Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

Thanks

Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Still got a flat tire then.

Join the demo crats , who attack all the time.

This information maybe new to you, but it is not to me, it is how I research and add everything up at the end of each day, then sleep on it. Then it is anew day.
    This was the D.S last week , I guarantee that it is . I cannot see how from your perspective you will understand this. You may sometime in the future however.

This is it, do or die.

Satan beats God you think....................

NO
    Not really attacking, just don't understand your fervor. ALL these predictions you post don't come true and then you simply state good wins over evil when it isn't really even about that, its about destroying the constitution of the USA, and so far the destructionists are up like 5-nil, maybe more.

The enlightened here are starting to come around to the notion that "T" was either played good and proper or he was a ruse from the outset, not a lot of time left on this IMO.

Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

Thanks

everyone knows this, pantomime show for people like you A, who have know idea what is really going on.
    Is this an attack?

No idea whats going on?

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post843781

I predicted all of this, where was your personal prediction, not what some crack smoking talking head thinks?

huh?
    Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aeondaze View Post
    Is this an attack?

No idea whats going on?

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post843781

I predicted all of this, where was your personal prediction, not what some crack smoking talking head thinks?

huh?
    You must realise you are attacking me

I dont care what you believe, you are attacking me.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Not really attacking, just don't understand your fervor. ALL these predictions you post don't come true and then you simply state good wins over evil when it isn't really even about that, its about destroying the constitution of the USA, and so far the destructionists are up like 5-nil, maybe more.

The enlightened here are starting to come around to the notion that "T" was either played good and proper or he was a ruse from the outset, not a lot of time left on this IMO.

In your opinion...................and that is all it is , it is your ego that is most important to you , nothing more nothing less.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

I was attacked for posting without saying what it was about.

So I say what it is about and I get attacked.

Thanks

I was attacked for posting without saying what it was about.

So I say what it is about and I get attacked.
    You were carpet bombing the site with videos without any explanation, some took exception to it, I didn't think it was an attack.

Who's ego is getting a little threatened here anyway? Not mine, I was as clear as I could be in 2016 without predicting the intricate details of this psyop while you were no where to be seen. These are the facts. You don't have any facts, just wild supposition and misleading claims.

Its going to be over soon, less than 24 hrs to go now.....

Thanks

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rIKruJC9SJ0H/

Have you heard of Amazing Polly

25,000+ National Guard stationed in DC. Checkpoints. Razor Wire. Rumors of armed goons ready to attack. Biden's Team scared out of their minds. An inauguration a mere 2 days away? A sitting President who has seemingly disappeared even though he vowed to fight to the end? Censorship rampant? China interfered in the election and the CIA covered it up!? What is happening? ..................... This is 4th Generation Warfare. Special Ops. The Storm is Upon us!

Thanks

You were carpet bombing the site with videos without any explanation, some took exception to it, I didn't think it was an attack.

Who's ego is getting a little threatened here anyway? Not mine, I was as clear as I could be in 2016 without predicting the intricate details of this psyop while you were no where to be seen. These are the facts. You don't have any facts, just wild supposition and misleading claims.

Its going to be over soon, less than 24 hrs to go now.....
    2016....hahaha

Who do you think I am.

No things dont change ,everything is static, minds are made up,opinions believed.

Dont follow my posts ,ignore what I say,go away , what do I care. Its too late, you are either on the right side or you are on the wrong side.

If you think you know from 2016 then it is idiotic.

All I am doing is providing information from numerous sources , so many you have no way of pinning me down in have some wild ideology.

So basically all this info is from sources other than me and yet you attack me like you are some sort of snowflake, blm, leftest lunatic.

Attacking me because I have passion,believe in something and would like to convey this somehow to others, sounds to me like you would like to be a censor at a censor shop.

Start your own thread.

If you want to keep attacking me,I will close the thread.

Thanks

Attacking me because I have passion,believe in something and would like to convey this somehow to others, sounds to me like you would like to be a censor at a censor shop.

Start your own thread.

If you want to keep attacking me,I will close the thread.
    No, I'm not attacking your passion, I just don't get how you could be fooled by all the Q-shit and the crackheads that followed.

As I've said before, you're posting in a public forum, you have to expect that.

Its all over now anyhow, close the thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

NO It's NOT over.

Trump has invoked this on the 3rd of January 2021 I believe, maybe sooner, clear as mud.

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

Has been deleted - https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ates-election/

Cached - https://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=tr...l1gXrnlzNi7LHY

Just thinking out loud here...

So if invoked, the EO stands. Perhaps his travel to the DOD in Texas was a think tank. Trump does not have to be present or active with this. Perhaps this is another setup to get the traitors at large. They think they are all free and clear now that Trump left, free for all will continue to pillage america. Could be many reasons for the large military presence in DC. Could be so Patriots don't go and fuck up a strategy and get imprisoned or so Antifa don't stage another BS attack and blame Trump and our people. The news articles and trolls are all out bludgeoning Trump and all his supporters in all out force. Reminds me of Vodka Nancys last minute rush for another impeachment.

I have absolutely no clue what is or isn't going on but it looks like Trump remains silent on details which is most likely a blessing. Sure he is blocked on many social media but there are people that can spread the message, the message is silent.

Will something of significance happen or is this more kick the can. I really doubt with Trumps personality that he is just walking away. He could have enacted the Insurrection act and several other entities but he chose to play victim. "Pence do the right thing" He didn't.. part of the plan when several states were presenting the fraud?

All I do know is I wouldn't want to be Trumps enemy.

I can't find any info on this and just older posts that have been trolled to death. Anyways that is my thinking on why he walked away. Not being a part of the fake Biden inauguration speaks volumes.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th January 2021)