Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: January 6th in DC: "Be there, will be wild!" -- Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: January 6th in DC: "Be there, will be wild!" -- Trump

I think the following video is of Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund .

Audio keeps breaking up and I understand this clip of Tucker Carlson interviewing Mr. Sund is what got Tucker Carlson fired and really was the beginning of the end for Fox TV News.

This video was apparently deep six'd and taken immedicately off the Internet so I find it amazing that it has now surfaced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB35QDfIqbg

Leaked Tucker segment just BROKE THE INTERNET!!!!

http://Leaked Tucker segment just BR...E INTERNET!!!!

8:09 video runtime

On Liberal Hivemind YouTube Channel.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

keehah (13th August 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

New news aligns with my observation in post #129 above that the January 6 DC pipe bomb 'terrorism' seemed like an
    application of psychological destabilisation procedures by the State apparatus.

# Modern Western Stasi
    # Predatory Abusive Gaslighters and Gang stalkers (PAGGs)

dailywire.com: FBI Tied January 6 Pipe Bomber To Metro Card Of Ex-Gov Official, But Blocked Interview Of Him, Former Agent Says
    Jan 29, 2024
    A former FBI agent said that the Bureau quickly believed that it tied the person who planted pipe bombs at the Democrat National Committee and the Republican National Committee to a particular Metro fare card and license plate, but did not allow him to interview the person of interest and pulled his team off of the lead.

The allegation raises more questions about the pipe bombs, which were by far the most violent aspect of the January 6 protests, but which Democrats and authorities have seldom mentioned since.

Kyle Seraphin, who led FBI surveillance teams, told The Daily Wire that shortly after January 6, a counterintelligence team met him at a firehouse in Falls Church, Virginia to brief him on his next surveillance target: They had used security footage to follow the person into a Metro station after he planted the bombs, and identified the fare card that was used.

That fare card then allowed them to determine that the person got off at a Metro stop in Northern Virginia, where surveillance footage showed the person entering a car. Both the car and the fare card were in the name of the same person — a retired Air Force chief master sergeant who was now working as a contractor with a security clearance, they said.

Seraphin and his team were assigned to stake out the person’s row house for days, but the FBI blocked his request to interview the person, he said. Then they were called off the target completely and told to pore through low-priority leads about minor January 6 participants, he said.

“Allegedly someone threw bombs around the Capitol which could have killed congressmen or a busload of nuns or anything, and the answer is you can’t follow this guy around — you have to go to headquarters and read ‘leads’ where someone said ‘I might’ve went to high school with some guy that was standing around the Capitol?’” Seraphin told The Daily Wire.

Seraphin said the bomber wasn’t necessarily the same person of interest to whom the car and card were registered to, but that it was a highly specific lead that, if pursued, had a good chance of leading investigators to the suspect...

He said the case was being run by the counter-intelligence division, which are not “manhunters” used to apprehend people and build prosecutable cases. He said that team called in his surveillance team, only to go ahead and quickly cut it off...

Both bombs were purportedly planted around 8 p.m. the night of January 5, and remained unreported until both were discovered within minutes of each other at the exact time that the Capitol was being breached. Capitol Police have said that January 6 got out of hand because they were forced to divert resources to the bombs instead of crowd control.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th January 2024),Down1 (3rd February 2024),monty (31st January 2024)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Millie was reporting right from the start about Federal public servant (and contracted) terrorism and trapping on January 6.

Last week she reported on meetings and documents prior to January 6 illustrating intent of many Federal public servants against electorate or election results

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    PSYOP The Steal is better than her previous documentary. Covers the involvement of Antifa and leftist agents, for example John Sullivan, but also right wing grifters, FBI informant lead ProudBoys and McCain supporting type 'never Trumper' Republicans who may have also wanted to disgrace and/or entrap President Trump and his supporters.

Documentary : PSYOP The Steal | MillennialMillie.com
    1:24 180 likes 1 dislike
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/q99pi1PilkG1/
    millennialmillie.com: Far-Left US Government Employees Conspired To Subvert President Trump, Gum Up Bureaucratic Processes, Strike, and Leak To The Media;
    A network of radical marxist bureaucrats conspired in secret meetings, plotting how to use their official positions inside the US Government to enact their political agenda.

Jan 23
    As the infiltrator assumed different alias' and played the part of an eager leftist they made sure to collect documents, record Zoom meetings, and document the participants private message groups...

After over a year on the inside, the infiltrator was invited to meetings that were more secretive in nature. The meetings varied in movement hosts and topics but they all had to same goal in strategizing for the enactment of left wing agendas, ideologies, and policies.
    Days before the November 2020 election, a secret Zoom meeting took place between a group of subversive Marxists inside the US federal government, military, intelligence community and White House in participation with far-left protest organizations and Union leaders. The topics revolved around two main objectives: 1) Preplanning for potential coup scenarios in the upcoming 2020 election where Trump contests the election due to mail-in ballots or election irregularities; and 2) advising federal workers for tactics on how to covertly subvert the US Government from the inside.

The nearly 2 hour long Zoom meeting was recorded by an infiltrator that was imbedded inside the Sunrise Movement and navigated their way up the left wing affinity group structure...
    "We have two main objectives, to explore options for defending democracy in the federal workplace in the event that Trump attempts to steal the election. And then the second objective, very much linked to that one, is that you will leave the workshop with some next steps to prepare for different post-election scenarios and with actions and tactics that you feel comfortable employing in those scenarios. So in other words, this is somewhat of a sort of information sharing, but then also very much an action planning event.."

Thwarting a coup is not the same thing as a coup, it's protecting democracy. There's going to be a lot of narratives around what is happening, what should be happening, what do things mean, and I think it's really important to be centered in what any of us know is right."
    "We have power and responsibility as federal workers." "..rules have meaning because we decide they do, we decide to enforce them." -
    "The rest of the country looks to people like us in roles of kind of the norm to look at what is normal and allowable, and we can help shape a public opinion on what is right."

"President Harry S. Truman famously said, I thought I was the president, but when it comes to these bureaucrats, I can't do a damn thing. So the bottom line with this is that we all as ordinary people and as federal workers have power." -Maria Stephan...

Taking Over The Capitol On J6

In the document The Count specific actions are spelled out to prevent Trump from receiving the 270 Electoral College vote count in a Constitutional Crisis in the even of a contested election. The fear was that if neither Joe Biden nor Trump could receive 270 electoral votes then it would roll over into a process where one vote per state votes on the 46th President of the United States. In this scenario they calculated given the political allegences of states that Trump would win and become the next President. They would not accept this possibility and so they planned to disrupt the electoral vote count at the Capitol building on January 6th by taking over the building.

The Count - Page 36
    Democrats in Congress must use every constitutional, procedural, and political means necessary to delegitimize Trump's attempt to usurp the presidency, up to and including voting in unison against any Republican effort to count Trump's Electoral College votes, ordering the Sargent at Arms remove Republicans from the House chamber, boycotting the Electoral College count, and staging protests inside of the Capitol to make it physically impossible for Congress to meet.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

nytimes.com: Former Guard Official Says Army Retaliated for His Account of Jan. 6 Delay;
    Col. Earl Matthews, the top lawyer for the D.C. National Guard during the assault on the Capitol, said in a whistle-blower complaint that he was punished for contradicting the testimony of two top generals.

Jan. 3, 2024
    A former top lawyer for the D.C. National Guard has accused Army officials of retaliating against him for asserting to Congress that two top Army officers lied about why deployment of the Guard was delayed during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol, according to a complaint filed with the Defense Department and obtained by The New York Times.

Col. Earl Matthews, who previously served in the Trump administration and was the top lawyer for the D.C. Guard during the Jan. 6 assault, said in the complaint that he was retaliated against after he accused two generals in a report to Congress of making false statements about the delayed deployment, an issue that has produced multiple and often conflicting accounts.

