Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks
    Thanked 7,689 Times in 4,659 Posts

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    I suppose head cheese is a non-starter too?
    My father made rolled flank https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rullepølse using a recipe his mother brought from Denmark. After he cured it in a brine he pressed it between two stones for several days. Then it was served in thin slices for sandwich meat

edit: Rocky Mountain oysters are good too, but Mom wouldn’t allow them in the house so my brother and I cooked the on the branding fire.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th November 2021),osoab (26th November 2021),Tumbleweed (26th November 2021),ziero0 (25th November 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,815 Times in 1,079 Posts

Well we had a nice Thanksgiving, complete with too much food.
    Now it's leftover city.
    A very happy Thanksgiving to all.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to running the concentration camps.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

osoab (26th November 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,297 Times in 2,965 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    My father made rolled flank https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rullepølse using a recipe his mother brought from Denmark. After he cured it in a brine he pressed it between two stones for several days. Then it was served in thin slices for sandwich meat

edit: Rocky Mountain oysters are good too, but Mom wouldn’t allow them in the house so my brother and I cooked the on the branding fire.
    I draw the line on Rocky Mountain oysters. Just out of principle. Any woman that gloats in consuming testicles, is one to run from. Your mom made the right call.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

6. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

monty (26th November 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,347 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Any woman that gloats in consuming testicles, is one to run from.
    Yet to TESTIfy witnesses used to take the stand and cup their balls in their right hand so that you told the truth on penalty of losing them. Women and eunuchs were not allowed to testify because they had nothing to lose.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th November 2021),monty (26th November 2021),osoab (26th November 2021),woodman (26th November 2021)