Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post

13.30 min mark, car park in windows
    Didn't see much of the car park (referring to where they sent the NG?)

This video does not look like the oval office and many people agree with me. This might be one of the wings.

Look at the size of this clowns desk! My desks are bigger in the house and the shop because there is no way to be able to multi task with a desk that small.

This: At this point in time America has no legitimate President, this can be verified by the fact that he FLAG no longer flies over the White House. We under Military Control with Miller in control of the National Guard and Pete Gaynor in charge of FEMA.

Any links, or cams of the White House to confirm the flag?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Serpo (23rd January 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    What about all the opinions here
    Here is an opinion:

The Senate is going ahead with Impeachment of Trump.

Congress is not going to establish a precedent by impeaching a private citizen.

Therefore logic demands that Congress believes Trump is still seated as President!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

EE_ (23rd January 2021),midnight rambler (23rd January 2021),monty (23rd January 2021),Serpo (23rd January 2021),woodman (23rd January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

To those who have given up on Trump I say: oh yee of little faith! This is an excellent summary by Mike Adams. He's right: it's all fake, the inauguration, the staged events, etc. The deep state is massively psyoping the people. Hence the massive censorship and the desperate determination to impeach Trump. They are scared shitless. Trump has all the receipts. His 2018 executive order anticipated this exact scenario. His team has been gaming this situation for two years! I fully believe that the Supreme Court was pressured to drop the civil suits so the process could proceed to the definitive and certain endpoint: insurrection act, military control and tribunals.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QsMiiC8kfxTC/
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Serpo (23rd January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Here is an opinion:

The Senate is going ahead with Impeachment of Trump.

Congress is not going to establish a precedent by impeaching a private citizen.

Therefore logic demands that Congress believes Trump is still seated as President!
    Very good, thankyou.

USA Corporation is over/ finished/no longer / dosnt exsist anymore.

The original American charter will return. DC is not part of USA, it is now enemy territory, within USA borders.

This is how it is.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post

Didn't see much of the car park (referring to where they sent the NG?)

This video does not look like the oval office and many people agree with me. This might be one of the wings.

Look at the size of this clowns desk! My desks are bigger in the house and the shop because there is no way to be able to multi task with a desk that small.

This: At this point in time America has no legitimate President, this can be verified by the fact that he FLAG no longer flies over the White House. We under Military Control with Miller in control of the National Guard and Pete Gaynor in charge of FEMA.

Any links, or cams of the White House to confirm the flag?
    Proof of flag ect would be good but there are so many signs at the moment.

I mean the car in the back left.

I saw one of these with T walking behind, first one window, then the other.

T sending a message.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    To those who have given up on Trump I say: oh yee of little faith! This is an excellent summary by Mike Adams. He's right: it's all fake, the inauguration, the staged events, etc. The deep state is massively psyoping the people. Hence the massive censorship and the desperate determination to impeach Trump. They are scared shitless. Trump has all the receipts. His 2018 executive order anticipated this exact scenario. His team has been gaming this situation for two years! I fully believe that the Supreme Court was pressured to drop the civil suits so the process could proceed to the definitive and certain endpoint: insurrection act, military control and tribunals.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QsMiiC8kfxTC/
    I had stopped listening to him couple of weeks ago but this video is very enlightened.

Listening further , this is one good explanation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

mamboni (23rd January 2021)

Thanks

Inauguration is T way of flushing out true patriots.

T did this with his business when he went bankrupt, supposedly.

He has done it before to see who his real friends where.

Inauguration was and still is, pure FAKEY , a white hats operation, infact.

Pence, S.C ect playing a part in this MASSIVE OP.

Do not fall into emotion of being defeated .

If you see the inauguration as real then Negative emotions hit you.

By seeing through what is really going on sets us free from limitation.

Let knowledge be your Armour.

This is end of the EVIL EMPIRE...................
    Last edited by Serpo; 23rd January 2021 at 06:50 PM. Reason: t

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

mamboni (23rd January 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    To those who have given up on Trump I say: oh yee of little faith! This is an excellent summary by Mike Adams. He's right: it's all fake, the inauguration, the staged events, etc. The deep state is massively psyoping the people. [/video]
    As for me, I cannot give up on what I never believed in the first place. As for Mike Adams, he is more fake than what he claims is fake and I believe he's right about the fakery. Yes, we are being gaslighted as a nation, as a world. It is breathtaking and amazing to watch. The audacity of these fucktards who have taken control of financial, governmental and press functioning is amazing. They call it Chutzpah. It is extreme arrogance, hubris, audacity in the extreme. Will they get away with it? They might. Depends on whether or not we have the balls, intelligence and energy/will to fight back for our very survival, for that is what is on the line.

Whether Trump was real or not is now beside the point. What he represented is real. He represented a free American people who believed they had a say in how our government behaved.

I really hope you guys are right and there is some mechanism by which we will overturn this communist insanity.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd January 2021),Serpo (24th January 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"
    I really hope you guys are right and there is some mechanism by which we will overturn this communist insanity."

Communism was invented in 1845. The reason given was to counter capitalism. But capitalism didn't exist until the word was quantified in 1851. If capitalism didn't exist why would communism suddenly appear.

The answer is surprisingly simple:
    ADULTERATED LIQUOR

Merchants would create a chemical concoction and pass it off as booze. Millions of minds were poisoned accordingly and madness insued throughout society. Logic escapes victims of a Timothy Leary-esq reality.

Now they use magic mushrooms, micro-dosing and bitcoins to shape reality.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

woodman (23rd January 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    "
    I really hope you guys are right and there is some mechanism by which we will overturn this communist insanity."

Communism was invented in 1845. The reason given was to counter capitalism. But capitalism didn't exist until the word was quantified in 1851. If capitalism didn't exist why would communism suddenly appear.

The answer is surprisingly simple:
    ADULTERATED LIQUOR

Merchants would create a chemical concoction and pass it off as booze. Millions of minds were poisoned accordingly and madness insued throughout society. Logic escapes victims of a Timothy Leary-esq reality.

Now they use magic mushrooms, micro-dosing and bitcoins to shape reality.
    Sometimes we need some levity to bring us back down to earth. Thanks bro.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

18. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (23rd January 2021)