“It’s textbook whistle-blower retaliation. I wrote that memo because I saw real wrongdoing,” Colonel Matthews said in his first interview since the incident. “I love the United States Army. To me, this is about Army values.”

A copy of the 37-page whistle-blower reprisal complaint was filed with the Pentagon’s inspector general in October, two months before the third anniversary of the attack on Congress by a pro-Trump mob seeking to halt certification of President Biden’s 2020 election victory.

It underscores how many questions remain about aspects of the government and law enforcement response to the deadly attack on the Capitol...

At the center of this particular dispute is a still-simmering feud inside the military over who is to blame for the more than four-hour delay in deploying the National Guard as the rioters battled their way into the Capitol, assaulting dozens of police officers along the way and endangering members of Congress, their staffs and others working in the building...

Colonel Matthews’s experience on Jan. 6 is largely consistent with the accounts of other District of Columbia and law enforcement officials involved in the response that day, including one provided by the former Capitol Police chief, Steven A. Sund, who said the Pentagon was more concerned about “optics” than quickly deploying the National Guard.

redstate.com: Army Colonel J6 Witness: 'Milley Is the Don Barzini of the Deep State'

January 10, 2024
    The colonel and Army lawyer challenging the Army's official narrative of the events and leadership decisions during the Capitol Hill protests on Jan. 6, 2021—a narrative relied upon by the Colorado Supreme Court when it struck President Donald J. Trump from the ballot — told RedState then-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark A. Milley was the black hand operating outside his legal authority to delay the District of Columbia National Guard from responding the protests that day.

“Milley is the Don Barzini of the Deep State," said Col. Earl G. Matthews, the Harvard Law School graduate, who was the senior legal advisor to Maj. Gen. William J. Walker, the D.C. National Guard's commanding general from March 2018 through April 2021...

He said that [Secretary of the Army Ryan D.] McCarthy was a former Army Ranger captain who naturally deferred to Milley.

The colonel said it is essential to understand that, unlike the National Guards in the states and territories in the nation's capital, the National Guard is not controlled by a governor; instead, it is under the president's direct control. In practice, Trump and other presidents delegated active control of the D.C. National Guard to the Army Secretary.

Matthews said Milley was always joking about this unique command and control structure. "When Milley would call over, he would always say: 'I've got your governor on the line,' which meant it was McCarthy."

Matthews said he was with Walker throughout J6, and the D.C. National Guard was poised to respond to the crisis on Capitol Hill, but the Army’s official record does not align with what he witnessed and experienced that day.

For most of the crisis, he said the Guard was ordered not to approach the Capitol beyond 9th Street, which is the block where the FBI headquarters sits.

One prime example is McCarthy’s testimony that he tried Jan. 6, 2021, to call Walker to talk to him about mobilizing his Guardsmen at 4:35 and 5 p.m., which was relied upon by Professor William C. Banks in his testimony at the Colorado court proceedings that led to Trump’s removal from the state’s primary ballot, he said.

Matthews said Walker turned over his phone to prove McCarthy did not call him.

“The Army lied about it. Walker actually pulled the phone calls,” he said. “McCarthy didn’t have any record of the call, so those calls didn't exist.”

The colonel said Walker tried to set the record straight in his own March 2021 testimony when he appeared before the House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack.

Walker told the committee that he watched at 1:30 p.m. as Metropolitan Police officers mobilized to support the Capitol Police officers, and then Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund called him.
    At 1:49 p.m., I received a frantic call from then Chief of U.S. Capitol Police Steven Sund, where he informed me that the security perimeter at the Capitol had been breached by hostile rioters. Chief Sund, his voice cracking with emotion, indicated that there was a dire emergency on Capitol Hill and requested the immediate assistance of as many Guardsmen as I could muster.

