Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction: Trump WILL invoke the Insurrection Act

Thanks

Re: Prediction: Trump WILL invoke the Insurrection Act

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Those tens of millions would have been put on a watch list by 2018 anyway.
    Maybe, maybe not. We'll never know I guess. Anyhow I suspected something like this would happen

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post975740
    Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Any member of the military having an IQ above room temperature has to know that it is only matter of time before Biden orders them to fire upon fellow American citizens. I'd wager that a disproportionate number of participants in the Jan. 6 rally were members of the military and their family members.
    During the incursion into the capitol buildings, I was on Twitter, and people were saying "call the National Guard". I replied- they could, but a lot of the guardsmen may be in that crowd!
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

Gold
    Thanks

I'd say there is about a .000000001% chance of this happening. The biggest reason is he would need to roundup 1000's of people across the US for so many different crimes, all at the same time. In order to do that he would need overwhelming evidence against all of them. In order to get that he would need a DOJ and FBI that actually did something for him.
    So yea there's a chance of this happening. There's also a chance that a meteor will strike DC before the 20th. I wouldn't place a bet on either one though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to expat4ever For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th January 2021)

Thanks

I love you Doc and you lay out excellent reasoning, but you're missing one big point. Trump does have something to lose: His life and the lives of his family.

Trump received the phone call and was told no more or else....... He's just protecting his family and himself.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RatHoler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th January 2021),Bigjon (13th January 2021),expat4ever (13th January 2021),midnight rambler (13th January 2021),monty (13th January 2021),Tumbleweed (13th January 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Its over.

Trump could sign the insurrection act this moment, and people would just ignore it.

He could declassify information and discussion of it would just be banned.

He could get the marines to arrest Pelosi, and the military would just court marshal all involved and charge them with attempted coup.

Here's the letter sent to our armed forces today:

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/wp-...r-768x1016.jpg
    Fake document? A couple of people pointed out these problems with that memo:

No date on the document
    All the signatures appear to be signed with the same pen
    That's not Milley's signature (someone sent me Milley's actual signature and while close, definitely not done by the same hand, which I have to wonder, if photoshopped why such a poor job? not that difficult to 'shop someone's real signature)
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

We are supposed to be a "We the People" led govt, not a national top down bunch of clowns, dictatorship.

We are 50 States.

We are the people.

If we saw off the loony left and let them have Jew York, DC and Lost angeles, whats left would make an even finer country.

All the organic laws are still in place. Declaration of Independence was a great start, with American Common law.

We need to kick the Kikes in the teeth, they run these BAR kangaroo courts, but the common law is the law of the land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWo5YnsBwwM

I'm not saying to run right down to court and take em on. I am saying to avoid their damn courts and the policymen as much as possible.
    This info is for emergency use only.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Serpo (14th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    but the common law is the law of the land
    You have the right to say that,

the issue is that common law only works for those who can afford to purchase it with political position.

Everyone else is subject to speculative law from judges who are not in any way held accountable for transgressing common law.

Except by their uncommon piers...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

They have been goading Trump to do anything of the such for his entire term.

Fleets & Minions of politicians and lackeys really are not concerned at all either way, as their country is set up to fall.

The entire Trump spectacle keeps attention away from themselves, they will miss him completely when gone & out of office.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    You have the right to say that,

the issue is that common law only works for those who can afford to purchase it with political position.

Everyone else is subject to speculative law from judges who are not in any way held accountable for transgressing common law.

Except by their uncommon piers...

I think, you are talking about a defn given by the lieyers themselves, a fiction they made up.

Listen to the video, common law is law for men, that trumps law for fictions.

Can you flesh this out, I would like to know your position?
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Its over.

Trump could sign the insurrection act this moment, and people would just ignore it.

He could declassify information and discussion of it would just be banned.

He could get the marines to arrest Pelosi, and the military would just court marshal all involved and charge them with attempted coup.

Here's the letter sent to our armed forces today:

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/wp-...r-768x1016.jpg
    One can accuse me of smoking hopium however I can't help but think Trump is sitting on a pat hand after all the recent events. We hear very little from Powell, Wood, JulieAnnie, et al. Meanwhile the libtards continue to howl like the jackals they are.

Listen very carefully, he's setting the stage -

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger