Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

Hybrid View

Thanks

Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Attacking me because I have passion,believe in something and would like to convey this somehow to others, sounds to me like you would like to be a censor at a censor shop.

Start your own thread.

If you want to keep attacking me,I will close the thread.
    No, I'm not attacking your passion, I just don't get how you could be fooled by all the Q-shit and the crackheads that followed.

As I've said before, you're posting in a public forum, you have to expect that.

Its all over now anyhow, close the thread.
    Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

NO It's NOT over.

Trump has invoked this on the 3rd of January 2021 I believe, maybe sooner, clear as mud.

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

Has been deleted - https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ates-election/

Cached - https://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=tr...l1gXrnlzNi7LHY

Just thinking out loud here...

So if invoked, the EO stands. Perhaps his travel to the DOD in Texas was a think tank. Trump does not have to be present or active with this. Perhaps this is another setup to get the traitors at large. They think they are all free and clear now that Trump left, free for all will continue to pillage america. Could be many reasons for the large military presence in DC. Could be so Patriots don't go and fuck up a strategy and get imprisoned or so Antifa don't stage another BS attack and blame Trump and our people. The news articles and trolls are all out bludgeoning Trump and all his supporters in all out force. Reminds me of Vodka Nancys last minute rush for another impeachment.

I have absolutely no clue what is or isn't going on but it looks like Trump remains silent on details which is most likely a blessing. Sure he is blocked on many social media but there are people that can spread the message, the message is silent.

Will something of significance happen or is this more kick the can. I really doubt with Trumps personality that he is just walking away. He could have enacted the Insurrection act and several other entities but he chose to play victim. "Pence do the right thing" He didn't.. part of the plan when several states were presenting the fraud?

All I do know is I wouldn't want to be Trumps enemy.

I can't find any info on this and just older posts that have been trolled to death. Anyways that is my thinking on why he walked away. Not being a part of the fake Biden inauguration speaks volumes.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th January 2021)

Thanks

Trump was either a ruse or a patsy, all the facts up until now support this.

He isn't playing 3D, 4D or whatever D chess, he's a pawn on the chessboard used to discredit those that support a rigorous upholding of the constitution, that's what Jan 6th was about. Jan the 6th was the play, its over now and you're left with marginalization and watch lists for supporters of Trump and Trumpism. This was the goal all along, the "trust the plan" psyop was merely to prevent constitutionalists from taking any meaningful action. All the lawsuits (which Sidney Powell has now withdrawn) were just theater IMO.

But its over now, Trump had nowhere to go to lawfully, that's why in his last few speeches he sounded dejected and defeated.
    Secrets in Plain Sight - A side splitting yet fascinating mockumentary for the archaeologicaly inept and wilfully ignorant.
    "I literaly couldn't stop laughing" - Rolling Stone Magazine "Its like watching a train wreck, but funnier" - NYT

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aeondaze For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (20th January 2021)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

"it ain't over til it's over"

That's Yogi Berrra, baseball player, 1943.

He was also accused of being the ugliest man alive. His response? "You don't bat with your face."

God bless Yogi (RIP). All these assholes who've destroyed the sport, burn in hell, imo.
    life is good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    [SIZE=4]Will something of significance happen or is this more kick the can. I really doubt with Trumps personality that he is just walking away. He could have enacted the Insurrection act and several other entities but he chose to play victim. "Pence do the right thing" He didn't.. part of the plan when several states were presenting the fraud?

All I do know is I wouldn't want to be Trumps enemy.

I can't find any info on this and just older posts that have been trolled to death. Anyways that is my thinking on why he walked away. Not being a part of the fake Biden inauguration speaks volumes.
    If he had another card up his sleeve, he would've played it by now surely.

That he didn't attend the inauguration speaks volumes to the mans petulance and bruised ego, nothing more.

If he had another card to play then surely he would've attended the inauguration smiling smugly just waiting things out to play it, but no. He spat the dummy, and took his bat and ball home.

The psychology of this speaks volumes to what is really going on.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

I suggest you allow for the possibility you are wrong.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I appreciate the advice here MR, and yes I do allow for this however nothing that has happened since 2016 has surprised me since my prediction. Actually it all fit a set play perfectly. As I've said if lowly old me could figure out what the play was going to be, then you can surely bet they had this strategy in the pipeline the moment he won the primary.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    And here it is.................

Not to be missed...

Prerecorded Inauguration

Incredible information

March 4th

Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, David Nino Rodriguez and Tiana Islam (1hr 10min)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BVRCyEOAH5ex/

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bi...gi?read=164048

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    And here it is.................

Not to be missed...

Prerecorded Inauguration

Incredible information

March 4th

It seems you have an unlimited supply of crack, only bounded by your imagination.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

Hopium -

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

aeondaze (20th January 2021),osoab (21st January 2021)