Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: So now we have WIDESPREAD EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Kind of a big deal here...

Today's Trunews "godcast" show tells of Senatorial Georgia - Kelly Loeffler --candidate's top aide killed in very horrible wreck with three cars on fire. The young man was dating Loeffler's daughter and his last name was deal and he may be a relative of Georgia former governor.

https://www.trunews.com/stream/tyran...rupt-elections

up to 38:40 mark very inspiring message from constitutional lawyer John W. Whitehead.

Tyrants Beware! Citizens Will Resist Covid Lockdowns and Corrupt Elections
    Content Contributed By — TruNews Team

Take the broadcast with you!

the part with the news about mysterious death of person named Deal starts at 38:40.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

JDRock (15th July 2021)

Thanks

Re: So now we have WIDESPREAD EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

I am replying to this comment only because the title of the video thread seems to have changed mid-stream.

Very good summary and very up to date.

35:05 video runtime

https://nypost.com/2020/12/03/john-r...-us-lawmakers/

News
    DNI John Ratcliffe says China running operation to influence US lawmakers

By Ebony Bowden

December 3, 2020 | 8:02pm | Updated

WASHINGTON — China’s Communist government is waging a covert operation to influence members of Congress into supporting pro-Beijing policies, the Director of National Intelligence said Thursday.

In an op-ed published in the Wall Street Journal, DNI boss John Ratcliffe warned that officials in China were engaged in a “massive influence campaign” which targeted US lawmakers with six times the frequency of Russia and 12 times that of Iran.

Catholic — Post-Election Special: Critical Mass
    •Dec 4, 2020
    Save
    Church Militant
    249K subscribers
    Church Militant (a 501(c)4 corporation) is responsible for the content of this commentary.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

There is no fraud because no court has so ruled. Standby. I am about to do so.

Thanks

I do not like the way Michael Voris refers to "this election."

Many of us have watched the gradual takeover of the USA and the world by evil forces. We have seen the false unjust wars for false unjust cause. We have seen multiple orchestrated coordinated "false flag" events over many continents. We have learned of their sophisticated deceptions and manipulations involving murder, lying, cheating and every other kind of evil including bribery, extortion and blackmail.

So for that reason we know that it is not about just "this election" though we do know at this point in time that we have to stand up and fight for honest election systems and vote counting because this time, with THIS particular election, all is lost as far as the USA being a constitutional republic under the rule of law with democratically elected
    representatives who take their orders from we the people.

All of our elected/selected representatives have been purchased by big corporations who want the economic reset and one world death and slavery system for all just as much as the other evildoer entities we have long known of. We are talking about Democrat and Republican "elected representatives" and "district judges" and local government officials -- every single one of them. They have sold us out, sold themselves and their country out. The corruption is too deep and wide.

I cannot stand to see those two republican senatorial candidates for the run-ff election in Georgia or that revolting Governor Kemp. I am repulsed and repelled by politicans of any stripe speaking to me these days. The only slight advantage Republicans' rhetoric has is that it is more based in some semblance of words that appear to make sense. Pelosi and Democrat rhetoric has abandoned the realm of reality and reason and speak from some alternate mindset. No matter. We see the full truth now "with this election."

I want to point out that I have heard attorney Lin Wood say on two separate occasions that we need to vote on our "own machines", our own made in the USA voting machines. That is NOT something that will work and many of us know that.

We must have

hand counted

paper ballots

counted in the precincts

counted in full public view

and fully monitored and watched by honest watchers.

THAT is do-able but the will of Democrats and Republicans has never been present to work to effect this obvious and only solution.

The only thing we the people can do at this point is to not ever vote again until our entire elections system is cleaned up. Abstain from voting, no matter what party affiliation you have. That abstaining is the pro-active right and moral action to save our republic.

I suggest that everyone deep-six their televisions and avoid taking in any political rhetoric on the computer or radio as much as possible. Their desire is to fool us, trick us, wow us, and get us riled up. THEY have set a trap for us so that we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. When I see those Georgia top republicans speaking to us, I am seriously repelled and repulsed. When I watch Nancy Pelosi's mumbo jumbo, I have to laugh at the absurdity and irrationality and know that it is dark humor and evil that has totally taken over the Democratic Party too.

The corporations and billionaires who control them are the soldiers of Satan and this is all about a

One World Death and Slavery System for All.

If your job requires you to lie, cheat and steal, quit your job.

If it is inevitable that we have a revolution in the USA, let it start sooner rather than later after they have summarily pushed us into starvation and abject poverty, and let us skip more temporary non-solutions that, no matter how things turn out, will never result in honest elections ever again. We do not have a constitutional republic under the rule of law.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

woodman (5th December 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

if anyone is so inclined....

found this at conservativetreehouse

Repost from earlier…
    I sent this tonight to the GA Senate Judicial committee. If anyone can chime in, they need encouragement! And please send to others who might assist. Maybe vets in other states.
    Here are the email addresses…
    steve.gooch@senate.ga.gov
    gracie.boortz@senate.ga.gov
    bill.cowsert@senate.ga.gov
    jesse.stone@senate.ga.gov
    billheath@billheath.net
    john.kennedy@senate.ga.gov
    william.ligon@senate.ga.gov
    michael.rhett@senate.ga.gov
    harold.jones@senate.ga.gov
    brian.strickland@senate.ga.gov
    To all Georgian State Senators:
    Please understand that the rest of the US is now in your hands.
    I watched the entire session on Thursday because I am so very concerned about our Republic. My family fought in Pennsylvania during the American Revolution, and I will never forsake my country now or in the future.
    You need to heed the advice of Professor Eastman, ignore the Governor and Secretary of State who got you into this mess. Constitutionally call a special session of your own volition, and come up with a warp speed strategy to correctly assess votes, machines, audit and the special election if one is even needed.
    This seems more difficult than it needs to be.
    I would suggest that you hire Colonel Phil Waldron who described the appropriate cure and retrofit on Thursday (Dominion forensics and special ops expert), and engage the National Guard to assist with a forensics investigation, retrofit of machines, destabilizing of any communications at each site, and conduct new polling and counting. It would be fast, less costly and may save you a special election if Collins and Perdue will actually have been shown to have won their Senate seats.
    Should a new election be necessary, the public will have more confidence if a domestic military force adds structure to what up until now has been utter criminal chaos. Dissolve every single staff member who was a subversive in your last election, retain those who are trustworthy, such as Ms. Voiles, and allow those people to clean up the devastating lack of organization revealed during the witnesses’ testimonies.
    Once you know the true vote tallies, that will determine if your state even needs another election, saving you all from that headache.
    It seems a few people know quite a bit between Kemp, Loeffler, Perdue and your SoS. In light of Loeffler’s staffer’s traffic death tonight and his connection to Governor Kemp, it would be prudent to act quickly and pull the false jurisdiction away from the Governor and the SoS if there has been any criminal retribution.

Best regards. Godspeed.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (5th December 2020),monty (5th December 2020)

Thanks

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NUEy5OX22aQ8/

First published at 21:00 UTC on December 2nd, 2020.

(The theme focused on the RINO collapse of the Michigan GOP.)

channel image

The Red Elephants - Vincent James

The Red Elephants

47424 subscribers

30:19 video runtime

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

stop
    all jews from influencing media, and barr every black woman from counting votes. BOOM.

Thanks

Here is a video showing one of Georgia's GOP Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's Republican official, Gabriel Sterling, explaining how the suitcases full of about 70,000 ballots appearing from under a table in the State Farm building in the vacated vote counting room is easily explained and is all perfectly legit. This is what highly paid state government bureaucrats, both R and D species, get your tax dollars for - lying big time with a straight face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPR-vbMFLZ0

go to about 4:00 and listen for about 1.5 minutes. Then run for the Tums.

Sidney Powell: I Have Huge Bag of Shredded Ballots - Raffensperger & Sterling Should Be Investigated
    •Dec 4, 2020
    Save
    Gateway Pundit
    79.4K subscribers
    Sidney Powell: I Have a Huge Bag of Shredded Ballots in My Office -- Raffensperger and Gabriel Sterling Should Be Investigated

Thanks

After we have all just been shown multiple flagrant, blatant and in-your-face instances of every kind of vote fraud imaginable, including machines and mail-in real and fake ballots, and dishonest and unvettred vote-counting employees, attesting to a totally corrupt voting system in the state of Georgia,

here is a video of President Trump encouraging people to be sure and go out and vote in the Georgia senatorial run-off election in early January and thereby participate in this totally corrupt voting system.

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sco_sn6hQac...

Trump praises Newsmax TV, urges Georgians to vote and more at rally in Valdosta, GA
    •Dec 5, 2020
    Save
    Newsmax TV
    1.67M subscribers
    President Donald Trump urges voters in Georgia to vote and ensure they halt the Democrat takeover, details the 'stolen' results from Novembers, shows clip of Newsmax TV's 'STINCHFIELD and more - via Newsmax TV.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Brad went down to Georgia

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

PatColo (7th June 2021),Tumbleweed (8th June 2021)