Thread: Insurrection Act Activated on Jan. 6!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Insurrection Act Activated on Jan. 6!!!!!

I have been scouring the web for the scuttlebut and several sources indicate the following:

1. Trump signed and set in motion the Insurrection Act on Wednesday, Jan. 6 after the DC rally. The rally was the precondition to justifying activation.
    2. Special Ops knew in advance of Antifa infiltration of the rally and used the rally as cover for Antifa Special OPs infiltrators to enter the Capitol building and seize multiple laptops, including that of the Speaker of the House.
    3. Blackout of Vatican implemented to facilitate arrest of the Pope.
    4. Italian government cooperating with Washington in admitting to their hacking the US election, turning state evidence to avoid arrests
    5. Massive military mobilization underway nationwide in anticipation of mass arrests and citizen riots.
    6. President evacuated to safe location and moved to avoid assassination.
    7. Dulles air traffic shut down.

Watching Pete Santilli live stream now:

Maybe folk here can put their eyes and ears out and post bulletins here. Supposedly the big hammer falls tomorrow.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Serpo (12th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Re: Insurrection Act Activated on Jan. 6!!!!!

7. Dulles Air Traffic is currently not shut down. But heard something about Trump going to Texas last week.

https://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/flyfa...p?ARPT=IAD&p=0

Delays by Destination: No destination-specific delays are being reported.
    General Departure Delays: Traffic is experiencing gate hold and taxi delays lasting 15 minutes or less.
    General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less.
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

mamboni (10th January 2021)

Thanks

Last spring Trumptard signed over his powers to FEMA for 6 months. He was the face of the POTUS But supposedly not having any powers. When the 6 months was up, he resigned thus putting us-in the second round of FEMA control.

If we are in FEMA control, how does Trumptard have the power to sign ANY act, Executive Order, warrant, etc. in the name of POTUS?

Is this just another dog and pony show we get to watch? Watch the right hand while the left hand does all the damage? Do they have arrest warrants for all the evil doers, only when they get arrested they get flown off to the Bush Ranch in Paraguay ? Getting them out of harms way. Meanwhile they bring in their NWO. What a smart plan, they now have excuse to put the US in Martial Law. Because of all this criminal activity in the government, we the people get to pay for it.

Those making the arrest warrants for the pedifiles and treason acts should remember those in glass houses should not throw stones! Ever seen pictures of Epstein on the Pedifile Express with our leaders? They are ALL sick twisted freaks!

Remember the Right left paradigm..... One tree with two branches . They are all the same.
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

mamboni (11th January 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"Remember the Right left paradigm..... One tree with two branches . They are all the same."

Left and right are factions. They represent a difference of opinion on how the U.S. policy is executed.

Voting and elections were successful in the past to settle differences in opinion but fail when one side or the other chooses to cheat.

Both sides belong to the U.S. militia that calls itself US CITIZENS, INC. What they are squabbling over is fiduciary responsibility/power/authority over a charitable trust that calls itself THE US CONSTITUTION (as well as all derivatives involving capital letters or the words 'of' or 'for').

There is a class or status of people who are the beneficiaries of said charitable trust who aren't members of US CITIZENS, INC and cannot have a say in which faction provides the services they benefit from.

The arrangement can be likened to walking down the street between a McDonalds and Burger King and the employees of each demanding that they each be your only nutrition source (or else).

I have come to expect irrational actions from people with nutritional deficiencies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Biden dosnt want anyone to turn up, VIRTUAL INAUGURATION.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.