Immediately after the 1:49 p.m. call with Chief Sund, I alerted the Army senior leadership of the request. The approval for Chief Sund’s request would eventually come from the Acting Secretary of Defense and be relayed to me by Army senior leaders at 5:08 p.m. – three hours and 19 minutes later. We already had Guardsmen on buses ready to move to the Capitol. Consequently, at 5:20 p.m, (in under 20 minutes) the District of Columbia National Guard arrived at the Capitol. We helped to re-establish the security perimeter at the east side of the Capitol to facilitate the resumption of the Joint Session of Congress.

He said that despite this delay, Milley told reporters the Pentagon reacted to the Capitol Hill protests with sprint speed.

“I'm saying that his people delayed us, but Milley is in the center of everything, making the decisions—no question about it,” he said...

The colonel said the National Guard responded quickly and effectively to the George Floyd riots in Washington in the summer of 2020 and that before J6, Guardsmen on alert were issued riot gear and instructions, so there was no need to report to the armory before forming up at the Capitol. “We pivoted quickly in the George Floyd; we should have done the same thing on Jan 6.” ...

Matthews said when he spoke up to defend Walker and the record as he lived it, he went from being colonel-promotable, meaning he was on the list for brigadier general, to being shunned by peers and leaders and with little chance of pinning his first star.

“They lied in front of Congress to claim they moved quickly, but they didn't—they could have moved much quicker,” he said.

“I got retaliated against. That's the bottom line,” he said.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,630 Posts

fwiw- on twitter, I saw a video of Nick Fuentes at the J6 events and he was acting a lot like Ray Epps, in terms of riling people up and it sounded like he was encouraging them to storm the Capital. But nothing happened to him

Just thought that was interesting.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th May 2024),Tumbleweed (5th May 2024),woodman (5th May 2024)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,630 Posts

Here's what I was talking about:

https://twitter.com/MauricePinay/sta...67988042973413

Anyone know how many of Fuentes’ ‘groypers’ were, unlike himself, investigated and jailed for Jan 6 activity while he remains at large collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars? This spook has a better deal than Ray Epps. At least Epps received some scrutiny for J6

On Jan 6 Nick Fuentes incited his groypers with a bullhorn, “keep moving towards the Capitol. It appears we are taking the Capitol. Keep marching, and don’t relent. Never relent. Break down the barriers and disregard the police … we are forcibly evicting [politicians]”

IMO, it really seems like the Protocols are in action. I can't remember the exact phrasing about providing all leaders, but totally seems operative. I think the deliberately ban some of their operatives, so it makes them look legit (e.g. Alex Jones, king gate keeper for the Jews). Same for Nick Fuentes---he's totally acting like Ray Epps here, but nothing happened to him.

And they have their obvious narrative managers promoted during covid, always steering away from the tribe on all issues

After the protests started to become a threat and bad PR for that Satanic, genocidal state of psychopaths (Israel), the Zio masters who run the nation, sent in TONS of police to put an end to it. Of course we NEVER saw such quick action during BLM--they let cities burn down for months.

SO, it was obvious to anyone w/eyes that this was a clear demonstration that the Zio Jews/Israelis own the nation.

So what does Naomi Wolf (fake covid dissident) say? "this is about teaching students to shelter in place," "this is about militarizing campuses"---anything but the obvious, that it was a show of power- and a clear demonstration that Zionist Jews control this nation.

Then when the treasonous whores in the House passed that Antisemitism Bill, what does Brett Weinstein say?? (fake covid dissident, promoter of official narrative)

"this is a mere finger wagging exercise" ---again, completely deflecting attention away from the TRIBE and the obvious, that the Zio Jews control the treasonous whores in the US COngress.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th May 2024),Tumbleweed (5th May 2024),woodman (5th May 2024)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,844 Times in 2,271 Posts

“We will provide all your opposition leaders.”

”When the ocean of humanity throws up a leader out of its murky depths, he is recognized and neutralized.” —-woodman: GIM 1
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

12. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (8th May 2024)