Thread: Bombshell!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Bombshell!

Start at 33:00

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (16th December 2020),Hitch (16th December 2020),vacuum (16th December 2020),woodman (16th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Bombshell!

The Greatest Show on Earth!
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    The Greatest Show on Earth!
    We have front row seats!!!
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (16th December 2020)

Thanks

Nothing will come of this. Below in blue is one of the YT comments that I agree with. I'll add that Byrne's story has many holes.

Sounds good but where is the proof? Where was the 18 million stashed, bank account and or who were the F.B.I. agents, names. There is no substantial, verifiable facts that one can check. I would like to believe, want to believe however, to me same old crap. The public realizes that Obama, HRC, Bill and most of higher members in the democrat party are thieves. Furthermore, I knew they were going to steal the election but can not prove it either.

Even if Trump has all of the info and proof that he needs, I suspect that he won't go forward with it simply to protect his family. He's probably been warned what the consequences would be if all of the evidence is shown the light. Ultimately, Trump will choose the safety of his family and his legacy over the Presidency.

Do you guys really think that Hillary, Obama, or the FBI will be taken down? No fucking way. The Deep State is in complete control. There will be no arrests as usual. Don't get your hopes up. There are no traps set.

I guarantee you that Trump and TPTB are still negotiating how this will be played out that benefits both parties. My guess is that the TPTB will eventually allow enough hard evidence of voter fraud info to come out AFTER Biden is sworn in just to pacify Trump's legacy. It's the best of both worlds for them. Trump is rightfully allowed to say that he was cheated and therefore didn't lose. It will satisfy Trump's ego and historically he'll go down as winning both elections. The Biden presidency allows the Deep State to continue unabated with their plans. Biden is just a temp anyway so he doesn't give a shit about being a President that was fraudulently elected. The whore will take over as president before 2023.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RatHoler View Post
    Ultimately, Trump will choose the safety of his family and his legacy over the Presidency.
    How many people who cut deals with Stalin were protected?

The second they've consolidated enough power they are coming after him. They have to make an example out of him so no one ever tries this again. Any kind of deal is impossible.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Ares (16th December 2020),midnight rambler (16th December 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    How many people who cut deals with Stalin were protected?

The second they've consolidated enough power they are coming after him. They have to make an example out of him so no one ever tries this again. Any kind of deal is impossible.
    It's a fight to the death.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

10. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

vacuum (16th December 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

I am surprised to hear this fellow spill the beans in such a manner. I would think Arkancide to be a powerful inhibitor of blowing that whistle.

As far as Trump goes, if this is pursued, does he have enough loyal soldiers in the right spots to go ahead with it? It would seem that he has the American people behind him to a marked degree but that has never been enough to quell an uprising of disloyal insiders who probably all have either dirt on them or financial interests for doing the wrong thing. The wrong-doers are backed by the Billionaires who are running the Deep State. Hllary is in with the in crowd. Remember "They are good people. I don't want to hurt them."? Who would investigate this? The FBI? Does it have enough uncorrupted people in the right positions? Justice Department? I am with Ratholer; I don't think it will go anywhere.

Don't get me wrong, I want the bitch to hang but I think the rope's been greased and she will just slip through the noose like she did so many other times. Look at Benghazi.

As far as Trump declaring martial law, I don't think he has the balls, even if he is given an even clearer indication of vote fraud on Friday. He will just declare bankruptcy and walk away. Actually, I hope I am wrong and we actually have a real leader in the POTUS. "Fuck it. Let's do this and let the chips fall where they may." He would truly go down in history for good or bad. As it stands, if nothing is done, America is over but it is probably over anyway.

Those of us who did not vote have held the moral position that to knowingly participate in a fraudulent election process was in itself a travesty. Those who trusted the system voted and there is an innocence in that which is refreshing even if naive. I have thought all along that Trump is a Stalking Horse to placate and disarm many. We shall see. At this point, allowing the Communists to take us without a fight is the most bitter and depressing thought I can imagine, but good can come from bad; it might be the impetus needed to finally rouse the lazy and slumbering leaders we need.

The hour is late.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Ares (16th December 2020),Hitch (16th December 2020),midnight rambler (16th December 2020),Tumbleweed (17th December 2020)

Thanks

You don’t think this whole voter fraud thing is a dog and pony show? Watch the right hand while the left hand is speedily bringing in their NWO!
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (17th December 2020),woodman (17th December 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    You don’t think this whole voter fraud thing is a dog and pony show? Watch the right hand while the left hand is speedily bringing in their NWO!
    We could be getting played. How else could you get half the country cheering for martial law with enthusiasm?

#1 Rothschild agent Wilbur Ross is safely ensconced in Trump's cabinet, the Rothschilds always capture both sides.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (19th December 2020),woodman (17th December 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    That has been my thought all along. I think many of us here have had that in the back of our minds. This is probably a very sophisticated psyop.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage