Thread: THIS is how it ENDS

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

THIS is how it ENDS

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

Ares (14th January 2021),Bigjon (15th January 2021),mamboni (13th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Re: THIS is how it ENDS

I think we need a new meme for "Howy Tends"

https://risibank.fr/cache/stickers/d399/39933-full.png

I watched this a few days ago. I don't trust JC. He even gives AJ credit at the very beginning. Seems like more Q type hopium.

Seriously Serpo, time to put the hopium pipe down.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Wow!!!!!

Ya' know, I don't hear the fat lady singing.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

The swamp is deeper than he thought? I doubt that. Will he prevail? Fuck if anyone knows. No one knows shyt except Trump. I hope he pulls some shyt soon. It's like Trump against the satanic world and that is where we are.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

expat4ever (15th January 2021),midnight rambler (13th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Wow!!!!!

Ya' know, I don't hear the fat lady singing.
    Does Hillary sing?
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

mamboni (14th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    Does Hillary sing?
    Isn't she dead? The only videos or pics are her double.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I think we need a new meme for "Howy Tends"

https://risibank.fr/cache/stickers/d399/39933-full.png

I watched this a few days ago. I don't trust JC. He even gives AJ credit at the very beginning. Seems like more Q type hopium.

Seriously Serpo, time to put the hopium pipe down.
    Not hopeuim but TRUTH.

You have to totally BELIEVE IN THE FUTURE because if you dont , it means you have given up and become controllable.

At the moment I am not controllable because of my research I am totally confident on the out come.

Knowledge is everything, it is what you understand that is important.

It means nothing that people may not believe what I say.

It is theater playing out and GOOD, meaning TRUMP , BUT REALLY GOD WINS.

There is no other outcome,it WILL come to pass and it will be the most amazing thing ever.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    You have to totally BELIEVE IN THE FUTURE because if you dont , it means you have given up and become controllable.
    You don't have to.

Categorical imperative, in the ethics of the 18th-century German philosopher Immanuel Kant, founder of critical philosophy, a rule of conduct that is unconditional or absolute for all agents, the validity or claim of which does not depend on any desire or end.

The word and action of Jesus teaches similar.

Local IRL NPD and modern Stasi stalking has shown me this moral action is not complete. Kant for example makes clear civilizing requires people of good will. Often when those who do not possess good will see another doing good, it triggers them (or Stasi public servant 'intelligence agencies' order people) to commit evil in direct response. When this happens you have to go no-contact with those not of good will abusers. Sadly this involves stopping some real-world activities. Temporarily I hope, although there are always alternatives to try. Much like the fake news devils are making future conservative political protest in the short term net ineffective or counter-effective with their January 6 propaganda.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    [video=youtube...]...[/video]

"Video unavailable
    This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."

‘Behaving Like A Woke Parallel Government’: Republicans Punch Back At Corporations Bowing To ‘Far-Left Mobs’
    “Our private sector must stop taking cues from the Outrage-Industrial Complex. Americans do not need or want big business to amplify disinformation or react to every manufactured controversy with frantic left-wing signaling,” McConnell said in a statement Monday.

“From election law to environmentalism to radical social agendas to the Second Amendment, parts of the private sector keep dabbling in behaving like a woke parallel government,” he added. “Corporations will invite serious consequences if they become a vehicle for far-left mobs to hijack our country from outside the constitutional order.”
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews