Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Biggest sting operation in history

will take till april

next two days maybe wild
    I'd love you to be right but I fear you're wrong.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

The Called - Makings of a Perfect Day - Juan O Savin

MOVIE

I absolutely loved this..............I love the present spirit of America..........

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aVS6tpc2y14d/

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I'd love you to be right but I fear you're wrong.
    Have no fear...............we do win................

A very clever military operation that has thousands behind it and have been preparing for years for this moment.

To take down the D.S

They say grab pop corn but it is not entertainment but reality.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Ultimately those aligned with the King of Kings win, until then we may be in for a very rough ride.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (19th January 2021)

Thanks

Interesting remote viewing on T.

Been inaugurated already secretly.

9 weeks of hell was mentioned

JB if inaugurated and media ect will make huge false reality, difficult physiologically, Alliance will always be completely in control ..........setting a trap............

JB appeared to her to be rubbery plastic with nothing inside.

Thanks

Interesting remote viewing on T.

Been inaugurated already secretly.

9 weeks of hell was mentioned

JB if inaugurated and media ect will make huge false reality, difficult physiologically, Alliance will always be completely in control ..........setting a trap............

JB appeared to her to be rubbery plastic with nothing inside.
    Holy shit, I'll have some of what your smoking.

Serpo, if nothing eventuates tomorrow when will you put down the crack pipe and concede that Trump was nothing more than a puff of wind in a cardigan?

A week, two weeks, a month?
    Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Ultimately those aligned with the King of Kings win, until then we may be in for a very rough ride.
    It is GOD that wins , as the evil on our world that has been here for so long is about to be destroyed.

Evil is running away , demons ect, bad energies , tide is turning , people are seeing a new reality, like going through a door.

good can win this, but it helps to believe in this as the alternative is worse than HELL. So there is no option but to believe without fear that GOD himself will save us, because America was his making and dream for freedom for people from many different places.

T will get a ton of credit eventually but ultimately it was GOD that really will save us from the most disgusting evil imaginable.

Have faith and never lose it for a minute, no matter what happens in the foreseeable future.

Thanks

It is GOD that wins , as the evil on our world that has been here for so long is about to be destroyed.

Evil is running away , demons ect, bad energies , tide is turning , people are seeing a new reality, like going through a door.

good can win this, but it helps to believe in this as the alternative is worse than HELL. So there is no option but to believe without fear that GOD himself will save us, because America was his making and dream for freedom for people from many different places.

T will get a ton of credit eventually but ultimately it was GOD that really will save us from the most disgusting evil imaginable.

Have faith and never lose it for a minute, no matter what happens in the foreseeable future.
    What happened to you Serpo? It's almost like you found religion or started smoking something.

Less than 24 hrs to go.....
    Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aeondaze View Post
    Holy shit, I'll have some of what your smoking.

Serpo, if nothing eventuates tomorrow when will you put down the crack pipe and concede that Trump was nothing more than a puff of wind in a cardigan?

A week, two weeks, a month?
    Still got a flat tire then.

Join the demo crats , who attack all the time.

This information maybe new to you, but it is not to me, it is how I research and add everything up at the end of each day, then sleep on it. Then it is anew day.
    This was the D.S last week , I guarantee that it is . I cannot see how from your perspective you will understand this. You may sometime in the future however.

This is it, do or die.

Satan beats God you think....................

NO

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aeondaze View Post
    What happened to you Serpo? It's almost like you found religion or started smoking something.

Less than 24 hrs to go.....
    Its called divine intelligence, it comes from your intuition and enters your consciousness.

Understanding TRUTH.

Knowing what is happening helps me keep calm and relaxed, because it has been worked out before hand, and basically everyone knows this, pantomime show for people like you A, who have know idea what is really going on. Its called waking up the sheeple. I am basically watching it play out.

It takes at least a week to actually see that this week was the final week.

Probably somewhat longer.