Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

Thanks
    Thanked 4,435 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    He'll try to start a TeeVee network.
    No he is going to take down the D.S.......

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    There's no denying that he's beholden to Rothschild interests at some level.
    No he is not.....................T created his own bankruptcy to see who was loyal to him,just like what is happening now.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Biden unmasked.....................

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,248 Times in 1,955 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    This was Antifa invading , now widely known, T had the rally so he could say certain things before releasing the insurrection act,otherwise he couldnt do this.
    Yes, we all know how it was used by Antifa and that the whole show at the Capitol Building was a total set-up. We get that. We all knew beforehand as we stated in many posts that there would be agent provocatuers there to make things go awry. It is possible that Trump was for real in his words and what he was trying to accomplish. He has been blocked at every turn but if he is the leader you claim then he has not shown a strong hand. Now that he is out of the office of president you claim that he has some trick up his sleeve. I say that is wishful thinking.

What we are witnessing is very useful though. It is becoming apparent that the emperor has no clothes; that Washington itself, the seat of the empire is an extremely porous and poorly held, poorly structured power center. How can this be? How can the capitol of this empire that has military forces scattered throughout the world be subject to such poorly attended security as to allow a gaggle of seemingly unorganized protesters into the bowels of it's Capitol Building, the seat of it's legislature? "C'mon Man!" We are being played. Is Trump in on this? I don't know.

How could he not be?
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th January 2021),Tumbleweed (24th January 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

^^There is a litmus test for false flags. Did heads roll? Look at the failure of 9/11; no heads rolled. Look at every failure that we assess to be a false flag; no heads rolled. Has any one been taken to task for the utter lack of duty displayed at the capitol building? Not that I know of; i.e. false flag. Why didn't Trump attempt to have those responsible for such irresponsibility, punished appropriately?
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,748 Times in 7,180 Posts

No he is not.....................T created his own bankruptcy to see who was loyal to him,just like what is happening now.
    You can't be serious.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,748 Times in 7,180 Posts

This nonsense you're propagating leads to a very dangerous mindset, the notion that Trumpstein or anyone else is going to *save* us, that we should be waiting for an earthbound savior to deliver us*. The only one able to save us now is Jesus, and I don't think He wants to find us sitting around idly when He returns. I've got pretty good idea He's gotta be super pissed off over what we're been allowing to be done to the most helpless and innocent of His children so I would suggest we all need to get busy showing where our hearts lie.

*Klaus Schwab has a plan to deliver ya
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

monty (24th January 2021),Tumbleweed (24th January 2021),woodman (24th January 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,109 Times in 734 Posts

Biden is putting on a show of solidarity and unity to see how many suckers are left to fleece. The show will continue until THE LAST SUCKER REMAINS STANDING (which I understand will be the name of Trump's new reality show)!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th January 2021),monty (24th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 Times in 3,964 Posts

Sounds like Jim "Golden-Jackass" Willie is on board with the USA Corporation/Republic/DC theories; inauguration was some kind of pre-recorded farce, etc

today with Jean-Claude "BeyondMystic"

JIM WILLIE- WE ARE NOW A REPUBLIC... THE CORPORATION IS CLOSED?

2h 25m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_2K...ature=youtu.be

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Serpo (26th January 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    The only one able to save us now is Jesus, and I don't think He wants to find us sitting around idly when He returns. I've got pretty good idea He's gotta be super pissed off over what we're been allowing to be done to the most helpless and innocent of His children so I would suggest we all need to get busy showing where our hearts lie.

*Klaus Schwab has a plan to deliver ya
    God helps those who help themselves. If we are not willing to fight then why should God lift a finger for us? Only great resolution will show itself as righteousness in the eye of God.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post: