Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moderna: No way you’re gonna kill our cash cow!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Moderna: No way you’re gonna kill our cash cow!

Conjob-1984 will be with us FOREVER -

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/13/mode...s-forever.html
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: Moderna: No way you’re gonna kill our cash cow!

It's the flu.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    It's the flu.
    I'm convinced there is a Chinese/Fauci/Dr. Bill bio-weapon which has been released, the most common symptom most have is a loss of taste and smell (have talked to a number of folks who suffered from this exact same thing), the survival rate is something like 99.95%, and Ivermectin crushes it. My sister has a friend that contracted it, was given Ivermectin and within a very short period of time (like 2-3 hours) she was getting over it.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (14th January 2021),woodman (13th January 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I'm convinced there is a Chinese/Fauci/Dr. Bill bio-weapon which has been released, the most common symptom most have is a loss of taste and smell (have talked to a number of folks who suffered from this exact same thing), the survival rate is something like 99.95%, and Ivermectin crushes it. My sister has a friend that contracted it, was given Ivermectin and within a very short period of time (like 2-3 hours) she was getting over it.
    I am not convinced, but I do know that I don't know, so there it is. Corona virus is the flu and the common cold. That is simply a fact. Maybe a bioweapon was released but if it was then it is nothing at all because if you take away the bullshit you find that no extra deaths have presented themselves. The death statistics prove that there is no pandemic.

I remember my father contracting a flu 40 years ago and he lost his taste and smell. They never came back.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th January 2021),Tumbleweed (14th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

The common cold produces the exact same symptoms. Think!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (13th January 2021),keehah (14th January 2021),midnight rambler (13th January 2021),Tumbleweed (14th January 2021)

Thanks

I remember my father contracting a flu 40 years ago and he lost his taste and smell. They never came back.
    I know of a woman who took Mucinex and ended up permanently losing her senses of taste and smell. I can't help but think she took Mucinex with something else which caused that, she did not elaborate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    There's an inordinate amount of people losing their senses of taste and smell vs. the seasonal flu, I don't recall ever hearing about anyone temporarily losing their senses of taste and smell from either the common cold or seasonal flu. The people I've talked to recovered their senses of taste and smell.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,637 Times in 3,209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Weaponized Parasite? Ivermectin, Hydroxycloriquine, and nicotine. All adversaries to parasites. Fecal Oral spread? Would explain most transmission in homes and nursing homes. This is all on the premise that germ theory is total bunk.

There is another drug out there. Only heard the name one time. I will have to find the interview where the dude was somewhat hawking it. It was a Lin Wood vid over a week ago. That is probably long gone by now.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

12. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

There's an inordinate amount of people losing their senses of taste and smell vs. the seasonal flu, I don't recall ever hearing about anyone temporarily losing their senses of taste and smell from either the common cold or seasonal flu. The people I've talked to recovered their senses of taste and smell.
    For my entire youth and later, losing one's senses of taste and smell were typically associated with common colds - it was common knowledge. As a physician, I find the utter lack of diagnostic stringency vis-a-vis the diagnosis of COVID astoundingly irresponsible, reckless and medically vapid. Whatever respect I had for the medical establishment, admittedly not much, is gone. Seriously, I wouldn't put my life or health in the hands of a doctor if you put a gun to my head. I'd sooner take the bullet - it's quicker, painless and free!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th January 2021),osoab (13th January 2021),Tumbleweed (14th January 2021),woodman (13th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,637 Times in 3,209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Weaponized Parasite? Ivermectin, Hydroxycloriquine, and nicotine. All adversaries to parasites. Fecal Oral spread? Would explain most transmission in homes and nursing homes. This is all on the premise that germ theory is total bunk.

There is another drug out there. Only heard the name one time. I will have to find the interview where the dude was somewhat hawking it. It was a Lin Wood vid over a week ago. That is probably long gone by now.
    Found the vid on Bitchute. https://www.bitchute.com/video/cP0ICDbEdzBj/ It was dusted by jootube.

I think this is the other drug claimed by the dude. budesonide It's mentioned @ 3:50 in.

Study started back in Nov.

https://www.pharmaceutical-journal.c...irstPass=false
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th January 2021),woodman (13th January 2021)