Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gold-Silver backup group on Gab.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

2. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

PatColo (13th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Gold-Silver backup group on Gab.

I can't use my email over there. I have my old login details and when I log in the page that opens says "oops, we don't seem to have that account here". It's just a blank page with no links for help or anything; I think it's where they send the people they want to go to hell.

Well I never liked them anyway.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I can't use my email over there. I have my old login details and when I log in the page that opens says "oops, we don't seem to have that account here". It's just a blank page with no links for help or anything; I think it's where they send the people they want to go to hell.

Well I never liked them anyway.
    I opened my acct w a brand new mail.com email. When opening that acct, they DID ask/require you enter an alt email "for your safety yada yada", but then they DON'T send a "verification email" with the usual "code" -- instead they just move along opening your new acct.

So open a new mail.com acct, & enter a made-up donald duck email when they ask, then use that for opening new gab acct.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (13th March 2021)

Thanks

Far-right supporters move to open source to evade censorship

A suicide and a strange bitcoin bequest have opened a window on to the new frontier of extremist online media

Jason Wilson
    Fri 12 Mar 2021 05.10 EST

On 8 December last year, a Frenchman called Laurent Bachelier gave away a total of 28.5 bitcoins – worth $556,000 – to 22 people. On the same day, he killed himself.

In suicide notes written in French and English, he explained that the burden of illness (he suffered from a neurological pain disorder) and his loss of hope for the future had led him to despair. After railing against the decline of western civilization and attacks on free speech, he wrote that he had decided to “leave his modest wealth to certain causes and people”.

Allusions to the “14 words” slogan used by white supremacists offered a clue as to the causes he favored. The beneficiaries of Bachelier’s largesse were all either prominent far-right agitators, or platforms offering them a home. The donations immediately attracted the attention of cybersecurity researchers, extremism watchers and law enforcement officers.

Bachelier gave the video platform BitChute two bitcoins (in January, the price of a single bitcoin ranged between $30,000 and $40,000). The neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer got one, the French Holocaust denier Vincent Reynouard got 1.5, and the US white nationalist celebrity Nick Fuentes, an attendee of the riots in Charlottesville and the rally that preceded the storming of the Capitol in Washington, received 13.5 – worth over $450,000.

moar:
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ogy-censorship

^ wow, nearly half of Frenchy's stash went to young (22yo now?) Nick Fuentes... let's hope he didn't cash straight out of his 13.5 BTCs in Dec -- at today's ~$60K/coin, his 13.5 coins = $810K.

Anyone know if the manboy made any public hay about this windfall? Is he still shaking the tin cup for
    'voluntary donations?'

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

osoab (14th March 2021)

Thanks

hey Ares - GSUS been acting wonky for me today, + extremely low activity for a Sun, & something occurred to me. U know how I determined above that when a group member posts to GSUS (or any open) gab group, that post is also treated as a normal gab in being disseminated to your whole Followers base, whether they're in that group or not. So I'm up to 1.5K Followers now, & don't wish to 'bother' any of them with potential future gabs intended exclusively for our group.

maybe u could pin a gab to the top, & note that it's the place to COMMENT in if it's only GSUS members u hope to reach with it? That way ur post is contained within (our) gab group, & other members will know to look for comments below ur pinned gab re what's happening re GSUS.

Thanks

here's an interesting gab group I found, joined (it's visible/open), & was recently banned from! It has 2.8K members atm:

Wyatt Gang

it came to my attention ~2 weeks ago now, when some noob's gab passed by in my /home stream, a story I'd gabbed out 2 days before... but this had a couple hundred both Likes & Reposts, but only a few (~5?) comments, out of tune with its Like/Repost activity.

Looked at the gabber's profile, expecting they were prolly a blue checkmark w >100K/whatever followers. Nope, they joined within just a couple weeks (this month sometime), & had only a handful of Followers/ees (<50), & had sent maybe <50 gabs.

Noticed they'd gabbed it to this Wyatt Gang group... so that had to be their 'magic'. So I joined, & my next really important gab/story, I tried posting it to that group.

Sure enough, big likes/reposts & follows started dropping into my Notif's page immediately, before anyone could've even properly viewed/digested the story. By the next day, my gab had >200 likes/reposts! I've since dropped maybe 4 more 'important' gabs into that group -- I think all of them related to debunking The MuhRONA! Hoax. I was careful to follow/back everyone who's interaction befell my Notif's page.

But I wasn't hanging out at the group's timeline, like/reposting anyone else's shite, until very recently last week when it occurred that this was prolly expected, though they couldn't spell that out openly in their pinned gab post. So I like/reposted a number of halfway clever memes & whatnot. You'll see their pinned gab notes their focus is pro-Trump/MAGA... fine... but everything I'd posted to it was anti #FluWorldOrderPlandemic, which is 'neutral' & transcends Right/Left/Trump/Groper.

So last Sat I noticed, Wyatt Gang wasn't in my "Post to Group" dropdown menu any more... ruh-roh! I opened their timeline page, & the "Join Group" button was their instead of "Member." So I clicked to (re)-join, & got "Join submit fail." So, yep, banned.

What was the last gab I'd posted to it? Twas this one Fri evening,
    https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/105959404013490150

^ Dr Lorraine Day on ACHitchcock's show... if you know those two, u know they're not fans of da dinjoo-nuffins! & So I can deduce of this Wyatt/MAGA group -- they're KOSHER MAGAs, TPUSA fake conservatives, who don't welcome dinjoo-wise 'groyper' MAGAs!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

osoab (29th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

When composing the Gab you have to select which group you want to post it too for. As far as your followers on Gab I think they'll be notified regardless as I believe that's how Gab / Twitter (social media in general) respond with followers.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th March 2021)

Thanks

When composing the Gab you have to select which group you want to post it too for.
    u can also just post to your timeline of course, no group. But once you select "Post to group" it shows all the groups which you're member of, & u must select. I near-always post to groups, just to maybe catch those few extra eyeballs who hang around group timelines. Same reason for usu adding a couple hashtags.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Ares (29th March 2021)

Thanks

Andrew Torba on TruNews yest; spoiler: the Kushner Administration wouldn't permit Trump to join Gab unless Andrew banned all the Dinjoo-Nuffin haterz. 23m video/audio inside:

ANDREW TORBA: THE FUTURE OF GAB

As the mainstream media, Facebook and Twitter do their best to push the LGBT, pedophile agenda, there’s one tech company making a stand. Gab’s CEO, Andrew Torba, has been building a free speech platform as an alternative to the polluted services that we’ve become accustomed to.
    Andrew joins the TruNews team to share what prompted him to build a new ecosystem, why he’s vocal about his faith, and the future of the Gab platform.

Mr. Torba also shares why Former President Donald Trump didn’t join Gab before and after being banned on Facebook and Twitter.

Watch the full Godcast here: Milo’s Secret Shame