Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 208

Thread: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

  1. #1
    Unobtanium Serpo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,879
    Thanks
    3,459
    Thanked 4,435 Times in 2,790 Posts

    Celebrating the deep states final week..............

    RIP

    Deepstate Lies Here






    It may not look this way here and there but from my view point it is going to be a week to remember for D.S.

    Humanities consciousness has been fragmented thanks to these selfish, greedy, blackmailed, twisted, perverted, satanic ,lairs, deep state paid or bribed actors.

    Controlled through blackmail, 100 million payments, everyone has a price


    But now after over 20 years in the planning to defeat the D.S, things maybe come a lot clearer as it has always been going on but harder to see.This has been planned by patriots working ,hidden from view. They are known as the Alliance and Q was they way they messaged us. This part was on going for a number of years now.


    Now it is out in the open. The D.S have stepped out of the closet.

    It is going to be a week to remember and a lot of events, discoveries, actions will take place connecting to the D.S take down.






    Q is basically no more ,

    it has morphed to Simon Parkes ,Charlie Ward, and Steel.


    Q has been taken down ......it is now ..............this site cannot be reached.


    Information at this time is everything.



    The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

  2. #2
    Electrum RatHoler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 230 Times in 82 Posts

    Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

    Serpo: I'm not sure what your angle is? This nickel dime forum is too small for you to be a shill, but you keep pushing the same impossible narrative.

    If memory serves, you're not an American so I find it hard to believe that you're that emotionally involved in the situation that you can't see what is going on and that the people/sites that you follow are all way off on their ramblings.

    I would love nothing more than for you to be correct, but it simply isn't going to happen. We passed the point of no return a long time ago. The Deep State is beyond HUGE and goes much deeper than any of us can imagine. Trump is just protecting his family at this point.

    The DS controls:

    Congress
    Supreme Court
    Banks
    DOJ
    DoD
    CIA
    FBI
    Wall Street
    Media
    Internet
    Sports
    Entertainment
    Major Retailers
    Libtards, Rino's and "Independents"

    The above list is just off the top of my head and only in the United States......................

  3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RatHoler For This Useful Post:

    Amanda (13th January 2021),expat4ever (13th January 2021),Half Sense (30th January 2021),midnight rambler (13th January 2021),monty (13th January 2021),osoab (13th January 2021),Shami-Amourae (13th January 2021),Spun Gold (13th January 2021),Tumbleweed (14th January 2021),woodman (13th January 2021)

  4. #3
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,080
    Thanks
    342
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 731 Posts

    Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

    5 senses. No more. No less. Constructs of the brain can flit around in the space between your ears one moment and the next they disappear. They never ever had existence but the phantasm of one reporter can influence the imagination of a billion people.

    Want the deep state to go away. Just close your eyes.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

    midnight rambler (13th January 2021)

  6. #4
    Unobtanium Shami-Amourae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    14,411
    Thanks
    3,139
    Thanked 7,739 Times in 4,385 Posts

    Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

    Quote Originally Posted by RatHoler View Post

    The DS controls:

    Congress
    Supreme Court
    Banks
    DOJ
    DoD
    CIA
    FBI
    Wall Street
    Media
    Internet
    Sports
    Entertainment
    Major Retailers
    Libtards, Rino's and "Independents"

    Yeah...

    Well we got the MyPillow guy!



  7. #5
    Unobtanium osoab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,322
    Thanks
    3,901
    Thanked 4,129 Times in 2,839 Posts

    Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

    Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Yeah...

    Well we got the MyPillow guy!


    And Overstock . com
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

    "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

  8. #6
    Unobtanium Shami-Amourae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    14,411
    Thanks
    3,139
    Thanked 7,739 Times in 4,385 Posts

    Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............


  9. #7
    Unobtanium Serpo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,879
    Thanks
    3,459
    Thanked 4,435 Times in 2,790 Posts

    Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............




    The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

  10. #8
    Unobtanium Serpo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,879
    Thanks
    3,459
    Thanked 4,435 Times in 2,790 Posts

    Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

    Quote Originally Posted by RatHoler View Post
    Serpo: I'm not sure what your angle is? This nickel dime forum is too small for you to be a shill, but you keep pushing the same impossible narrative.

    If memory serves, you're not an American so I find it hard to believe that you're that emotionally involved in the situation that you can't see what is going on and that the people/sites that you follow are all way off on their ramblings.

    I would love nothing more than for you to be correct, but it simply isn't going to happen. We passed the point of no return a long time ago. The Deep State is beyond HUGE and goes much deeper than any of us can imagine. Trump is just protecting his family at this point.

    The DS controls:

    Congress
    Supreme Court
    Banks
    DOJ
    DoD
    CIA
    FBI
    Wall Street
    Media
    Internet
    Sports
    Entertainment
    Major Retailers
    Libtards, Rino's and "Independents"

    The above list is just off the top of my head and only in the United States......................
    Its basically over for the D.S , you dont have to believe me, you will see it. The week isnt up yet.



    The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

  11. #9
    Unobtanium Serpo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,879
    Thanks
    3,459
    Thanked 4,435 Times in 2,790 Posts

    Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

    Battle

    between GOOD and EVIL.

    GOOD has WON.

    YES the DEEP STATE is FINISHED.

    They have been CHECKMATED, out smarted in a stealth take down that has been going on for the last few years.

    This is the Final Act .

    Believe it or not.



    The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

  12. #10
    Unobtanium Shami-Amourae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    14,411
    Thanks
    3,139
    Thanked 7,739 Times in 4,385 Posts

    Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Its basically over for the D.S , you dont have to believe me, you will see it. The week isnt up yet.
    I found your source:
    https://i.postimg.cc/wTk3tnxW/image.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    GOOD has WON.
    Evil always wins, because Good is dumb.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •