Thread: Is he Q ? Is he the anti-Christ ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Is he Q ? Is he the anti-Christ ?

Just maybe something to be hopeful about.

Ezra Cohen Watnik

34 year old young man just placed in charge of President Trump's own Special Operations forces.

It would be easy for many to be impressed by this brilliant, articulate young man.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: Is he Q ? Is he the anti-Christ ?

Tribe member (((Cohen-Watnik))) lol
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Palladium
    Thanks

Dachsie,

What makes you think me. Give me some Cliff Notes.... Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atocha View Post
    Dachsie,

What makes you think me. Give me some Cliff Notes.... Thanks in advance.
    There is some DIA retired person named Prather who I think speculates this Watnik is Q.

I read the bible and it gives a few brief hints on characteristics of the anti-Christ. One hint is that he is of the "Hebrew tribe of Dan". Another hint is that the person will be a homosexual, which we have no info about on Watnik. And the AC will be a person that seems to come in at just the right time and does all the right things to "win the day" so maybe Watnik is fitting into that prediction, time wise at least.

This is just my speculation. I think speculation of all the possible things that could be going on now in relation to "the time of the end" or "the last days" are worth considering and thinking about and discussing as long as we still have a little free speech on forums.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Atocha (23rd November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    There is some DIA retired person named Prather who I think speculates this Watnik is Q.

I read the bible and it gives a few brief hints on characteristics of the anti-Christ. One hint is that he is of the "Hebrew tribe of Dan". Another hint is that the person will be a homosexual, which we have no info about on Watnik. And the AC will be a person that seems to come in at just the right time and does all the right things to "win the day" so maybe Watnik is fitting into that prediction, time wise at least.

This is just my speculation. I think speculation of all the possible things that could be going on now in relation to "the time of the end" or "the last days" are worth considering and thinking about and discussing as long as we still have a little free speech on forums.
    Well I know it's (((Wikipedia))) but it does say that he is married to a Rebecca Miller.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Cohen-Watnick

Completely speculating here, he may be an Orthadox Jew. The ones who do not like the state of Israel, if he is Q that is as Q said they were saving Israel for last.

So who knows? All I can say from my point of view is that they have never been more exposed. The cheating it took to over take Trumps votes is insane. Yet states are still certifying the votes as if this was a clean election when it was anything but.

Even Republicans are certifying the votes, which tells me they knew about this and are okay with it as they also likely use it to win their election..

Not sure if "that's the plan"..... All I see is a country on the verge of conflict if Biden gets sworn in as it will truly divulge to being ungovernable. The amount of fraud, ballot stuffing and suppression of even asking is apparent to anyone who bothers looking.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (23rd November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Jew
    More than 2 races of Jew. Jew has some but not all to lose. We all forgot about Bidens sons pedo connections and laptops. We all forgot about the China deals. We forgot all about the corrupt DOJ and FBI. Why wouldn't they want Trump in another season?

Lets play ball.

There is so much hatred and dysfunction that even the most staunch against Trump has to wonder where this is going to go.

Some are leaving but the majority is staying thinking they are in the win.

If Trump wins they are fucked in every way on that word. A clusterfuck of fuck. They are throwing everything that will stick and all that wont at him. The MSM, televitz and all MSM radio are broadcasting Trump the loser and not conceding.

THe population that don't have time to figure this out are the plebs, the working people that only get their news and info from MSM. The working class. All they see or hear is the MSM BS to ad nausium. Orange man bad.

Whatever add what you think.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Add in new lockdowns so the plebs get mesmerized with the MSM constant Orange Man Bad analogy. Good vs evil or am I stupid?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

I just watched a Rumble video of Jsnip4, first one in a few months.

https://rumble.com/user/Jsnip4

https://rumble.com/v17re76-realist-n...tion.-bre.html

REALIST NEWS - Ezra Cohen told us in advance watch out for assassination. Brett Kavanaugh? NCSWIC
    Jsnip4 Published June 8, 2022 260 Views

He thinks this Telegram Account

https://t.me/s/EzraACohen

Is the same person As Ezra Cohen Watnik..

This person is supposedly saying some positive things on this Telegram account to say that things are not as dismal as they appear.

I always have problems navigating in Telegram but will see what I can find.

Ezra A. Cohen
    National Guard on high alert from the inside out.
    115.2K views
    10:14
    June 9
    Ezra A. Cohen
    A foreign attack is coming.

A new 9/11 type of event.
    133.5K viewsedited
    10:15

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Letting a newsman report news is like letting a criminal define crime.

Perhaps if they all wore clown costumes?