Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replacement theory not a theory

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th March 2019),cheka. (25th March 2019),monty (25th March 2019),Neuro (25th March 2019),vacuum (25th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Replacement theory not a theory

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    This is dated 17 March 2000

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    This is dated 17 March 2000

Of course it is. What were you expecting??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Neuro (25th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Of course it is. What were you expecting??
    First they have a policy of population reduction which only well educated whites and asians respond to, at the same time you try and save the life of everyone else whose parents are not able or willing to do so themselves. Then in 2000 (((they))) decide that the western white populations needs to be replaced so that the ageing population is taken care off. After that several wars erupt in the Middle East, so that highly fertile wants to leave their homelands, and by coincidence George Soros founded (((humanitarian))) organizations appear and help these refugees to go to Northern Europe, where the population have been brainwashed into believing that they are their equals and even those that they aren’t at least believe we ‘need’ them to take care of our aging population. Of course they won’t they breed very well on our social security system.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th March 2019),midnight rambler (25th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Unfortunately, I think the only thing that can change the course of events is a major global economic collapse and ensuing resource war followed by a period of dark ages.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (25th March 2019),Neuro (26th March 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Unfortunately, I think the only thing that can change the course of events is a major global economic collapse and ensuing resource war followed by a period of dark ages.
    My personal favorite would be a near extinction event. Yellowstone having a mega eruption, would surely wipe out 99% within 5 years. Evolution isn’t a gradual process, it’s sudden. Devolution is the standard, happens normally gradually when it’s warm and cozy. Something that “Karl” Mordechai “Marx” Levy managed to speed up remarkably during the last 150 years. Of course even without a near extinction event natural disaster, we are marching steadily towards economic collapse and return of dark ages, unfortunately such an event would leave some 20-30% of population alive, which probably mean we would revert back to the (compared to today) supreme population quality that roamed the earth let’s say a thousand years ago or so, and probably in a few hundred years we would be back to the degeneracy where we are today (no reason to believe that people would forget Marx altogether).

God sending fire and brimstone, completely destroying the globalist Sodom and Gomorrah, would be far better, and then God’s true chosen people would appear. I don’t expect many of the current chosenites to survive, they lack practical survival skills, the parasite will die without a viable host. Literally they will whine to death, and be history... LOL
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

vacuum (26th March 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    God sending fire and brimstone, completely destroying the globalist Sodom and Gomorrah, would be far better, and then God’s true chosen people would appear. I don’t expect many of the current chosenites to survive, they lack practical survival skills, the parasite will die without a viable host. Literally they will whine to death, and be history... LOL
    If you don't mind I believe I will wait until the movie comes out. I would hate to guess at the final outcome and Hollywood does such a good job coming up with surprise endings.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

First they have a policy of population reduction which only well educated whites and asians respond to, at the same time you try and save the life of everyone else whose parents are not able or willing to do so themselves. Then in 2000 (((they))) decide that the western white populations needs to be replaced so that the ageing population is taken care off. After that several wars erupt in the Middle East, so that highly fertile wants to leave their homelands, and by coincidence George Soros founded (((humanitarian))) organizations appear and help these refugees to go to Northern Europe, where the population have been brainwashed into believing that they are their equals and even those that they aren’t at least believe we ‘need’ them to take care of our aging population. Of course they won’t they breed very well on our social security system.
    https://forbiddenmusicdotorg.files.w...54623954_n.jpg

Your own sig line perfectly describes how us goyim were brainwashed by (((television))) to suicide ourselves:

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (27th March 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    If you don't mind I believe I will wait until the movie comes out. I would hate to guess at the final outcome and Hollywood does such a good job coming up with surprise endings.
    Hollywood no more when Yellowstone blows, they will never make this film. Good idea to wait for it though, I don’t mind at all...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

My personal favorite would be a near extinction event. Yellowstone having a mega eruption, would surely wipe out 99% within 5 years. Evolution isn’t a gradual process, it’s sudden. Devolution is the standard, happens normally gradually when it’s warm and cozy. Something that “Karl” Mordechai “Marx” Levy managed to speed up remarkably during the last 150 years. Of course even without a near extinction event natural disaster, we are marching steadily towards economic collapse and return of dark ages, unfortunately such an event would leave some 20-30% of population alive, which probably mean we would revert back to the (compared to today) supreme population quality that roamed the earth let’s say a thousand years ago or so, and probably in a few hundred years we would be back to the degeneracy where we are today (no reason to believe that people would forget Marx altogether).

You're thinking the way I'm thinking.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Neuro (27th March 2019)