otherwise.

I fought electronic voting machines in Texas when they were first put in. because it was clear that the nature of voting machines, a private corporation controlling the proprietary program / algorithm of the machine and all of the machine’s application software, is not and never will be consistent with USA style of fair and honest voting and vote counting.

The record is that serious voting irregularities and reports of massive “vote flipping” have been in newspaper reporting since the machines came in about 14 years ago. Texas has had been the subject of many of those reports as has all of the states in the Union. Nothing has been adjudicated about these perennial reports and claims.

Something has changed in the last few days because the presidential legal “team” to investigate to file lawsuits definitely presented the very capable and erudite Sidney Powell front and center as the leader and spokesperson for the group. Also in the last few weeks Fox News has openly shown itself to be consummately unfair and unbalanced. Rupert Murdoch and his News Corp conglomerate plays the role of controlled opposition, and that includes Sky News Australia.

The history of electronic voting machines shows that the side that is judged to “win” and takes office immediately drops all interest in getting justice about reports of gross voting/vote counting irregularities and that includes all parties and politicians.

Would that honest lawyers and leaders would seek honest vote count of this election and justice in the courts and that they would not lower themselves to appear on any of our mainstream media television, all owned and operated by the same communist forces to promote a one world death and slavery system for all. .

It would be possible to have hand counted paper ballots, counted in full public view in the precincts but that has never been the desire of our political operatives.

We have always had substantial degrees of vote fraud even before electronic voting machines came in about 14 years ago, but fight this time because it is for all the marbles.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

11/6/2012 trump tweet:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...05510115590144

38 sec Cynthia McKinney clip after dinjooz + blackbox voting fraud ran her out of cong in '06
    https://twitter.com/cynthiamckinney/...10690807255040
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd November 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

They Would Never Steal an Election

By Jim Cox
    November 23, 2020

Sure, the Democrats, the Deep State, the Military Industrial Complex, the Deep State-Military-Industrial-Media Complex, the Powers that Be, or whatever term you prefer, would never stoop so low as to steal an election. We all know that.
    But sure, they would sic the FBI and CIA on an opposition presidential candidate as they did in 2016.
    And sure, they would file false FISA applications as they did in 2016 and 2017—a total of four times.
    And sure, the FBI agents in charge of investigations would casually talk about keeping Trump out of office and having an insurance policy for such in their texts to one another in 2016.
    And sure, they would pressure the Electors to change their votes from the winning candidate to theirs.
    And sure, they would entrap president-elect Donald Trump’s choice for National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn.
    And sure, in 2016, they—specifically the Clinton campaign, and the DNC–would pay for a phony dossier with the payment channeled (to make it difficult to identify the payers) through the Perkins Coie International Law Firm to Brit Christopher Steele, who in turn hired some Russian operatives to provide him with phony information with which to harass the new president in 2017.
    And sure, Hillary Clinton would arrange that dossier in order to provide cover for her having illegally deleted 30,000+ subpoenaed emails.
    And sure, they, in this case Jim Comey, would then inform the new president of this salacious dossier and then report to the head of the CIA, John Brennan, “mission accomplished” who in turn would call CNN with the news, so the dossier could now be in the news.
    And sure, Director Brennan, would testify under a closed hearing to the House Intelligence Committee that no, he had no hard evidence against Donald Trump, while publicly claiming for his new employer, and CNN’s audience, that yes, he did have hard evidence against him.
    And sure, the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Adam Schiff, repeatedly—for months, and months— stated that he had hard evidence proving Trump colluded with the Russians but never did produce such evidence.
    And sure, they would appoint a special counsel to then investigate—for 23 months and at a cost of $32 million—the new president with the intent of removal from office and possible criminal charges.
    And sure, they would prosecute, despite the Justice Department dropping the charges some years earlier, Paul Manafort—Trump’s campaign manager—but not Manafort’s business partner, Democrat-connected Tony Podesta.
    And sure, they would place poll watchers at a ridiculous distance from what they were supposed to be, you know, watching.
    And sure, they would block the view of interested citizens by placing large cardboard pieces on the windows of those same poll sites.
    And sure, they would publicly make a reference, hint, hint, of an election official’s place of residence for doxing purposes and the name of the school that her children attend so that thugs could harass them to get the official to change her vote on certifying the election in Wayne County, Michigan.
    But, no, they would never, never stoop so low as to steal a presidential election. Perish the thought!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Ares (23rd November 2020),Dachsie (23rd November 2020),PatColo (23rd November 2020)

Thanks

https://www.trunews.com/live

listening now.

Trump just threw in the towel.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

listening now.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

42m
    I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good...

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

42m
    ...fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.

Thanks

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

42m
    I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good...

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

42m
    ...fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.
    I did not know how to find March 17 Jenna Ellis tweet dissing Trump but maybe some of you know how to find it.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Jenna%2...rc=typed_query

https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq

Jenna Ellis
    @JennaEllisEsq

This is another case of Trump hiring swamp creatures.

Thanks

listening now.

I tuned in live ~15m ago - can u say what u mean above? I obv missed it already.

separately, they just quarantined ghislaine... someone near her tested + for MUH RONA... ghis didn't but everyone knows MUH RONA is so smart it'll Epstein her soon, only a MATTER of TIME NOW.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I tuned in live ~15m ago - can u say what u mean above? I obv missed it already.

separately, they just quarantined ghislaine... someone near her tested + for MUH RONA... ghis didn't but everyone knows MUH RONA is so smart it'll Epstein her soon, only a MATTER of TIME NOW.
    president Trump said the GSA Govt. Serv ices Admin can release the 6 million dollars to aide the new president elect to begin his transition process. I posted the tweets.

in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (23rd November 2020)

Thanks

^ ahh thx. Foreboding indeed.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1iNIrAiN1o

going on now live

Need to Know: The Fetzer Report Episode 71 - 23 November 2020
    11 watching now
    •Started streaming 13 minutes ago
    Save
    Giuseppe Vafanculo Need to Know: The Fetzer Report
    185 subscribers
    Need to Know Episode 71 (23 November 2020) with David Scorpio and Chris Weinert. FEC Chairman sees legitimate concerns of election fraud. One-third of Democrats believe the election was stolen. Sidney Powell NOT on Trump legal team. Dr Eowyn reveals massive election fraud. Attorney Lin Wood says truth coming about former White House Occupants. Red control of new Congressional redistricting. Trump team presents more evidence of voter fraud. National Dem Party Officials suggests re-education for Trump supporters. New Supreme Court Circuit breakdowns. US CEOs poised to act against Trump. BBC cuts off Doctor telling COVID-19 truths. Did Trump trap Democrats with pre-election Executive Orders. Obama suggests sending in Navy SEALS to remove Trump

So far in this show, they do not seem to be aware of the step Trump has just taken.

Pray especially for Sidney Powell. She is the only one who has mentioned the pedophilia in all of this and she was thrown under the bus but it appears she is going to persevere. Her problem is that she has consistently mentioned

the CIA.