Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: USSC rejects AG Paxton's suit against PA MI WI and GA

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

Re: USSC rejects AG Paxton's suit against PA MI WI and GA

One thought is to set a date to open fire on Communists.

Si Vis pacem para bellum
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Sidney Powell responds to USSC decision -

https://100percentfedup.com/pay-atte...supreme-court/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Thanks

Consider this: If Xiden gets installed the ChiComs in concert with the global Communists (which includes Schwab, Gates, Killary, Baracula, et al), using their bio weapon, have conquered the USA in less than a year without firing a shot.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

woodman (12th December 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    You could have a Republican watch his daughter getting gang raped in front of him, while he's holding a fully loaded AR-15, and still he won't do a fucking thing.

Republicans are completely cuckold cowards and wont do shit.
    Spot on.

Some will say it's because the Republicans are too nice and too civilized. Most of them are also older and complacent. These are the people that like to listen to and watch radio/TV programs that they agree with, but at the end of the day they will take a fist in the ass rather than join a true fight. Many have children that are spoiled Leftists that have softened their parents stance.

The hard Right typically likes to talk tough, but ultimately sits on their thumbs. What happened to all of those militia members that the Untouchable Dyke warned about in the 90's? I guess they grew old and complacent as well. Some of them might visit this forum. You're not going to find too many 40+ age guys to take up arms in a real battle. My suspicion is that most of the members at GSUS fall into this category including yours truly. Once the testosterone levels start to drop, so does the will to join a real fight.

The young Right is more like Shami and just want to be left alone and not pay exorbitant taxes. They have accepted the fact that their female contemporaries love to suck black cock. They're fine with fucking their fists or blowup dolls.
    For every Kyle Rittenhouse, you have a million young cucks that will sit around with a joystick in their hand rather than fight. Fucking Soy Boys everywhere.

I stated in other threads months ago that there would not be a civil war or any kind of physical fighting from the Right when Trump lost.

There can't be a war if one side doesn't show up.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RatHoler For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th December 2020),Serpo (13th December 2020),Shami-Amourae (13th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

I'm old and have a young daughter. I can guaranty no one but me or my wife will be touching her as long as I live. I don't care if I spend life, I am not allowing that shyt.

As for Rittenhouse, he is being held as an example for all the other patriots.

We are in a China takeover, Fuck Russia, they would stand with the USi.

What happens next it the Trump card.

Patiently waiting.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th December 2020),Serpo (13th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    We are in a China takeover, Fuck Russia, they would stand with the USi.
    I think it's Silicon Valley taking over. They are using Russia and China as boogeymen.

China is their own flavor of authoritarianism, but they are independent. The goal is the first one to get a global government and take over the world.

Essentially Silicon Valley tech companies are like the new replacement for the banksters taking over/running society. Banks actually will be phased out and Facebook, Google, Amazon, and so on will issue their own centralized digital currencies. When Facebook launches its own digital currency soon it will officially become the largest bank in human history overnight. I'm not joking.

You won't see Communism, but extreme Corporatism, and the government will only exist as the enforcement arm of the Corporations:

Spoiler -- That's basically already happening now.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Serpo (13th December 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RatHoler View Post
    The young Right is more like Shami and just want to be left alone and not pay exorbitant taxes. They have accepted the fact that their female contemporaries love to suck black cock. They're fine with fucking their fists or blowup dolls.
    I'm not offended by this since it's basically true. It's a Black Pill.

Lets just say most young men will take the "Pink Pill" and become Trannies. Essentially it's an Incel to Tranny pipeline and when you have 80-90% of the male population becoming Incels by the next generation. The only acceptable outlet for "Toxic Males" will become Trannies and all romp another. I believe it's about 50%-70% of the adult male population of Zoomers are Incels now.

If you want to see where the Incel crisis is now start here

That's my theory at least. To get a good paying job as a White Male you'll essentially need to get a gender change and present as a Tranny, otherwise you'll be destitute.

Of course this is a soft kill technique to placate and reduce the population. It's more effective than anything. They're going to reduce the worlds population by 90% with a whimper of a sissy slut taking black cock up their faggot ass.

Welcome to the New World Order.
    Remember to drink your cockroach milk.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th December 2020),RatHoler (13th December 2020)

Thanks

^
    You're a smart guy Shami. Seems like you're always ahead of the curve (sheep).

Call it what you want, but the end goal is the same: the destruction of the white Christian family. Turning young white males into loners and faggots has gone into overdrive. It won't be that much longer that whites will be completely irrelevant. Is extinct too strong of a word?

Old Jew money vs new Jew money? Will the young Jews (Technocrats) have the discipline to keep their agenda going? Many will argue it doesn't matter because they control everything and a few undisciplined indiscretions here and there won't matter. Some will bring up the fact that the Italian Mafia went by the waste side because each generation was less disciplined than the previous until they finally imploded. Granted, the reach of the Jewish Mafia is much wider and deeper than the Cosa Nostra could ever dream.

Lately I have been thinking of things in 40 year gaps to see how much can change in 4 decades. Most here can think back to 1980 and recall how much different that time was compared to 2020. The Corporatism and technology growth has been remarkable. The destruction of the white family has been even more remarkable. When I was growing up (70's and early 80's) I recall only one kid I went to grade school with (60 kids total) that had divorced parents. A vast majority of mothers stayed at home and raised at least 4 kids. Women's Lib hadn't completely kicked in yet....

Compare 1940 to 1980: That 40 year gap gave us a world war and the ensuing economic expansion. I wasn't around for most of that period but have learned a lot from taking to elders. Most will tell you that post WWII until 1960 was the best time any of them have ever seen. Don't get me started on how the 60's was one of the huge turning points in destroying the white family.

What will 2060 look like compared to 2020? I'm glad I won't be around to find out!

Sorry for the rambling post. Just a stream of consciousness typed out too quickly.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RatHoler For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th December 2020),monty (13th December 2020),Shami-Amourae (13th December 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RatHoler View Post
    Old Jew money vs new Jew money? Will the young Jews (Technocrats) have the discipline to keep their agenda going?
    Exactly this. It's basically Younger Jews overthrowing the Older Jews.

Banks will be replaced by Silicon Valley digital currencies. The governments are retarded and won't know what hit them. Governments will just become the enforcement arm of Silicon Valley.

----

The Modern Investor talked about this this morning. He outlines step by step how Silicon Valley will literally take over the world through their digital currencies.

Go to 18:40

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

RatHoler (13th December 2020)