Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (23rd January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Whether Trump was real or not is now beside the point. What he represented is real. He represented a free American people who believed they had a say in how our government behaved.
    Did you just have an epiphany?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Did you just have an epiphany?
    No. Don't misinterpret what I said. The people of this country believed in him whether he was false or not. I mistrusted him from the get go. I mistrust the entire edifice of left/right party politics. It is all crooked and corrupt beyond redemption. I think you know as I have stated many times that I far preferred Trump to the alternative because he at least talked about and claimed to represent conservative ideals. The reality is far different. It appears now that he was a complete Trojan Horse. Look at what his rally in DC on the 6th turned into. Looks as though he led his followers into a trap that backfired. His opponents used it to completely reverse what they were there to protest. Was he playing 5G chess? Do you feel betrayed? If not, why not?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd January 2021),Shami-Amourae (23rd January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

No. Don't misinterpret what I said. The people of this country believed in him whether he was false or not. I mistrusted him from the get go. I mistrust the entire edifice of left/right party politics. It is all crooked and corrupt beyond redemption. I think you know as I have stated many times that I far preferred Trump to the alternative because he at least talked about and claimed to represent conservative ideals. The reality is far different. It appears now that he was a complete Trojan Horse. Look at what his rally in DC on the 6th turned into. Looks as though he led his followers into a trap that backfired. His opponents used it to completely reverse what they were there to protest. Was he playing 5G chess? Do you feel betrayed? If not, why not?
    I'm going to wait to see what Trump does next. He said he would do something, so we will see.
    80 million people believed in what Trump said and did, does it really matter if he was legit or not in your opinion? Patriotism is at an all time high in our country, no other president has been able to do that in my lifetime.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,858 Times in 7,914 Posts

There's no denying that he's beholden to Rothschild interests at some level.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I'm going to wait to see what Trump does next.
    He'll try to start a TeeVee network.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Lin Wood secretly joins Zoom call, he surfaces at 12:45, kicks butt -

https://populist.press/lin-wood-secr...-is-priceless/
    https://gab.com/Runningtherace/posts/105607864790550012

Lin just now on Telegram!

I have spent some time today reflecting on the Zoom call with the Mercer Law School students and faculty yesterday.

My first thought was the experience felt like I had walked unannounced into a meeting of members of the Communist Party. That thought kinda angered me.

As I continued to think about the incident, my anger turned to sadness. These young students have been brainwashed. Academia has been corrupted by the Communist influence.

These kids do not respect America and freedom. They do not respect their elders. They have been brainwashed to accept the media propaganda. They do not think for themselves. They do not do their own research. If they had, they would know that the election was a fraud. They would know that freedom is vastly superior in every way to tyranny. They would know that freedom is worth fighting and dying for.

I will wait to hear from Mercer but my name on a courtroom means little to me. Especially when compared to the fresh air of liberty. While the former is nice, it is replaceable. The latter is essential and cannot be replaced.

In the meantime, I will pray for the faculty and students of Mercer Law School. They need guidance and wisdom.

Lin

[/COLOR]
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd January 2021),Serpo (24th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    https://rumble.com/vd5vix-1.22.21-th...molished-.html

Exposing the show...............if you have ever heard of............. And We Know...............
    https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders
    0 executive orders?

The President of the United States manages the operations of the Executive branch of Government through Executive orders. After the President signs an Executive order, the White House sends it to the Office of the Federal Register (OFR).
    The OFR numbers each order consecutively as part of a series and publishes it in the daily Federal Register shortly after receipt. For a table of Executive orders that are specific to federal agency rulemaking, see https://go.usa.gov/xv9cZ.
    Executive Orders issued since 1994 are available as a single bulk download and as a bulk download by President, or you can browse by President and year from the list below. More details about our APIs and other developer tools can be found on ourdeveloper pages.

EXECUTIVE ORDER DISPOSITION TABLES

Joe Biden

Joe Biden issued 9 executive orders between 2021 and 2021.

• 2021 EO 13985 - EO 13993

Donald Trump

Donald Trump issued 220 executive orders between 2017 and 2021.

• 2021 EO 13971 - EO 13984
    • 2020 EO 13902 - EO 13970
    • 2019 EO 13857 - EO 13901
    • 2018 EO 13820 - EO 13856
    • 2017 EO 13765 - EO 13819

Barack Obama

Barack Obama issued 276 executive orders between 2009 and 2017.

• 2017 EO 13758 - EO 13764

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

12. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Serpo (24th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

USA Inc. Bankrupt Docs! We are witnessing History!

This is from Surfing Santa

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

This was Antifa invading , now widely known, T had the rally so he could say certain things before releasing the insurrection act,otherwise he couldnt do this.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.