Thread: PRAY PRAY PRAY - Greg Hunter USAwatchdog.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

PRAY PRAY PRAY - Greg Hunter USAwatchdog.com

https://usawatchdog.com/pray-pray-pr...ort-1-17-2021/

Greg Hunter's special message video at his own website now.

28:00 video runtime

Pray, Pray, Pray, Special Report 1.17.2021
    By Greg Hunter On January 17, 2021 In Political Analysis 5 Comments

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

VIDEO embedded

28:15 video runtime

Home » Political Analysis » Pray, Pray, Pray, Special Report 1.17.2021
    Pray, Pray, Pray, Special Report 1.17.2021
    By Greg Hunter On January 17, 2021 In Political Analysis 5 Comments

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

It’s official. I received my first channel strike from YouTube after 10 years. I am not allowed to upload content until after Inauguration Day. I had two recent videos removed from my YouTube channel this week because YouTube said I “violated community guidelines.” I am not sure what these “guidelines” are, and YouTube does not make this clear either. In my mind, if anybody calls the Biden election a huge fraud and treasonous attack on our constitutional republic (with the help of foreign powers), then you are not welcome in big tech world.

Of course, that is the truth and exactly what happened. That means the truth must be suppressed in order to continue the fraudulent election of false President Biden. What kind of a world do we live in when President Trump is removed from all social media, including his 88 million strong Twitter account, and called a liar by the narcissist head of Twitter Jack Dorsey? Short answer: an evil one. These folks must cheat, lie and censor to win, and so far, it looks like their plan is working.

Don’t give up and continue to pray to our Lord and Savior Jesus.

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchddog.com as he gives an important update and message.

(To Donate to USAWatchdog.com Click Here)

(Tech note: I am using a new player from Daily Motion. I have cut the commercials altogether in hopes of getting the player to play videos more smoothly.)

After the Special Report:

I want to get back to a more normal schedule, but I have no Idea what YouTube will do in terms of censorship. This is why I am experimenting with new video players I can embed on USAWatchdog.com. You can always find me here because I own it. Thanks for supporting USAWatchdog.com.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: PRAY PRAY PRAY - Greg Hunter USAwatchdog.com

I am not sure what these “guidelines” are, and YouTube does not make this clear either. In my mind, if anybody calls the Biden election a huge fraud and treasonous attack on our constitutional republic (with the help of foreign powers), then you are not welcome in big tech world.
    Sorry to hear that news. I like Greg. Stopped watching recently cause he got too Q-ie.

But he is still such a boomer!

USA Today: YouTube to remove misleading videos about outcome of the presidential election
    Dec9, 2020
    YouTube will remove content alleging fraud or errors changed the outcome of the U.S. presidential election starting today, according to a statement by the company.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,265 Posts

Amazing how they promoted the 'Russia' hoax for years and now you can't even mention a stolen election.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Just got this email from Veritas. Looks like internal defections from employees are secretly blowing the whistle on their Big Tech bosses. Thank you, Jesus.

As you know, over the last few days a Brave Twitter Insider has sent us secretly recorded videos of CEO Jack Dorsey and other senior executives detailing their plans for further political censorship.

These tapes have given us a shocking glimpse into the power these tech companies currently hold.

And I for one, have had enough of it.

That’s why I am sending a huge team of the best journalists in the country into the heart of the beast to help put an end to it.

For far too long these tech oligarchs have been playing “selective god” as Google Program Manager Ritesh Lakhkar told us in the fall.

It has never been more important to expose exactly what is going on in Silicon Valley.

The truth is time is running out. More than half the country could soon have no online voice.

But I do have some good news, one of our great donors has just pledged $100,000 in matching funds raised TODAY in response to our latest videos exposing Twitter.

They know that Twitter is not alone in their actions and believe that Veritas is the ONLY organization that can do something to shine light on the truth of the situation.

I know that my journalists are up for this challenge. The question is, are you?