Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life in the fast lane

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Life in the fast lane

We're in the hammer lane with the pedal to the metal on the highway to Hell!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ilities-video/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: Life in the fast lane

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Joins Climate Change Activists In Protest At Nancy Pelosi's Office
    1:02 Nov 2018

AOC on Capitol Hill Riot: ‘I Thought I Was Going To Die’
    2:02 Jan 2021

3. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

I unfortunately see conflict in the future when / if Biden is sworn in. Too many people are absolutely pissed that the election was stolen and all safeguards to take said evidence and to have claims heard were basically all ignored.

Hell even a good chunk of the contested state legislatures (WI, AZ, PA) requested Pence to give them time to investigate the irregularities further and it was ignored.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

expat4ever (13th January 2021),midnight rambler (13th January 2021),woodman (13th January 2021)

Thanks

The pendulum only swings so far until gravity kicks in. That return swing is going to be a real mother fucker.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Ares (13th January 2021),expat4ever (13th January 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    The pendulum only swings so far until gravity kicks in. That return swing is going to be a real mother fucker.
    As history has shown the pendulum is already heavily swinging to the right. However the amount of cheating that took place to get old china basement Joe 80 million votes exposed their fraud.

The guy couldn't even fill a starbucks parking lot yet we're supposed to believe he got 80 million votes? Yeah don't think so. All they've done is revealed the long known, yet hardly spoken axiom which is "If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal."

This one event will render population and governability extremely difficult when you have half the population viewing it as illegitimate.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

keehah (14th January 2021),midnight rambler (13th January 2021)

Thanks

As history has shown the pendulum is already heavily swinging to the right.
    It appears to me that it's swinging wildly to the left at the present. Think cancel culture.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (13th January 2021),expat4ever (13th January 2021),keehah (14th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

I still have to believe something is happening. I refuse to believe our top military guys could allow our country to be taken this way.
    If the military does nothing, imo they have destroyed our trust in them. They fought and died for our country and took the oath.
    I have zero doubt they know the many crimes that we have all seen and much more. They know this is a coup and so many have committed treason.
    Come on boys, lets kick some commie ass! It's go time.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I still have to believe something is happening. I refuse to believe our top military guys could allow our country to be taken this way.
    If the military does nothing, imo they have destroyed our trust in them. They fought and died for our country and took the oath.
    I have zero doubt they know the many crimes that we have all seen and much more. They know this is a coup and so many have committed treason.
    Come on boys, lets kick some commie ass! It's go time.
    Didn't Berry have most if not all top brass in the military leave in one way or another and have them replaced during his reign? At the time I thought it most significant but had no reason why.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (14th January 2021),expat4ever (13th January 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    It appears to me that it's swinging wildly to the left at the present. Think cancel culture.
    That's from the vocal left which is a small minority. You also have Marxist is positions of power that distort the proverbial view. No where in human history has such power been in so few of hands that a leader of a nation can be silenced.

That isn't cultural left leaning, that is dictorial power by unelected Marxist.

Edit: Also wanted to add, that if the pendulum was swinging to the left, you wouldn't have had the left cheating so much during the last election. Those are not actions of a culture secure in its control, that is an act of desperation to cling to power by any means necessary.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (13th January 2021),midnight rambler (13th January 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Didn't Berry have most if not all top brass in the military leave in one way or another and have them replaced during his reign? At the time I thought it most significant but had no reason why.

Yes, but Trump cleaned house in the pentagon if I remember correctly.