Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: Celebrating the deep states final week..............

Lin Wood

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

I wonder how you guys will react once you're realized you're part of a large psy-op "Schizo Boomer" campaign by the Deep State.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    I wonder how you guys will react once you're realized you're part of a large psy-op "Schizo Boomer" campaign by the Deep State.
    I wonder how you Millennials will react once you've realized you are part of a communist controlled country in collapse, with no hope for the future.
    Unimaginable pain and suffering lies ahead for you. Bitcoin will change it's name to Zimbabwecoin.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y9XJ0cv3Pz.../zimbabwe1.JPG
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    you are part of a communist controlled country in collapse
    Global Communism is inevitable with automation. I'm no fan of it, but that's how things would have played out regardless. Capitalism requires everyone to have jobs and make enough money to buy the products other people sell to make it work. Automation makes it so fewer and fewer people are needed to work. My generation has been suffering hopelessness on the job market our entire lives and many broken false promises that if we worked hard we'd get a good paying job. Those days are over, so naturally people will want Communism. Keep noted I'm not a Communist, I'm a Libertarian.

Bitcoin will change it's name to Zimbabwecoin.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y9XJ0cv3Pz.../zimbabwe1.JPG
    Bitcoin has been up 10,000% since I recommend it originally, while Gold has literally not gone up at all. It hasn't kept up with inflation. Bitcoin is the most rare and valuable asset in human history. No other asset has seen those kinds of gains, and the funny thing is it's just started.

I told people here to buy Polkadot a month ago and now its up 3.5X already. How many times do I have to be right about everything? Honestly I'm wondering why I'm wasting my time here.

The amount of denial is staggering.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Bitcoin has been up 10,000% since I recommend it originally, while Gold has literally not gone up at all. It hasn't kept up with inflation. It is the most rare and valuable asset in human history. No other asset has seen those kinds of gains, and the funny thing is it's just started.

I told people here to buy Polkadot a month ago and now its up 3.5X already. How many times do I have to be right about everything? Honestly I'm wondering why I'm wasting my time here.

I'll give you credit for being right, but we are now closer to a complete economic collapse then ever before. This next collapse will take the dollar with it. America is no longer the beacon on the hill. I expect bitcoin will go to 100 trillion dollars and a loaf of bread will cost one bitcoin. What will have value when the dollar collapses?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

I'll give you credit for being right, but we are now closer to a complete economic collapse then ever before. This next collapse will take the dollar with it. America is no longer the beacon on the hill. I expect bitcoin will go to 100 trillion dollars and a loaf of bread will cost one bitcoin. What will have value when the dollar collapses?
    Bitcoin is a global form of money. If the Dollar collapses it will retain its value, and likely go up and surpass inflation. People in many countries use and save their wealth in crypto. Believe it or not but White Western countries have the smallest percentage of adoption. It's widespread in South America, Southeast Asia, and Africa. A lot of these places have been shunned from the traditional banking systems so live in extreme poverty. Countries that are suffering right now from hyperinflation are getting by for a large part BECAUSE of cryptocurrencies. The crypto community is doing most of it's growth in the 3rd world since there is no alternatives, and it's catching on like wildfire.

Remember when Facebook tried to launch it's cryptocurrency Libra? The government came down on them hard, so you can't do decentralized currencies from centralized organizations in the West, it just doesn't work with the Bankers around.

If you look at transactions of stablecoins like Tether the levels are insane, since it's mostly how people in in 3rd world countries are operating increasingly.

Cardano is run by Cypherpunks who are trying to build a superior financial system in the 3rd world to force the 1st world to adopt it.

What you don't understand is it's a once in a species event where only 1 time in human history can a digital decentralized form of money ever be created. Humanity is entering the digital age and so we will change out analog/physical things for digital.

To answer your question I don't know, but I do know DavinciJ15 said it will got to 1.2 Million when the dollar hyperinflates in the next 1-2 years. His predictions have been very accurate but even I think that's too high.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Lin Wood
    Cynthia McKinney was none too impressed with this interviewer of Lin Wood on Thu 1/14,
    https://twitter.com/cynthiamckinney/...05211663609860

55m, Lin comes on around 5m mark,
    https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...h-stew-peters/

^ edit: OOPS I just realized that's the same Lin interview Serpo posted in reply 21, only he posted the yidtube edition.

Lin's strikingly "Q-ey" in his predictions, but I don't think I've ever heard him cite Q -- he's all about GOD...

Mike Lindell, OTOH... lolz

both are such likeable guys, but I can't get on board with their optimism (Trump to pull a rabbit out of his hat, & be POTUS again!!) whatsoever at this point! It seems all parties, outside of Lin & Mike, are resigned to THE STEAL being a 'success', & we'll be suffering Groper & Ho beginning 1/20.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Global Communism is inevitable with automation. I'm no fan of it, but that's how things would have played out regardless. Capitalism requires everyone to have jobs and make enough money to buy the products other people sell to make it work. Automation makes it so fewer and fewer people are needed to work. My generation has been suffering hopelessness on the job market our entire lives and many broken false promises that if we worked hard we'd get a good paying job. Those days are over, so naturally people will want Communism. Keep noted I'm not a Communist, I'm a Libertarian.

Bitcoin has been up 10,000% since I recommend it originally, while Gold has literally not gone up at all. It hasn't kept up with inflation. Bitcoin is the most rare and valuable asset in human history. No other asset has seen those kinds of gains, and the funny thing is it's just started.

So what are the tax ramifications of the ups and downs in bitcoin and the others? It seems I read an article where a fellow was financially ruined by obligations to the IRS when his bitcoin went way up in value, but then in the next tax cycle it crashed, leaving him with a huge tax liability and no real wealth increase. I do not remember the intricacies of his case but perhaps it involved trading or swapping out coins.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Some Jews think otherwise Serpo. They FINALLY openly censored THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Jewish Business News: Sacha Baron Cohen Hails Donald Trump Social Media Bans
    We did it,” [Sacha Baron Cohen] tweeted. “This is the most important moment in the history of social media. The world’s largest platforms have banned the world’s biggest purveyor of lies, conspiracies and hate. To every Facebook and Twitter employee, user and advocate who fought for this–the entire world thanks you!”

On Facebook’s decision last week to ban President Trump indefinitely, Sacha Baron Cohen tweeted, “FINALLY – Facebook suspends Trump indefinitely’!” Baron Cohen wrote on Twitter...

Meanwhile, The Sydney Morning Herald reports that Sacha Baron Cohen and his wife Isla Fischer moved from Los Angeles to Sydney last year...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

PatColo (16th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^ Borat's been off the rails since 1-2 years ago when he gave that ADL speech praising big tech censorship. IIRC his speech writers coined the expression "Freedom of speech, doesn't mean freedom of REACH."

Hellooo?! If a given publicly expressed idea/opinion rubs most ppl the wrong way, that's what well articulated rebuttal, and/or shunning is for! But these jooz' ideas wither under scrutiny in a free speech environment.

he's also tweeted a bunch of shit with the same theme.

It's so sucky when a popular actor/comedian spoils their image by coming out with joo-extremist rhetoric in real life! His Borat shtick was LOL funny; now I can't stand the sight of him!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (16th January 2021)